Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yep! ^.^
  No... -.-
View Results

I-noscoped-JFK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:23 am
"Bored out of my mind." Dai yelled. He looked around, all he saw was his torn up ship. He counted his supplies. "I need a new blaster." Dai said. He walked towards the gummi shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:36 am
After a while of running Kairi slowed down to a walk.
"Okay...How far out on the beach are the boys?" Rose aske, tierd of the wild-goose chase.
"Well..they were supposed to be rigt here..." Kairi said as she looked around.
"Great...We got stood up..." Rose rolled her eyes with a smile.
"Eh...Let's just wait here for a little while." Kairi said as she sat down on the sand, looking out over the ocean.
"It's always pretty around this time..."Rose said as she looked out across the ocean too, and sat down.
"It always is..." Kairi muttered, not taking her eyes off of the ocean.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

AKHaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 am
Riku sat at the mini island that was connected to Destiny Island, where he usually hung out. Ever since the climatic battle at the World That Never Was, there have been very few heartless or nobodies around lately. Surprisingly, Riku actually missed fighting heartless. The thrill of feeling so powerful when being outnumbered so greatly was a feeling that Riku wanted to relive.
Where's Sora? Riku thought. They parted ways temporarily but they said they would meet Kairi and one of her friends here.
That goofball's probably trying to find heartless to fight. Riku thought sighing.
Oh right, there's still Kairi's new friend that have to meet. As much as I hate meeting new people, I guess I have to start working on my social skills. Riku thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:48 am
Trinity sat up in her bed and stretched. She yawned and went into her closet to change. She soon walked out of her house after she changed and went to the boardwalk to look at some of the stores. She went looking through the stores and went into the gummi shop to see if she could pick up some parts she ordered a long time ago.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

I-noscoped-JFK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:33 pm
"Time is slow. I better lay low." Dai said to himself. He looked around it seemed to be getting dark. Looking at the floor, then the sky, then himself. It was a truly depressing sight. He took a seat then drifted away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Trinity carried the gummi parts under her arms as she walked home. "I wonder when I'm actually going to fix up my ship." she said to herself softly.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:57 am
"Well...Let's go check out the mini-island...I bet one of them is there..." Kairi said as she stood up and grabbed Rose again.
"Do I seriously have to meet them?" Rose pleaded as she ran after Kairi.
"Yes! I'm sure you'll really like Riku...You guys are alot alike, strangely." Kairi giggled.
"Really now....?" Rose gulped quietly as she followed Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:06 pm
Riku back was laid against a palm tree when he heard the sound of two girls running over. Riku stood up but couldn't see the source of all the sound. He jumped on to the top of a broken palm tree and he saw two girls. One of them was Kairi, he already knew. But the other, was someone he had never seen nor met before.
Look what I've been reduced to... Riku thought exhaustedly as he started to walk over to them.  

AKHaze

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:53 pm
"Hey, Riku!" Kairi said in a high-pitched voice with a huge smile.
"This is Rose, one of my newest best friends!" Kairi said as she pushed Rose towards him.
"Hi...Nice to meet you... Riku right? She talks about you and Sora alot. By the way, were is he?" Rose asked as she put a hand out for him to shake it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 am
Riku hesitantly shook Rose's hand. He didn't have any trouble talking to her, it was just that he couldn't answer her question.
"Err, well I'm not a hundred percent sure on that one. Riku said. But I think he might be combing the area for any signs of heartless."
"So um, how did you two meet?" Riku asked Kairi and Rose.  

AKHaze

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:59 am
Rose looked down at the sand and put her hands in her pockets.
"Well...I found her on the beach, the same night that you guys came back...She was almost dead, but I helped her. She doesn't like to talk about were she came from..Or when she got here either." Kairi said quietly and Rose just continued to stare at the sand.
"And I don't think that you would like to know were I came from either...It's a long, horrible story..." Rose said in a depressing tone as she looked up at Riku through her hair with hate in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:14 am
Username: wonderboy603
RPG Name: sora
Sex: male
Side light
Height: 6'0
Element: fire
Abilities: summon monsters
Class: none
Weapons keyblade
History nice  

wonderboy603

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 am
wonderboy603
Username: wonderboy603
RPG Name: sora
Sex: male
Side light
Height: 6'0
Element: fire
Abilities: summon monsters
Class: none
Weapons keyblade
History nice
((He told me that he doesn't want to join...I'll get him to delete his post. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:49 pm
Riku didn't know how to respond to what Rose just said. Hesitating, he glanced over at Kairi.
"Hey, do you know where Sora went?" Riku asked. "I think that he was trying to find some heartless."
Actually some heartless right would do me some good. Riku thought. I've gotten weaker over the months since the battle. Maybe I can even spar against Sora a little...  

AKHaze

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 am
"Nope, I wish I did though...He's always running off." Kairi said, her happy smile returning.
Rose ust put her hands in her pockets, with a guyish posture, and looked out over the ocean.

((Maybe you should play as Sora for a little while.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff