Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Zexion's Weapon has been revealed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mav--Alex

Distinct Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm
XD papercuts of doom!!!!!! best death..............................ever  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:31 am
S the heartless

Just follow the link here to see his weapon.

Scroll down to the Organizaion XIII battles. There you'll see Zexion's. It appears Zexion's weapon is a book...very appropiate.

There's also a bunch of info on Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Chain of Memories for the PS2.

And just to throw it in here's a vid for the secret ending of Final Mix.

Enjoy,

~S

Its noted that he used a lexicon that was capable of STEALING knowledge rather than divulging it. In RE:COM he used it well, in 358/2 days....not so fancy. I'm just guessing but in KH2 it wasn't revealed because the creators couldn't think of anything for the scheamer to use lol.

Edit:
I also noticed alot about the xemnas breaking tombs things. They aren't tombs, they were the doorways to each person's individual room. Notice how the deceased had red doormats and the living had blue. Only one was blue but it was still broken. Once a member of the organisation left or was destroyed, so was their domain. I assume it was a sign that they could never come back. No longer existed and so their living space need not exist either.  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 am
dark you are right about this the makers could not think of what his weapon would be so they made it so that he could copy the weapons of other to use as his own. the copies are not as strong but still just as deadly.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games