Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:18 pm
((you may start any time)) He stopped at a candy store and grabbed some sea-salt ice cream. He was afraid to try some at first but after the first lick, he couldn't stop. He looked around looking for a place to stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Curry spotted Kazuo outside a candy store. 'Okay hes just fine, I can leave.' She turned but a little voice in the back of her head told her to check on him anyway. 'Fine you win.' She thought with a sigh. She stood by Kazuo. "Have you regained all your health?" She didnt look at him, but up at the sky.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 pm
"Eh, some of it at least," he took another lick of his ice cream, "ya know, it's salty yet sweet and irresistable." He took a bite out of it and lowered his hand, "And how about you, you fine? You didn't look quite so hot yourself too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:47 pm
Curry's eyes narrowed. "I'm fine. I was just caught off guard." She finally looked to Kazuo. "How can you eat that?" She wrinkled her nose at the ice cream.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:44 pm
"I thought the same thing till I tried some. It's pretty good...want one?" he began reaching into his pocket to grab some munny, "don't knock it till you tried it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 pm
"No I'll buy one, dont waste you munny on me." Curry said turning, walking into the store. She didnt know why she was being to cruel. 'Maybe, I should try to be nice.' She smirked at her thought.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:51 pm
He decided to wait outside for her, "Besides she probably doesn't want me 'stalking' her or whatever. A Nobody appeared and Kazuo called Redemption. "Why must you bother me while I eat? Can you wait till I'm finished...the nerve...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:51 pm
:he steps off the train into town his eyes wonder the area as he walked un sure of what to exspect his fingers twich not use to being in this new area:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 pm
Curry exited the shop with the ice cream hanging from her mouth. She glared at the nobody but stated back, so she wouldnt get in Kazuo's way. 'Why does this always happen when I get relaxed.' She thought bitterly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:30 pm
:he jumped on top of the roof and started to walk them slowly looking around learning the area he saw the nobodys and the 2 people near by he took of in their derection the Kama Keyblade apeared in his hand he jumped off the roof as he swung the key blade by the chain he threw the blade letting the chain slide threw his hand wen it hir a nobody or too he ripped his keyblade back catching it behind him his back to the people: "Man! its been awhile sence i ran ito the things"  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 pm
Curry, pulled her whip from her belt loop, lashing it at the nobodies. She didnt want them to take all the glory. 'Its time for some pay back.' She smirked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 pm
:he quickly spun around and swung his keyblade agian leting it fly it hit 3 more nobodies then ripped it back dodging his key blade letting it fly behind him hiting 2 ,orenobodies then ripping at the chain agian snagging the keyblade frome the air and setting up in a defensive pose: man this is too easy  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Curry jumped back avoiding being hit by the keyblade. "Watch where you're swingin' that thing!" She snapped, then she turned to Kazuo. "Kazuo how you holdin' up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 am
:he staid quiet as he continued to fight with the nobodies: i forgot when you fight these thing it feels like no end  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 am
Curry spun around her whip spinning too, hitting nobodies all around her. 'Why dont these things give up?' She thought continuing her attack.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff