Link

Link

Roleplays:

Daemon (Familiar)

Roleplays:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:27 am
AIM Roleplay
Nix'Annada / Gypsy Prince

Jmnov24: "FINALLY!" she screamed, her hooves clamboring against the soil, twigs snapping at the contact, a wolf or hare might think thunder was overhead, but no, just Nix, simple, little, excited Nix. Nix'Annada had finally hatched, finally come into this world, she was finally able to get away from
the wolfess who 'watched over her' when she had yet been able to come into the world. Finally, finally everything seemed to be so wonderous and wonderful, she couldn't believe her ice blue hues, the sky was so (cont)

Jmnov24: lovely, the earth so mixed of different textures and feelings, cold and warms, the wind...it felt so wonderful through her mane. She was still so small to many things, like the pines, so far away from things that gave her a wonderous sight, like the birds in the air. Everything was anew, everything was intriguing...though, where were others like herself? (end)

bluekillerdonkey: Prince had wandered out this ways to get away from his family, as usual. It wasn't that he didn't love them, of course, it was just that they...got on his nerves, some. His grandmother constantly complained about his father and mother. His father would rather conveniently disappear whenever he was going to be confronted about anything. His mother and sister, two of a kind, constantly baited Grandma Gypsy and frustrated her to no end. Their bickering got on his nerves, and the only source of sanity he had was his Great-Uncle Lando, who was currently gone, off to visit his family in the north. (cont)

bluekillerdonkey: The stocky, cob-like stallion moved along with a rugged sigh, ears curved back. If only he lived a quieter - what's that? Tiny ears p***k forward, and his graceful strides falter as he hears something - something LOUD - nearby. Quite nearby, in fact. Curiousity warred with the natural instinct to flee; the former won. Prince peeked through the trees, strands of hair dropping down into his eyes; he shook them patiently away. "'Lo?" {end}

Jmnov24: Nix would have continued to bolt through the tall grasses and leap over the small bushes in her wake, but then a noise caught her attention. Literally skidding to a halt, her ice blue eyes scanned over everything in the open field, except, no one was there. Strange. Tilting her head she flicked her tail, turned until they fell upon the treeline not too far away. Something was...it was someone like her! (cont)

Jmnov24: She couldn't believe it! Without even thinking of how a bolting filly might appear to someone else, she let her legs carry her as fast as she could manage and nearly crashed into the trees, and this other...one...this other...male? Boy. It was a boy? BOY! A smile instantly took its place upon her face and she stared in awe at his face, his...mane. She was in total awe. he was so...HUGE! Hansome, cute? What could describe him? He was fluffy too! Perfect boy? She thought so. "Hi! Or, 'Lo," she said with(cont)

Jmnov24: a giggle and a flash of her smile. "Who're you, whats your name? I'm Nix'Annada, you can call me Nix though, I like your mane and...your feet and..." his tail, his tail?! Look at it! "Wow...your tail is soo cool!" (end)

bluekillerdonkey: Why, it was nothing more than a foal! He's seen a few of them - precious few, since he doesn't have any younger sblings - so he knows what it /is/, but he's never actually met one. He's still young enough that he remembers being one, though, so he doesn't smile indulgently, like some grown-up. Instead, he gives her a grin, moving out of the forest with a clomping of hooves, and peering down at her curiously. Was he ever /that/ small? He doesn't think so, but then again, it all looks a bit different from this angle. {cont}

bluekillerdonkey: "Uh, I'm Prince," he states, struggling to catch up with her swift train-of-thought. "Er, Gypsy Prince, that is, but 'most everyone calls me Prince. Peased to meet you, Nix-a." He blinks, then peers back at his tail, as if he had not seriously considered the poofy thing before. "Huh. I s'pose so. Yours is nice, too," he adds, peering back at hers. A bit stubby at the present time, he adds inwardly, but so was his at one point! "You out adventuring?"

Jmnov24: "Prince?" Nix asked, awe in her voice. This boy was a Prince too? Wow, talk about perfect boy EVER! She flicked her tail, giggled and bowed her head a bit, he was a Prince afterall. "Thank you Prince, though I have to say...your tail is so much cooler, and your feet," she bent her head down and got a closer look. Where did all the poof come from anyway? "You have such HUGE feet...wow, wish mine were that big," she said placing one of her rather tiny hooves next to his. So, so small in comparison. (cont)

Jmnov24: "Yea, adventuring you can say, first time I've been on my own, a wolf usually keeps an eye on me, but I wanted to go on my own, everything is so...big Prince, so cool and big," she said commenting on the world of what she had seen...and him of course. (end)

bluekillerdonkey: "They'll get bigger," he offers. Yikes, hers were rather tiny. When did /he/ get to be so big? It sort of...crept up on you. "I mean, yours will. I'm hoping mine don't, or I'm going to have to start to watch where I put them. You can get into a lot more if you're small, I'm too big to fit some places now, you see." {cont}

bluekillerdonkey: Prince's ears p***k up at that. Wolf? Like...Brego? His great-uncle has a wolf-friend...a crippled one. Although Prince has been raised to believe that most wolves are not of the nice sort, there still are some out there, and so he doesn't have too much of a problem accepting this, for the moment. Still, it might be worth looking into, if the wolf is just saving the little filly for when she gets a little larger. "Huh. Well, that's nice of her." He doesn't ask the obvious question - about parents - but instead tosses his head a little, mane swirling around his horn. "Yup, it is...I ain't seen even much of it yet. My parents don't like me going off too far; rather unfair of them, really, since they did and still do. But I've seen a couple neat things...waterfalls, the ocean, other soquili like yourself. It's a pretty impressive world." {end}

Jmnov24: Nix was then captivated by the horn above his brow. Did he like, not have anything that was cool? Huh? "Yea, she's alright, tired a lot though, she doesn't leave the teepee-ish...rest area much, the two-legger watches her a lot, though she goes away too...I don't understand it really," she said shrugging her shoulders. Wolves were strange, so was that two legger...girl...thing. (cont)

Jmnov24: "Your parents must be pretty neat then," she didn't know anything about he parents, her ears dropped back a bit, she wished she knew somehting about them, anything. Oh well. "Whats a waterfall? Or..the ocean, what is that Prince?" curious, forever curious...and in awe of Prince. (end)

bluekillerdonkey: "Oh...you got a two-legger, too? Me too...well, she's really my dad's, I should say. I might eventually get one, but they're an odd lot." He's really not very educated on humans; most of what Dustfeather does is really beyond his own understanding, and he's never really tried too hard to comprehend her better. "My parents are okay..my da looks like me, a bit, at least he's really stocky...but he's black and white, and a wind type of soquili. My sisters are both wind types. One of them also inherited my mam's horn, and so did I. She's a dragon soquili." He's rather proud of this fact. "And then there's my Grandma Gypsy, she looks like her son, my dad...and then there's Great-Uncle Orlando and his wolf, Brego. Oh, and Dustfeather, the two-legger. It's a noisy family."
[cont]

bluekillerdonkey: Too late; he spots the drooping ears, and bites his lip. Perhaps she doesn't have a good family; or no family at all. To cover up the emotion, he makes a face. "Too noisy, sometimes. It's nice to get away, and be on my own." Startled, at her admission, Prince looks blank for a moment. "What's a - why, it's when water falls from a cliff, or something higher up. The larger ones sometimes make rainbows, and they make an awful dim. They're pretty cool to watch. We've got one nearby, but it's still a good several-hour journey from here. The ocean's close, though. Want to go see? It's...water, endless water."[end]

Jmnov24: Nix nodded, "yea, the two legger though...she's very quiet, she usually just stays alone, or sleeps...she has these...black things on her...like the wolfess, they have like.. the same markings, is that bad? Like...does that mean anything?" she wondered...Nix hoped it wasn't anything bad. "Wind? Does that mean...they can fly? Like a bird?" her cheeks flushed a bit..she didn't know anything at all! (cont)

Jmnov24: He probably thought she was some stupif filly...she hoped not, Prince seemed real nice. A dragon? So many terms she didn't know! "I wish I knew what noisy was like though, sounds..interesting," she said with a nod, a smile, totally trying to dismiss the thought of what her family might be like from mind. Cliffs, rainbows? So many things! The ocean was close though? YAY! "Yes, please show me Prince, please?" she asked with pleading eyes. (end)

bluekillerdonkey (9:52:08 PM): The stallion looks amused, his lion-like tail twitching in response. He really had nothing else he had to do today, and he did not particularly want to go back home...why not? It'd be fun to show the filly around, he'd never gotten the chance to show off the ocean before, and it was rather important to his mother and sister, being named for types of water. "Okay," he agrees, ambling methodically away. His strides, although slow, are large enough to cover distance quickly, and he cocks an ear back to her playfully.Ê "Come on!"

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 am
Nix'Annada and Gypsy Prince
AIM Rp Log 2
12-15-07

Jmnov24 (1:33:57 PM): Nix seemed tired ltely she was trying to get the black mare to get out, meet others, but it was making her tired, and she missed her frends. How long had it been since she had seen them last, how long? How long had it been since she saw him...

Jmnov24 (1:34:00 PM): She had thought about him a lot lately, and it always made a smile cross her features, made her heart feel softer, warmer, better. Perhaps that was what hte black mare needed too, someone to care for her, make her feel whole. Prince made Nix's heart and mind get all fluttery, it was a strange and wonderful feeling. But how long had it been? Would he still remember her...would he have...found someone else? Anything was possible she supposed, but she always dreamed of hte picture perfect dreams rolled into reality. Nix missed him so.
Tredding softly she made her way across the (cont)

Jmnov24 (1:34:49 PM): open field, humming to hersef softly. She thought about hte waterfall alot, wondered if she'd be able to find her way back to see if her Prince was there, waiting, waiting for her. Her dreams filled her mind constantly, her heart always feeling alive when she thought of him. Him, her Prince, she missed him so. (end)

bluekillerdonkey (1:52:14 PM): Prince had a lot on his own mind these days; all targeted towards the untimely arrival of his uncle, Fire. It was quite clear that there was ... friction between his uncle and his mother, He hadn't realized his uncle was a kalona, even though he was as dragon-like as his mother; but there was something sinister about the other male, despite his glorious color and looks. Although he normally did not stick around for extended visits, Prince's father King had made it a point to stay in the area when Fire had very suddenly disappeared, after asking about his sister Air and brother Earth, and looking over his nephew and nieces with obvious distaste.

Prince shook his head moodily. No, back home would definitely be not a good place to be today: Gypsy bitingly sarcastic, his mother worried and withdrawn, his sister pouting. He didn't know how his father put up with it.

The draft soquili trotted slowly along the edges of the field, pausing to sniff at the snow accumulated over the night. It's pristine and white, but here and there are tracks of other animals and even one lone human, already out this early in the morning. He studies the last track curiously. He's met humans - well, one human - and they continued to be a source of entertainment and interest to him. They were so different than any other animal.

It was only when he glanced up did he realize that another set of tracks, this a smaller soquili, marked the newly fallen snow as well, and his ears pricked as he spotted a young mare some distance across the field, too far away yet to discern much about her. Feeling suddenly social and in need of someone to talk to that wasn't his family, Prince nickers a greeting and trudges off across the field.
bluekillerdonkey (1:52:25 PM): ( ... did you get all that?)

Jmnov24 (1:53:58 PM): (lemme check XD <3)
Jmnov24 (1:54:15 PM): (readreads<3)
Jmnov24 (1:56:00 PM): (daww I heart Prince <3 *hugs him and pets his tail <3)

Jmnov24 (1:57:46 PM): Nix'Annada wondered what kind of male would take to her friend though? She needed someone strong, that was for sure, perhaps someone with an attitude, someone that would be able to control her friend when she had her outbursts, yes, that would work. But who woul ever be strong enough to handle her, who? Nix wondered if hte black mare would ever find happiness or if the human back home would ever meet another and speak freely. The black mare and Nix's human friend seemed connected, similar, in hte fact that both isolated themselves, and seemed so distant (cont)
Jmnov24 (1:59:14 PM): Nix'Annada swept a hoof across the chilling snow, it was cold, her breaths appearing in white pufts of air, almost like magic, and she smiled and giggled in excitement, even hte simplest things amused her, made her happy in soul, made her feel complete. But something was missing, something...and she had a feeling what. But would he pull away, if he knew, if Nix told him? Would he think her crazy? What would he say...how could she tell him? (cont)

Jmnov24 (2:02:13 PM): Nix'Annada was tempted to head back, seek shelter and companionship with the midnight mare again, but, something called to her..or at least...someone had just caled to her? Her light hues settled on hte form of someone familiar, but she wasn't there, they were so far from here, why so distant, or was she distant now? Canting her head to the side, she squinted, trudged forward through hte snow, her size wasn't that great for balance in this, but she managed, stumbling here and there, and only when she ventured further did she notice the size and statue of hte other, and she stopped, as if shocked by a bolt of lightning. "Prince?"
Jmnov24 (2:02:16 PM): (end)

bluekillerdonkey (2:21:54 PM):

The male looks puzzled for a moment, as if wondering how she knew his name; it wasn't as if he met many others. But the confusion only lasts for a moment as he takes in her gray-and-blue coloration, the white blaze and stockings, the curly dark blue hair, the beautifully clear blue eyes.

"Nix!" The last time he'd seen her, she'd been a long-legged little foal, and now she was entirely grown-up; although it didn't take long for their kind to grow, and foalhood was so fleeting, it still startled him.

Since he lives with two sisters, a mother, and a grandmother, he doesn't have the same problem as many colt his age; he has no problem talking to her. The large male whisks over purposefully, offering her a wan smile, features dissolving from surprise into something amiable. "Hi, Nix ... it's been awhile." He could only vaguely remember the topics of their last conversation; wasn't it something about an ocean, or a waterfall? He wondered if she'd ever made it to see them.

Jmnov24 (2:28:59 PM): "Yes, seems like forever, doesn't it?" how could she tell him hte things she wished to seak freely, let him know how he made her feel, how she had dreams about seeing him again, finding him, being happy, having blissful moments just like this. She smiled, felt her cheeks warm but tried to brush off hte fluttery feeling in hte pit of her stomach. What he did to her! Would she ever be able to tell him, would she?

Jmnov24 (2:29:11 PM): "Your still so big comapred to me! Look at you," she said with a smile, turning herself in a circle, as if showing herself off, showing her new form, herself as she should be, an adult, though her heart played such childish games with her. "How have you been Prince? I found a waterfall not long ago...made me think of you," she said smiling, stepping closer to him. Nix just wanted to crane her neck under his and let time freeze in place. Wonderful, the thought was so wonderful. (end)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 am
Reserved  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:45 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:37 am
Reserved  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Reserved