Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:13 am
he just watced Kinta teach he looked at her beauty with awww  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:17 am
Okay, this piece is called the Quicksand. When you play it, your enemy with fall onto their knees thinking that they are being pulled in by quicksand. Then you attack them physically :She smiled: Any volunteers to be the enemy? We won't attack you. surprised nly one person volunteered.: That's good enough. :Everyone started playing their pieces and it worked: Well, done class.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:22 am
:he didnt know what to say he had never seen music do what she wa teachinghe was in aww:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:31 am
I'll be right back....I have to take a break. Kento, watch them for me. :She walked to the empty cafeteria and sat down.:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:38 am
:after watching kinta leave he started to walk the Campus agian making sure every thing was in order:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:47 am
:Her mind stayed on Ichigo. She had spotted him out of the corner of her eye in the training room.: Why does he always look at me like that? :she whispered but people could hear her clearly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:18 am
:he looked at the ground hearing her words he staid silent as he cuntinued his rounds:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:31 am
:She walked to the class, her eyes lowered.: Kento...did they practice??? :He nodded.: Good...Well, it's time for lunch!!  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:39 am
he walked into the cafiteria as the bell rang he stood near the door inside the cafiteria making sure the childeren were ok  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:46 am
:Kento pushed ichigo over leaving him sitting on the floor.: If you really want her this is your chance before she dates the *handsome* owner of the popular Ramen shop. She's been dreaming about dating him and you but is thinking about asking him out on the weekend.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:48 am
looed to kento "then will you watch the kids for me?" he stood up and opened the door slightly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:49 am
Whatever. :He said. His eyes shifted around quickly:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:53 am
he walked out of the cafiteria threw the hall and to Kintas class room he knocked befor sticking his head threw a cracked door "um Kinta can i ask you something"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:56 am
Yes? :She asked calmly:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:58 am
he put his head down as he shufled into the class room "umm.... i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me somke time?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff