Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
HELP ME CREATE MY DREAM RPC! Contest!! Revised!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you draw?
  Yes
  Hell to the ******** naw!
  In my dreams
  yeah, sure..connecting the dots on ur mom'z a**!! *gigglesnort*
  i'm a pollwhore!
View Results

exdraghunt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm
I'll draw her. But what is the guy for? Same bio, but as a guy, or some one totally different?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:32 pm
i'll try and draw it. It might look more human than naiad though. I looked up some pictures on google, and they all looked like humans, so i'll try my best!  

RopesThe13th

RopesThe13th

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:27 am
It didn't turn out as neat as I thought it would, and you can't tell what the fabrics are, but it's pretty good for a body drawing for me (i'm not the best artists out there) so here she is, CHYANDRA!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 pm
Sorry about the confusion...I took out the male rpc, so it's no longer required. Um...I had officially stopped the contest..but didn't let you guys know...so um...yeah It's back on..? lol...wow I'm horrible.  

corruption

exdraghunt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:02 pm
Okay, then. I'll get right to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Good luck everyone!  

RopesThe13th

starscraper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:08 am
I'll try, but if u like it, promise not 2 put it in a contest or anythin plz!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:03 pm
I'm sorry if I sound greedy or conceited, but no one else sent a picture but me. I know art takes time, but I think I should get the gold.  

RopesThe13th

CupcakeBook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:15 am
Your bio isn't very helpful in telling us what she looks like. Yeah, you give height and weight, eye, hair, and skin color, but you don't tell us about any of her physical features. Nothing describing if her face is round or gaunt, if her nose has a bump, if her lips are thin or pouty.

Also, promising a bunch of gold AFTER people give you pictures isn't very fair. And claiming ownership of their work after it's been submitted is just wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:32 pm
Hate to break it to ya, buddy, but that's how contests work. She can claim ownership of it if it wins, and because it's her character.

I finally drew it. i know, me hopeless and lazy. So, Here's my version of Chyandra. Hope you like it.

User Image  

exdraghunt

Wonkot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:25 pm
hey i'll try it.
oh and to inki-
- its recomended to post SAMPLE across the picture, when showing it, that way it can't be claimed unfairly.then after everything work out well you can give the actuall picture.
not sayin' i don't trust corruption , just sayin its recomended  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:51 pm
I have it finished, but my scanner's being annoying so it might take a while for me to load it on...  

starscraper

Anette_Amaranth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:35 pm
I'll try, And one of those pictures reminded me of something out of a "How to draw manga" Book.. o.|| Thing is I'm not good at colouring...[Tear]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:02 am
Eeh. I'll do one! It may take a little longer to do, because I work on MS paint, but I'll try to make you a pretty pic. ^^  

Akatsuki Kunoichi Kimi

"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces