Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The City of Alchemy and Subterfuge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Love it!
  Like it!
  Hate it!
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:43 pm
Chrono shook his head, "I'm sorry, But it's best if you take the seat, I wouldn't want you to stand all day, Waiting, It's ungentlemenlike," He sighed the line didn't seem as if was going to dwindle anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:15 am
"Nonse. If it was your seat then I'll move," Calista said but then smiled when the person next to her was called. "Or better yet, now you can come sit next to me," she said with a polite offering.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:33 pm
Chrono smiled then sat right down next to her, "Well, Now that I'm comfortable, I can introduce myself," He cleared his throat,"My name is Chrono Warheit," He smiled,  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm
"I am Calista Kravnoline," Calista said. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she offered her hand to Chrono. "So what are you here for?" she asked.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Desenrascanco

Familiar Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Tony walked the streets, he made his money off of people who needed mental and emotional healing. One man who was supposedly suffering from depression was fixed at the cost of five gold coins, and another who was truly demented, had his condition severley improved at the cost of thirty coins. Tony didnt charge anything, instead he had the other people pay him as they saw fit, no one had cheated him to date. Tony walked towards the edge of the marketplace wondering if perhaps, he could make a few coins on the people along the outskirts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Chrono took her hand and, shaked it softly, "I'm here to pay the rent and, Keep my shop open," he smiled.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:34 pm
"Interesting. I'm here to get a shop," Calista said and returned Chrono's smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:27 am
"What exactly will be in your shop?" he asked then returned the smile.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:13 pm
"Herbs," Calista said with a grin. "I happen to be one of the best herbalists around, at least I like to think so," she said and laughed quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:39 pm
Chrono smiled."I would like to think That I'm the best at what I do," he told Calista then smiled as well.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:13 pm
"And what is it you do?" Calista asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:25 am
Chrono looked at her and, grinned, "I am one of the best, Bounty Hunters in the eastern section of Dogmar," he smiled.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:44 am
"You don't say," Calista said with a polite laugh. "That certainly is an interesting line of work," she said and waited. After a few more minutes it was her turn to see the deed man. After an hour Calista was finally able to leave, deed and key in had. She couldn't wait to open her shop.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:27 pm
Chrono waved a goodbye, he was still froce to wait. He had entered much later then, calista had, He waited for another hour then finally had his chane, After paying off his rent he walked out looking for something to do.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:12 pm
Calista returned to the market and walked around the outskirts until she found her shop. It needed a lot of work and Calista told herself so outloud. Then she smiled to herself and went in, happy to call it hers.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff