Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
What are your veiws on partial birth abortion ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

well?
  for
  against
View Results

Lady Ashayat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:06 pm

I'm pro-life all the way. I've seen an abortion video at school, and quite frankly words can't describe how horrible it is. I strongly have to agree with what TSN says. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:10 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
All abortion is disgusting. All abortion is murder.

Think about it; if its not a baby, why are you aborting it?

Because of what it is going to become? Because you can't support it? Because of incestuous rape? Mothers have lots of reasons

I didn't know that you couldn't have it done even if it was life threatenting. That sounds a bit crazy

Put the child up for adoption. Duh.

And no its rational. If its like threatening that doesn't mean you should brutaly murder your baby.

No one is going to adopt a child with harlequin ichthiosis though or a child with downs syndrome (Though they are working on modifying the messed up gene that causes downs syndrome through genetic engineering or whatever) some times bringing the baby into the world is the worst thing you could do.

@TSN: So your saying let the baby have a chance at life and not have a mother for the childs entire life?

someone with a heart would adopt that child. People who care and don't want the children merely as trophies or the like.

and yes I am saying that. Really seriously, I think its better that way than to kill the child so you can go on living a selfish life.

@PTO: Thank you for seeing it this way.

@willums: oh please, you know there's at least ONE girl out there who would sleep with you :3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Ashayat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:15 pm
You're welcome, TSN. I just can't help but to agree. Let other's who don't have the blessing of having children enjoy one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm
cause thats a wrong thing to do is give up ur kids thats messed up  

[Ace_Of_Spades]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
You're welcome, TSN. I just can't help but to agree. Let other's who don't have the blessing of having children enjoy one.
seriously, I plan to adopt if anything because there are so many children out there without loving families and homes. i really would like to adopt. Its just so much an expression of love and caring both to adopt and to put a child up for adoption.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:22 pm
In the words of House, it's a fetus. neutral

I'm not giving my life up for a bundle of cells.

And I'm not going to give a child that needs to be adopted now a chance to be replaced by a new born baby.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:24 pm
Goddess Ace
In the words of House, it's a fetus. neutral

I'm not giving my life up for a bundle of cells.

And I'm not going to give a child that needs to be adopted now a chance to be replaced by a new born baby.

LMAO! A fellow House fan! whee *is in love with him*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:25 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
seriously, I plan to adopt if anything because there are so many children out there without loving families and homes. i really would like to adopt. Its just so much an expression of love and caring both to adopt and to put a child up for adoption.

3nodding I would adopt as well. To give a child a second chance to have good home and a family that loves them.

Like with Iconised Ghost wrote, if you can't support the baby and what not, at least have it. Let it have a chance at life by putting the child up for adoption.

People would think differently if they would put themselves in the baby's place. They would want a chance to live, no? I doubt they would want to be brutally murdered.

Lady Ashayat

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:28 pm
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed

3nodding I would adopt as well. To give a child a second chance to have good home and a family that loves them.

Like with Iconised Ghost wrote, if you can't support the baby and what not, at least have it. Let it have a chance at life by putting the child up for adoption.

People would think differently if they would put themselves in the baby's place. They would want a chance to live, no? I doubt they would want to be brutally murdered.

other forms of abortion are murder too. And you know what's horrible? If someone wanted to abort puppies that their dog was having, PETA and people everywhere would have a fit.

and no, I'm not into animal rights very much. I'm not big on animals.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:32 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed

other forms of abortion are murder too. And you know what's horrible? If someone wanted to abort puppies that their dog was having, PETA and people everywhere would have a fit.

Heh, true. PETA and everyone would have a fit indeed.

But, when it comes to a human life; no one really seems to care. :/ It's 'just a fetus' or 'a bundle of cells' but, what people seem to forget is
It's a LIVING being.  

Lady Ashayat

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:34 pm
First off, no would give a ******** if someone had their dog abort puppies. PETA is not going to interfere with your personal affairs.

And I hate PETA. If Sunflower, my grandmother's kitten, got knocked up I would abort her kittens if I had the money. I'd actually have her spayed but like I said, I don't have the money nor is it my kitten.

There is so many unwanted children and animals that abortion is necessary.

And besides, how horrible is it as a fetus when you can't even think =/
You're getting sucked out from a vaccum.

Only when the child is in it's 6-9 month stage does an abortion not need to take place. Like congress passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Goddess Ace
First off, no would give a ******** if someone had their dog abort puppies. PETA is not going to interfere with your personal affairs.

And I hate PETA. If Sunflower, my grandmother's kitten, got knocked up I would abort her kittens if I had the money. I'd actually have her spayed but like I said, I don't have the money nor is it my kitten.

There is so many unwanted children and animals that abortion is necessary.

And besides, how horrible is it as a fetus when you can't even think =/
You're getting sucked out from a vaccum.

Only when the child is in it's 6-9 month stage does an abortion not need to take place. Like congress passed.

No matter what, it's a living being. It's still murder.

Lady Ashayat

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:36 pm
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed

But, when it comes to a human life; no one really seems to care. :/ It's 'just a fetus' or 'a bundle of cells' but, what people seem to forget is
It's a LIVING being.

So is an animal. We're mammals, therefore we're animals.

It is a bundle of cells. Get over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:39 pm
Goddess Ace
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed
teh sexiful nerdy
[P]alm[T]ree[O]bsessed

It's a LIVING being.

So is an animal. We're mammals, therefore we're animals.

It is a bundle of cells. Get over it.

I won't. You can't change what I believe.

Are me and TSN the only one's who think this? You can't be kidding.

Lady Ashayat

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm
I have a brain. I believe I can think. My opinions are just different from yours. If you can't take a debate then drop it. Insults are not needed.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff