Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
OMG! The faces of the knights REVEALED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:14 am
lol yeah that gets me thinking if hes old dosnt that make the next kingdom hearts a sequel not a prequel  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 pm
Becka Minato
OMG! OMG! I'm totally freaking out! I just watched a vid showing who the figure walking in the distance was at the end of KH2!!! Theres this fight, and-OMG! I cant explain it, but heres the link! Its the first vid on the page!

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

http://www.towairaito-graphics.com/0

User Image

Please tell me who you thought the knights resembled, because I thought it looked like Roxas who was frozen! gonk
eek eek

i think they missed one~ cause i watched the full ending and i thought one was riku cause i saw one that had a blindfold on  

BunnyxTyphoon

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:33 pm
xNowakixXxSinx
Becka Minato
OMG! OMG! I'm totally freaking out! I just watched a vid showing who the figure walking in the distance was at the end of KH2!!! Theres this fight, and-OMG! I cant explain it, but heres the link! Its the first vid on the page!

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

http://www.towairaito-graphics.com/0

User Image

Please tell me who you thought the knights resembled, because I thought it looked like Roxas who was frozen! gonk
eek eek

i think they missed one~ cause i watched the full ending and i thought one was riku cause i saw one that had a blindfold on
DONT MAKE THIS MORE CONFUSING OR I WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN THROUGH A STRAW *twitch twitch* scream  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:49 pm
I didn't see anyone with a blindfold...  

Becka Minato

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:45 pm
*dances around* I'm 16, oh yeah, thats right, I'm 16. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:59 pm
Their names are:
Female Soldier=Aqua
Blonde Hair Soldier=Ven
Enigmatic Soldier=Terra/Orbis

Aqua=Sea
Ven=Sky
Terra/Orbis=Land

via

Kairi, Sora, and Riku.  

Averixx of Divine Flame

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 pm
AverixxofDivineFlame
Their names are:
Female Soldier=Aqua
Blonde Hair Soldier=Ven
Enigmatic Soldier=Terra/Orbis

Aqua=Sea
Ven=Sky
Terra/Orbis=Land

via

Kairi, Sora, and Riku.
Thats what I heard recently! 3nodding My friend told me their names today at school, and I thought it was cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:16 pm
What if teh Blue haired girl and Roxas looking guy are Soras ancestors.  

HawkeyeRaven

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:20 pm
I heard and read Kingdom Hearts 3 takes place in the past, when Ansem the wise first pursued the powers of the heart. they could be anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Hmm...*is in deep thought*  

Becka Minato

L_Lawliet_22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:16 pm
My theory:

The Brown haired guy is Xehanort. The other two, I'm not sure. The old guy is probably just a new villain (Xehanort probly just copied his fashion sense or something). Also, the girl looks kinda like Zexion to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:53 am
well it's pretty obvious that the one that got turned into stone is roxas...
and micky is well king micky...
the others i have no idea...  

G Warrior

G Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:57 am
shadekitsune
I heard and read Kingdom Hearts 3 takes place in the past, when Ansem the wise first pursued the powers of the heart. they could be anyone.
well ansem the wise has blonde hair and xehnort has white hair sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:30 pm
wow, if this takes place in the past, then how old is Mickey???? o,O  

hifiaudiocafe

=DarthMarter=

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:37 pm
Thats why I'm doubting this is in the past and that it's in a more distant future than the 2 year spread from KH and KH2. There is no question the 3 knights strike resemblance to the old main characters but there are minute characteristics that make them different, even the Roxas looking one that comes pretty close. The old man doesn't look like Ansem because remember what Ansem the wise looked like? He had white hair that was combed back, he is definitely a new character but has a big roll. His guardian guy I have a big assumption on this, the guy in the crazy dark costume(which resembles the costume Riku had when he was possessed by the darkness) is maybe a friend of the 3 knights or some kind of aquintance. This is just what I'm getting out of watching the video repeatedly.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games