Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the KEYBLADE WARS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whose side are you on?
  Heroes
  vilans
View Results

Eltheord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:34 am
he walked around traverse town trying to find its key hole "after this planet is destroyed i will set out and find kingdom hearts"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:33 pm
did this already start?  

GIBBONS1

Zack fair18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:16 pm
username:zack fair18
name: zack
side:hero
weapon: buster sword (it was zacks first NOT CLOUD)
User Image

*i walk down the town of traverse town* hmmmm tch i havent found the key hole yet this place is blown i have to tell the king. *walks off getting ready to leave traverse town.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:02 pm
i put keyblades in my butthole.  

thetrooper515

thetrooper515

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:51 pm
wow i guess no one posts here anymore.
from now on i will post random things here for the gold. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 pm
brrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!  

thetrooper515

thetrooper515

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 pm
go ninja go ninja go ninja go ninja go ninja go  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:47 pm
name:Amaru
Side:Villan
Pesonality:Very quiet to everyone except her closest friends, she is vey talented in fighting and other things....
Appearance: 5'2 red eyes with long black hair long dress and a coat with a cross keychain
User Image
Weapons of choice:Two keyblades
Ultima weapon User Image
Oblivion User Image  

Aaron_was_here_Left

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Name: Adriel
Side: Adriel follows his own path.

Personality: A bit of a loner, though charming when he wants to be. Very intelligent, and an excellent strategist, though he doesn't like to show off.

Apperance: 5'6", with a lean figure. He is very pale, with piercing blue eyes, and short hair, black as midnight, his bangs spiked just a little. He wears black jeans and a black mesh shirt, with a black trench coat.

Weapons: Fayte & Faythe. Fayte is an intricately designed black keyblade, emanating pure darkness. Faythe is its polar opposite, an intricate silver keybladeblade, seeming to shine with some inner light.

Bio: Adriel was chosen by the keyblades just a moment too late. The day his home world was destroyed, a powerful heartless had already half-removed his heart, when Fayte and Faythe appeared and destroyed it on their own. His heart was returned to his body, but with it came that voice. That voice in his head that never left him alone, sometimes helpful, sometimes horrible. Now he is lost in traverse town, trying to make sense out of things, and looking for a way back home.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:11 pm
The dusk vanished as Fayte sliced right through it's center. "Gods," Adriel said out loud. "I'm really starting to get sick of these things." He ran into the middle of a group of nobodies, slicing through three with Faythe, two with Fayte, then jumped and sliced an "x" with both of them on the last one. "So troublesome."

Want to hear something interesting? The voice didn't wait for an answer. The others I told you about, the ones with your weapons. They're coming closer together. I can feel it.

"Hm..." Adriel dismissed his blades, and leaned against a nearby brick wall, resting. I wonder what that means...  

x_Adriel_x

Zack fair18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:02 am
*see's eveyone with some sort of key blade.* " WHAT THE ******** IS UP WITH KEY BLADES! WHY DOSE EVERYONE HAVE ONE!?" *pulls out buster* sword "forget this im killing eveyone with a key blade" *runs up behind Aaron_was_here_Left and cuts her in two and smash's her key blades.* " key blades are getting old." *walks off to find more.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 am
yea i dont see anything goin on
how bout some actual story line goin on  

BiG_BL00D_SK

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items