Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Into the Darkness- a Role Playing Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you work for?
  The Dark
  The Light
View Results

pianolight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:54 pm
Q. felt him come in. Either she had been wrong about Ally, or she had been given two assignments this time. As she waited for the woman's voice again, her thoughts sped in spirals. Something told her this woman was more than human. For the first time in a long time, Q. was suddenly afraid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:25 pm
:he slowly got up to his hand and knees he looked around alittle not sure what to do he checked his pockets and pulled out 50 cents he looked up to the tender: What can 50 cents get me :the tender gave him a evil look and spoke in a dark tone: NO :he put th mony back in his pocket and frowned the tender began to pick him up and drag him to the door:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:42 pm
Dea calmly walked into a bar, and looked around. The nymph ignored all the cat calls and the stares of many men. Dea sat on an empty bar stool in a corner, and asked the barkeep for a glass of water. She causally placed her weapon onto her back, causing many of the harassment to stop. The nymph could only roll her eyes and drink the liquid in her cup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 pm
the4 temder threw him out wen he hit the ground he rolled a cuple feet he laid there for a while he was to weak to fight back he slow climbed to his feet and walked back in and pulled out the 2 quarters then looked to the tender: you sure you dont want these for you to give me a drink :the tender looked at him his eye narrowed: yes :the tender threw a empty bottle at him it have a derect hit to his head he falls to the ground bleeding:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:41 am
Q. couldn't stand it anymore. She looked at the woman in front of her, and said "Please, excuse me. I'll be right back," and walked over to the commotion.

"I've been waiting for you! Where on earth have you been? And what have you been doing?" Q. helped him up then turned to the bar tender.

"Is this how you treat all your customers?" He looked at her somewhat sheepishly. Her trick had worked. Q. turned back to the man.

"Come on inside, I'll buy you a drink."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 am
:he looked to the ladie un sure if he was to trust her bu he followed her any way the only thing visable was his eye and a strange mark around it his hand were coverd in grime he sat with the ladie: Waiting for me? and thank you im have a coke if thats ok  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pianolight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:29 pm
Q. had brought the man back to the table where Ally was. She looked at the woman and said "I found a friend," and smiled warmly. Then she turned to the disheveled man and said,"I have been waiting for somebody to come and talk to me. I was just so bored sitting here staring at the tables. You can call me Q. I'm pretty new to the city; I've been here about two weeks. What's your story? Oh, right... a coke, you said?" Q. quietly put one on the table before the man, making sure he couldn't tell that she had materialized it from the air. She had no human money, but could make do with what she did have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Dea glanced over to see the man get helped by another woman by one of the other tables. The young woman sighed and asked the barkeep for another drink; this time, a Shirley Temple. "Ain't that a little weak 'fer you, miss? Wouldn't you like a margarita, or a cosmo?" "Want me to take my money elsewhere?" The nymph replied, annoyed. The barkeep got the message, and gave Dea her requested drink. She got up from her seat, and moved toward the two strange people. She picked two seats away from them, and sat next to another young woman out with her friend. The woman herself, appeared drunk. The nymph could only roll her eyes and sip her drink slowly.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:45 pm
:he quickly snaged the coke up: im Adell :started to jug down the coke after finishing the coke he let out a large belch: thank you :he smiled at Q: i live in the ally behind this bar:he looked at the table alittle ashamed:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:36 pm
"Nice to meet you Adell. Have you always lived in that alley?" Q. started feeling a little weak, but repressed it. She had been sitting in the bar too long and desperately wanted to get out into the open air, and most importantly, underneath the bright moon. However, she needed to let this one take his time. He seemed a bit fragile to her.  

pianolight

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:11 am
:nodded shyly: ever sence i can remember :he started to figit he has a hard time sitting still: Can we go out side please?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:39 pm
Q. was relieved by the question. "Of course we can," she said. As the two of them exited the bar, she couldn't help shaking the feeling they were being watched by something or someone who was slightly more than human. Q. opened her eyes wider. She needed all the light she could find.  

pianolight

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:22 am
:he slowly reached to his strait blade Katana as he felt the same even though he only beleived in humans he had a hard time beleiving in the para normal:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:19 pm
Dea could only sigh as she saw the two strangers leave the building, one holding his hand near his waist. The nymph payed for her drink, calmly told the drunken girl that she was not interested in buying vacuums that could talk, and walked out into the night. Dea turned to the street, and calmly sat on a bench outside the bar, wondering why she didn't pick up something to eat while she was in the bar.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

pianolight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Q. felt the nymph pass and was somewhat relieved. Her nerves were unusually jumpy tonight. She turned to her charge and inquired amiably, "Do you remember anything of your family? Surely you weren't born in this alley... were you?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff