Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Tears of Earth: First Contact(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cnosis?
  Oh~Kay
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 pm
hey blane it good to hear from you im good and im just wondering space bored:his day just got better:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:13 am
"The Elsa is heading to help another ship." Blane stated. "We could us you." She said listening for anyone to come near the door.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:36 pm
so your working for the elsa now? wow thats a od place for you could you send me or tell me some info on whats going on? :he leand back in his E.S.:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:01 am
"The Eldritch II is in big trouble, thats all I know." Blane sighed. "There was too much bustling around for me to get all the information." She looked over her shoulder to check the door.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

En-Hui

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:51 am
"Hello, Veritas. Long time no see. As you may know, we only carry eight on-board H.P.G.S, so she's not kidding, we could use you." said Yuki, cutting into their channel, however cutting off at that point before sliding into the control nexus so he could take control for the ship himself. His eyes flickered to the apparatus as he slowly pulled the ship out of the PTN column in front of the skirmish. Off the forward bow was the skirmish, the Cnosis Battlecruisers destroying the remaining destroyer while the EFC Cruisers pelted them back. "All hands, prepare for battle. All H.P.G.S. Runners to your Gears, All ground personnel, prepare to board the enemy flagship. Our objectives are two-fold. On one hand we protect the Eldritch II and her crew, and on the other hand we will stop the enemy flagship from calling for help."

As Yuki said this, he ran from the bridge, leaving the controls to the Kirkschwasser Navigation Android as he broke into a frantic run towards the rear hangar. He reached the Hangar and climbed up into the 'Judah', bringing her onto the platform. "Captain Yuki Nomuro prepared for launch." He said.

The Judah flied out into space, the four verniers as well as the booster bed firing into full rotation, the wings' photon cores easily stabilizing it as Yuki saw the Elsa fire six of the I-14 Heavy Concussion Missiles which soon later smashed into the nearest Cnosis Battlecruiser's shields. That would provide the ground team shuttles long enough to get inside. Judah rocketed off, withdrawing both vibrating knives and shredding two Cnosis fighters before it's chest opened up. Photons began to gather and then fired out into a massive wave the crippled one of the Cnosis Battlecruisers' engine pods and utterly shut down the shields.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:02 pm
Blane's eyes widened. 'I thought I secured the line.' She laughed to herself. She should have known better than to try to hide something from Captain Yuki.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:34 pm
:he had to track the call cause he didnt get any cordnets as soon as he got the cordnets he took off in the derection he needed to go he sped as fast as he can shortly after cloaking himself he reach their cordnet in no time he was above the Elsa most likely the alarm for the elsa will go off for a unidentifide space craft he stared at the Cnosis: great this crap  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Name: Leon (last name unknown)
Sex: Male
Appearance: User Image
Skills: Skilled gun, but is allso dealdy with his combat knife
Job ID: Leader of the Fighter Pilot squadron known as the Star Force team
H.P.G.S: Alteisen

Vehicle Name: ZX-15 Arwing
Vehicle Chassis: Titanium alloy
Vehicle Type: Fighter ship
Vehicle Hologram:
Vehicle Weaponry:
- Hyper Wing blasters
- Nova Bomb
- EMP missile (Attaches to it's target, sends an ElectroMagnetic Pulse into it, disrupting electronics, and explodes)

H.P.G.S. Call Sign: Alteisen
H.P.G.S. Chassis: Titianium alloy
H.P.G.S. Type: Experimental Unit
Appearance
H.P.G.S. Weaponry:
- Autocannon (Left arm machine gun)
- Heat Horn (Horn on head heats to intense temperaures, and can sear through titanium like a hot knife through butter)
- RevolverStake (Right arm gun: Stab with stake, and fire explosive round into taget)
- Heavy Claymore (unique shoulders open up to fire titanium rounds a foot in diameter)  

Jesse TV

Jesse TV

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:00 pm
(I'll get a picture for the Alteisen in a few days, I have to go do some other Gaia stuff.)  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff