Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Thank-god I'm not going to THAT college. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O

View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm
Makes me wonder why The only lethal thing in schools here are high suicide rates.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Makes me wonder why The only lethal thing in schools here are high suicide rates.

Because your schools are filled with emos?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:26 pm
Teh Dana
]-Wandering-Raven-[

Because your schools are filled with emos?

Emo's are even rares then goth's here.

Actually it's because of the waay to high admission rankings and grade percentage requirements.

[in college ya get these 6k ->15k page counting courses ......and the pass over ranking is 80%...It's extreme how many people FAIL college.][[the decent colleges atleast]]

Studies have shown we've got more people in the category 18-25 on prozac then all other categories together.

Kinda like my pal steven..And he's far from and emo kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:04 pm
I really can't think of anything to say or do, other than sigh heavily and facepalm.

My condolences go out to the families who lost love ones. And glad to hear you're safe, Ace.

But still. *facepalm and sigh*  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:11 pm
It's up to 33 now.

I really am apathetic for the most part about the story, although I am glad that you are safe Ace  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:51 pm
it was on the news in new zealand this morning i think. Its very sad, do they know why they did it? like if it was a copy cat shooting or anything?  

Iconised Ghost

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:34 pm
Iconised Ghost
it was on the news in new zealand this morning i think. Its very sad, do they know why they did it? like if it was a copy cat shooting or anything?

Definatly not a copy cat. The shooter's dead so no one will truly know why he did it.

They're calling this the worst shooting in US history.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm
[Tsukasa567]
It's up to 33 now.

I really am apathetic for the most part about the story, although I am glad that you are safe Ace

yea me too xD they were freaking out about t at school and I felt like a heartless b***h saying that it wasnt a big deal out here really.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spice Devil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 pm
Goddess Ace
I was looking into going to Virginia Tech for the veterian program. When I visited Thursday, the campus was just way too big so I decided I wouldn't bother applying.

Now today....
Quote:
BLACKSBURG, Va. - A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing at least 30 people in the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history, government officials told The Associated Press. The gunman was killed, bringing to death toll to 31, but it was unclear if he was shot by police or took his own life.

Full Article

That's scary. I was just there Thursday and now that happened today. gonk

Wow, Good news, the school is no longer over crowded sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:17 pm
thats why i give the crazy ones a snickers bar everyday, he wont aim for the guy giving him candy! D: (i am planning on tech school)  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm
Yeah, i saw that on the news a few hours ago. It said that he shot himself, but then a couple minutes later, said they were unsure.

It said that they were lined up and shot. Scary.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm
I honestly wonder why America even allows people to own guns.. all the crimes that get committed over there make anything that happens in the UK look like a bank robbery. Though unfortunately, the UK is the home to some sick minds, in a worse position than murder..

My sympathies go to those who have lost.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:35 pm
Kitsukage
I honestly wonder why America even allows people to own guns.. all the crimes that get committed over there make anything that happens in the UK look like a bank robbery. Though unfortunately, the UK is the home to some sick minds, in a worse position than murder..

My sympathies go to those who have lost.

Taking guns away would just make things worse. People would riot and s**t saying "we have the right to bear arms" And I'd say, Not if your a dumb s**t that goes around killing people!

Plus, if someone wanted to kill someone else, it'd be way more brutal without a gun. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 pm
but i love guns! D:  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:39 pm
iSpice!
Goddess Ace
I was looking into going to Virginia Tech for the veterian program. When I visited Thursday, the campus was just way too big so I decided I wouldn't bother applying.

Now today....
Quote:
BLACKSBURG, Va. - A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing at least 30 people in the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history, government officials told The Associated Press. The gunman was killed, bringing to death toll to 31, but it was unclear if he was shot by police or took his own life.

Full Article

That's scary. I was just there Thursday and now that happened today. gonk

Wow, Good news, the school is no longer over crowded sweatdrop

Zing!

JFM: Helloooo Dane Cook.

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items