Kamicles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:36 pm
Eirian Roleplays

Cookies! [Apple-oosa]

Challenges, Challenges [Raum]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Eirian xx Kashet

dustfeather
The rain finally subsided in the early morning, although water still clings to the grasses upon the hillside. A medium-blue equine-esque creature is ambling across the crest of the hill, still bright against the blue sky.

The creature is currently the size of a shetland pony, but he's lean like an adult horse. He's also quite clearly an adult, and not a foal; not long-legged and gangly as the youngsters of his race are. He's nosing among the flowers, his light wings trembling slightly. They look fragile, as if one false move could tear them to pieces, and shine slightly as they reflect the sun. The soquili looks up, mouth full of flower, and munches serenely as he looks about, a mild curiousity about his surroundings clear in his expression. He stamps away a fly, snorting.

.K.amikaz.e.
As soon as the sun was up, Eirian was off, trotting energetically across the fields, skinny legs darkening as the dew brushed off onto him. Striped tail flicked back and forth as he pranced along, inquisitive blue eyes glancing to and fro, all around the seemingly empty lands. Suddenly, he stopped, tiny ears swiveling forward curiously. It seemed like part of the sky had fallen down into the field, not ten strides from him!

With an interested snort, Eirian trotted closer, soon to realize that it wasn't the sky at all, but another horse! He blinked, not expecting another horse at all, let alone one with wings. How curious...

dustfeather
Kashet stops in mid-chew, both ears perking forwards inquisitively as he spots the foal. Oh. He hastily swallows his mouthful, flicks his lion-like tail, and cranes his neck around to peer at Eirian. He's an interesting mesh of color...grays and blacks and odd feather-like markings across his back.

"Hey, kiddo," he offers, faintly amused that the foal is just slightly smaller than he is. And he doesn't particularly want to change...for one thing, he's bad at the size factor, and another, he doesn't want to scare the poor colt away. "How's it going?"

.K.amikaz.e.
he colt's attentions were immidiately turned toward the large, fragile wings that the other was sporting, so thin that he could see right through them. He'd never seen anything like it before, and he was quite transfixed. Taking a step forward, he seemed transfixed, but looked up at Kashet when he spoke. "Huh? Oh, um. It's good." He smiled sheepishly, hoping the other wasn't offended by his blatant staring.

"Um, why do you have wings? I mean, I know butterflies have them and stuff, but you don't really look like a butterfly."

He asked, head tilted. Introductions had completely slipped his mind, for the moment.

dustfeather
The question isn't unexpected...he's rarely met others of his kind, and never any exactly like him.

"I'm a flutter," he says, glancing around at his wings and snorting softly at them. "These," he indicates said wings, "...are what flutters have. Along with a couple of other interesting abilities, of course," he adds, looking back at the colt with a look of pure mischief. "But I'm not that good at it anyway...I'm a mutt, you see. Part unicorn, part flutter, which means I got a little bit of both qualities, but not enough to beat a uni or flutter if I went up against their natural abilities, see?"

He shakes out his shimmery mane, eyeing the colt with near as much curiousity. "You always leave your parents alone, or you have siblings to look after them?"

.K.amikaz.e.
He nodded sagely, even though the whole 'flutter' thing confused him a bit. He made a mental note to ask his parents about that later. Not wanting the other to get sad, he piped up, "I couldn't beat them either, probably!" Tail wagging in a dog-like manner, he looked back in the direction that he had come from, blinking a few times.

"My parents? Oh, they're not alone. I've got a sister and a brother and they can look after them I think. Usually I don't leave them though, 'cause I don't want them to get lost." He replied, shrugging. "What about you? You have parents? Do they have wings like you? What's your name, anyway?" He asked, suddenly full of questions that needed to be answered.

dustfeather
The blue stallion chuckles, warming to the little foal.

"That's quite a good idea," he says, completely serious: it's hard to tell if he's joking or not. "Parents do tend to get lost easily, I can't imagine why. You'd think they'd have learned by now."

"Parents, a sister and two brothers. But I haven't seen them in awhile. My mom had wings like me...so did my sister. My brothers both just had the unihorn, like my father. And my name's Kashet," he finishes, answering each question with patience...indeed, it seems like he's enjoying the conversation. "What about you, kiddo?"

.K.amikaz.e.
"I know! They're old, they should know by now not to wander off." Eirian huffed, shaking his head. Silly parents. "And then they always get mad at me when they wander off. It's not my fault that I don't want to stick to the path..."

"Oh! You have a sister and a brother too~ Well, you have an extra brother, but that's okay. I'm sure he's pretty neat too." He nodded, smiling at Kashet happily. "So you got wings aaaaand a horn? That's awesome. I don't have either, but none of my family does, so it's okay. And nice to meet'cha, Kashet. And I'm Eirian! It means like, silver or something. That's what my dad said, anyway." He beamed, tail flopping double-time.

dustfeather
He shakes his head sorrowfullly, inwardly trying not to laugh. "Too true, pal. They don't have much common sense, neither."

"Yup, they were pretty cool." Besides, of course, the usual scuffle among siblings for parent attention...Kashet, as oldest, never really had to worry about it too much though. The blue stallion considers the youth, one ear slowly rotating. Eirian seems like a kindly boy, with manners, too. Someone raised him right. "You're lucky, then, really," he says, eyes going distant for a moment. "Some humans believe that the horn or wings have special properties, and they'll do anything to get them." He shakes himself, mood lightening again as he gives a quick grin to the other. "It's a neat name, Eirian, and likewise. What're you doing out here, anyway? Adventures generally require one to have several companions, no?"

Kamicles

Kamicles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:07 am
Miri Roleplays

The Princess And The Power Hungry [Mozenrath]

Speaking of Class... [Kale]

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:36 pm
Miri Roleplay

No Title [Sibalto]

Eirian Roleplay

When Strangers Meet... [Chepi Angeni]

It's Just A Little Mud... [Tiffany]