Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm
The Stables

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:21 pm
User Image
Name: Death
Type: Cosplay Wind (Death by Neil Gaiman)
Temper: Tranquil
Personality: Death is a very quiet and mellow Soquili. She's peaceful and sweet and believes everything in life happens for a reason and purpose and that life and death is the balance of everything. She believes that for every birth, there is a death, and neither one is bad. One journey must end for another to start.
Appearance: Death is a very pale, gothic looking Soquili. With a white coat and black hair, she almost seems unnatural. She has a little mark of the Eye of Horus (symbol of rebirth) under her eye and wears an ankh (symbol of life) around her neck.
Family:
Children: Kailash, Yasei, Korofi
Human: Banhi
Siblings: Suizei, Dappletail
History: As a foal, Death was raised by a loving mother and never knew her father at all. Though she never expected that she would ever really find anyone to care about other than her mother, the little female wind soquili was hyper and boistrous enough that she didn't mind looking. When she finally DID find someone special, someone she could care about and for, he was taken from her by a human that didn't care for her. Her personality took a sligt dive afterwards, leaving her quite demur and calm from that point on.

To this day she isn't entirely closed off from love, in fact she even takes care of a small human female named Banhi despite what was done to her. She isn't looking for a mate since she has one or anything, Death would rather have friends, though she does adore the mate she finally found, Khairi. As the first Soquili she'd met since she set out on her own, Death found him incredible, not only that he was a stunning blue stallion but also that he had NO wings whatsoever. It struck her as strange but slowly she fell in love with the larger blue stallion.

Now that she's alone again, having lost her mate to the wild world and because he was suddenly bored with her, Death doesn't know what to do. So sadly, despite the love of her daughters and the hatred of her son, Death's dissapeared from the face of the world, drifting off somewhere beyond the reach of those that love and loved her. Gone from sight... or is she entirely?

____________________RP

Group Meeting(Finished)
The other wind Soquili(Finished)
The meeting of one then many(Finished)
Is it really you?(Finished)
The Flames of Death(Innactive)
Serenity...(Finished)
Rainbows full of Death. O.o(Innactive)
"Them" or "Us"?(Finished)
Rhapsody of Death(Innactive)
Snowflakes with the 'dawn'(Innactive)
Dance of the Gypsy children(Finished)
Tiny Wind Brother(Finished)
Royalty in the shadow's of Death(Innactive)
Mother and wanting(Innactive)
Ghosts of a feather, Fly together(Innactive)
Where is he?(Innactive)
And the stars rain down(Innactive)
Fluttering Death(Innactive)
Mud can stain?(Innactive)
Khairi... I have something to tell you...(Innactive)
Wisdom in the face of Death(Innactive)

Rammstein ~ Engel

Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden
wird nach dem Tod ein Engel werden
den Blick gen Himmel fragst du dann
warum man sie nicht sehen kann

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Sie leben hinterm Sonnenschein
getrennt von uns unendlich weit
sie müssen sich an Sterne krallen (ganz fest)
damit sie nicht vom Himmel fallen

laefe

laefe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:24 pm
User Image
Name: Yasei
Type: Regular
Temper: Wild
Personality: Hyperactive and incredibly bright, Yasei runs around like she's eaten just a little too much candy. Her general personality tends to be a little overbearing but she can be nice and easy to talk to once you race her and get her to calm down. The mare's major fault is that she loves all of her friends dearly and she'll get to the point where she'll actually defend them with her body if they're so much as mentioned about being in danger. Her wild temper doesn't help much with this, as she can fly off and get angry at the drop of a pin if the right situation comes about.
Appearance: Solid black with glowing blue spots on her body that seem to glowlike blue fireflies
Family:
Mother: Death
Father: Khairi
Siblings: Kailash, Korofi
Love: Kidono
Children: Hagi, Kawarigoi
History: A wild child, Yasei became somewhat of an enigma after her birth and went through periods of dissapearing for days and then reappearing afterwards as if nothing had ever happened. She would run away for days on end and just race with the fireflies and the moon, chasing after the stars and feeling the wind on her body, though knowing that no matter how far she ran her mother would always know where she was almost exactly.

After growing up with the wind on her body, Yasei's come to find that she can't stand to be away from it and she'll race throughout the night just to feel it, sleeping during the day. It was thanks to this that she was never able to find someone to share her nights with, never able to feel love or even begin to hope that it would happen to her... until she met him again. A foal that she'd raced with once upon a time, a happy time for her. She'd met him and she started to feel the inklings of love for the first time, but the spotted mare was completely unsure until Shizuka left into the arms of another that she found more beautiful than herself.

Now utterly lost in confusion of feelings, Yasei's dissapeared just as her mother had, though she's still known to be around at the very least. Just confused about her feelings and about what to do.

____________________RP

Nothing like your mother X3(Innactive)
In the dark of the night(Innactive)
The Racer in the Night(Innactive)
To chase a Firefly(Finished)
Firefly's Guide

Kotoko ~ Re-sublimity

Haruka ni sotto yurameku urei Kattou no kioku ni ugokasare
Mabuta ni zutto haritsuku shiroi zekkyou ni kogoeta

Shizumu tsuki no mayoi
Sonzai wa tashikani Ima koko ni
Matte iru no wa
Namida nado mou nagasanai
Tada dakiaeru shunkan

Ienai... Kikenai... Mienai... Maboroshi dake
Toki no mukou kawa e to nagasarete Mayoigo ni naru Yurusenu negai
Koe dake... Yubi dake... Chikazuku ondo dake...
Todokanu omoi ga Chigirarete yokaze wo someru

Soko wa kitto mayakashi to guuzou datte ki ga tsuiteta
Sore nanoni fukai zassou no naka Amai mi futto mi wo yudaneta

Noboru taiyou no mayoi
Guuzen wa hisoka ni shikumareta
Isso hitsuzen
Me no mae ni ima sarasareta
Fukaku ni yugamu kanjou

Nakenai... Kosenai... Wakaranai... Ketsumatsu nado
Doko e yukoutomo Tada kimi dake wo mamoritakute Sakaratteiru
Ima dake... Kako dake... Tsugunau mirai dake
Sukueru no naraba Kare hatete kietemo ii to

Ienai... Kikenai... Mienai... Maboroshi dake
Toki no mukou kawa e to nagasarete Moyoigo ni naru Yurusenu negai
Koe dake... Yubi dake... Chikazuku ondo dake...
Todokanu omoi ga Chigirarete yokaze wo someru
Kare hatete kietemo ii to
Kimi dake no hikari ni naru to

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:53 pm
User Image
Name: Dappletail
Temper: Reclusive
Personality: Very VERY shy, she'll run at the first impression of someone pressuring her or intimidating her. Dapple's one of the most reclusive mares ever seen, she hides in a large tree most of the day and during the dawn and late evening she'll appear and go out to eat grass and leaves when there aren't many around. Her habits of when she goes out are also directly tied to how sickly she is, as she can't be too strained and if it's hot or cold out it hurts her body. Panicky is a good word for her, as she'll still run from others even as an adult but she learned how to hold on and stay in place a bit longer.
Appearance: Naturally blonde with a braided mane and tail, Ice blue eyes, Light Brown Bengal cat coloring, Apples on her left hip, Is only a head taller than a pony
Family:
Mother: Applejack
Father: Taroji
Siblings: Eidaeri, Ahanu
History:

____________________RP

A Shadow in the forest(Innactive)
I have something to tell you(Innactive)
Do you need some help miss?(Innactive)
Trust your Heart
Don't be shy, kitty! Bird is here!

Within Temptation ~ Stand My Ground

I can see
When you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?

Late at night
Things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind

I just know there's no escape
Now once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run,
Have to stare it in the eye

[Chorus:]
Stand my ground, I won't give in
No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground

It's all around
Getting stronger, coming closer
Into my world

I can feel
That it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

Though this might just be the ending
Of the life I held so dear
But I won't run,
There's no turning back from here

[Chorus]

All I know for sure is I'm trying
I will always stand my ground

Stand my ground, I won't give in (I won't give in)
I won't give up (I won't give up)
no more denying, I got to face it
won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I don't make it, someone else will

Stand my ground, I won't give in
no more denying, I got to face it
won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
if I don't make it, someone else will
stand my ground

laefe

laefe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image
Name: Suizei
Type: Angeni (Cosplay: OOC)
Temper: Regal
Personality: Even tempered and calm as the wind when happy, Suizei has a darker side to him that earned him the name "The Blood Quencher" when he was a human. This part of him can be as violent as a storm when he needs it to be, marring the swirls on his body with blood red from all the souls he's slowly atoning for thanks to his immortal memories as an angeni. Regal in bearing and appearance, Suizei often calls Stallions 'sir' and mares 'lady' or 'dear one' out of habit, giving him the gift of a silver tongue under the bloody taint that betrays his sweet and caring demeanor, the same one that got him into the mess he was originally in.
Appearance: Very elegant with a long black mane draped in pearls, a short stubby bobbed tail, swirled markings of light violet and gold, red eyeliner, violet eyes and a bracelet on one golden ankle
Family: Deceased
Brother: Githinji

History: A warrior from the old days of the Native's and their warring tribes, Suizei originally was born on the outskirts of a Native American village with no name and only the profecy of one tribe that said a warrior would come who had violet eyes and an undying need for blood that could never be quenched. And this was how Suizei was brought up, as nothing more than a warrior who's unending love of blood and need to destroy things to the best of his ability ended the lives of many warriors in other warring tribes that fell beneath his bone axe and wolf fang knife.

However... in one particular battle, the warrior fell defending a young child in his tribe, killed by an axe to the head. Because he'd saved more lives of those in his tribe than those that he'd killed and because his dying act had been to save a young child who would then go on to bring peace between the tribes simply because of the atrocious acts witnessed, Suizei's soul was descended and rose to a higher plane of existance beyond that of nearly any mortal thus far in known history. His life known as 'The Blood Quencher' dissipated into nothing more than a horrid memory etched into his brain like a tattoo, forever to stay ensigned there.

____________________RP

What did you expect to find? (Lost)
You drive me CRAZY! DX (Finished)
What a new morning brings

Nightwish ~ Angels Fall First

An angelface smiles to me
Under a headline of tragedy
That smile used to give me warmth
Farewell - no words to say
beside the cross on your grave
and those forever burning candles

Needed elsewhere
to remind us of the shortness of our time
Tears laid for them
Tears of love, tears of fear
Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows
Oh, Lord why
the angels fall first

Not relieved by thougts of Shangri-La
Nor enlightened by lessons of Christ
I'll never understand the meaning of the right
Ignorance lead me into the light

[Repeat chorus]

Sing me a song
of your beauty
of your kingdom
Let the melodies of your harps
caress those whom we still need

Yesterday we shook hands
My friend
Today a moonbeam lightens my path
My guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image
Name: Githinji
Type: Usdia (Cosplay: OOC)
Temper: Unknown
Personality: Crude and imposing, he likes to intimidate others despite his diminutive size and unsure future. His best assets are his burning eyes that seem to see straight through things and he uses this to his advantage, letting others become uncomfortable. Githinji is a firecracker and will bite the ankles of anyone around him if he feels they've been treating him out of turn. It often gets him kicked but he feels that it's worth it.
Appearance: Heavely tattooed with tribal orange over pitch black, a white and orange striped mane and tail and striped orange legs. He wears a thick golden chain about his neck with a thick ring on the end and sports spider webs between his legs and across his mane and tail.
Family: Deceased
Brother: Suizei

Familiar: Ahti
History:

____________________RP

Kimeru ~ Starry Heavens

*Dakishimeta omoi ga ai ni naru yo ni
Ochiteyuku hoshi no hayasa ni ude wo nobashite

**Isso setsunaku kimi dakedo kizutsukinagara
Miageta hoshizora wa furisosoide

Butsukariau kokoro made isogashii machi
Soba ni itemo hanareru kata

Deatta koto ga konna ni sabishii nara
Ima bokura wa hakanai netsu

Karametemo kogoeteru yubisaki ga
Eien wo tsukamezu tachisukusu

* Refrain

** Refrain

Kaketa kimochi wa soko kara miroku natte
Suna no you ni kuzureru kara

Dore dake no yasashisa ni obietara
Boku tachi wa tagai ni chikatsukeru

Hanesenai omoi no kirameku saki de
Honki de kogareru itami ga asu wo yobu nara

Mada akenai kono yozora wa kore kara no yami
Hikari desae motomezu umarekawaru

Genjitsu desae kawaritsuzuke daremo ga itsumo kodoku no mama
Nakushita mono wo sagashiteyuku koko ni wa nai to isoideyuku

Tameiki dake no kono sekai de ikutsumo tobira akinagara
Bokura ga mezasu sono tsuyosa ga itsuka bokura sae kowashitemo

Sono te wo hanasenai

* Refrain

Tada shinjitsuzukeru no ha yamanai kodou
Todoita mabayusa de

Dakishimeta omoi ga ai janakutemo
Ochiteyuku kimi no hayasa ni ude wo nobashite

** Refrain

laefe

laefe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:59 pm
User Image
Name: Ebio
Temper: Fleeting
Personality: Flighty and sporadic with love and appreciation, Ebio understands more than she lets on. The mare makes herself out to be a stupid female for the benefit of herself alone. In reality she's a quick witted thing that loves to make snide remarks about intelligent conversations when others are most prone to be taken aback by a statement of such intelligence from her.
Appearance: Striped and gorgeous, she has a green collar with a fish hanging down it as a charm and a green ribbon tied through her two toned white and orange tail, braids hanging down around her shoulders.
Family:
Sons: Kawaran, Erebus
History: A long time ago a young mare appeared in a basket beside the riverbed. The basket was soaked despite being on dry land, saying louder than the emaciated form of the mare that she had been abandoned and tossed into the river. Taken in by a kindly Native to the land, she was raised as more of a pet than a wild creature as she was and her spirit slowly dampened even after it's innitial rise.

After a few years in the native's care, the little tabby colored mare with the rare and strange whiskers began to show her wild side again angrilly and attempted to show the native that she wished for her freedom. She eventually rebelled when the human refused to acknowledge her freedom and she broke free one day. Ebio still wears the collar and ribbon that the human so lovingly crafted and sewed together for her, patiently weaving it into her tail and braiding her mane. It's one of her favorite things to show off, that someone cared about her enough to supply her with all the love she needed for a lifetime and doll her up. Deep down though, she understands that the native took care of her when someone else deemed her worthless and she still goes back to the human's home once a year to visit and play like she once did as a foal. To remember what it's like to be loved.

____________________RP

Eisbrecher ~ Schwarze Witwe

Böses Mädchen
hab kein Mitleid mit mir
Gib mir die Peitsche
und ich danke es dir —
heut Nacht

Schwarze Göttin
lass mich dein Opfertier sein
Mach was du willst mit mir
Ich werd dir alles verzeihen —
heut Nacht