Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
What if u were always watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you feel like sometimes you are watched?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:44 am
thorns of a rose
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose
umm...what would u do when u ran out of food and so did the stores, and besides there might not be any power or gas to c**k with or keep the food from going bad.....

Teehee...
*COOK, omg i am sooooo sorry redface
Lol, you're alright, hun. We're all perverted here.
O.o really? can i say something and no one think badly of me?

Yup. Just don't spam like tard, type out words right and people will like you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:32 pm
Sephiroth_eclipsed
srry

dude, don't apologize.

if people 'annoy' you on gaia, well, then that's what the ignore button is for. if they offend you personally and you just can't stand it, that's what pm's are for.

i think its rude to make someone feel badly over a joke on a public forum. so don't apologize!

i'm just a little tired of five or six people running around making people feel bad, threatening bannings and saying things like "omg, i'm gonna report you!" like little five year olds. i joined this guild because i was told there were cool people in it, but lately it seems like all the cool people are just sitting back and taking crap off of a group of wanna-be prommies and i'm pretty dang tired of it.

/ rant

neonkitty, its not directed solely @ you, sug. i think you're pretty neat a good 95% of the time. i'm just aggravated @ all the bitchiness lately.

heart

((i know y'all are shocked! its usually angel who causes trouble, lol. sweatdrop ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Yes, well, anyway...(*quietly blocks people who annoy her*) wink

I used to feel as though I were being watched quite a bit, but then again, that was back when I was living in a house that was more than a century old. Now that I'm in a fairly modern apartment, I don't feel that way anymore. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:05 pm
I have no-one blocked. Annoying people make for good entertainment. *tehee*  

Oh! Mrs. O

andyvo120

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 pm
Sephiroth_eclipsed
srry

yesterday i saw a spirited falcon for 6.5k in the market place yesteraday....i couldn't get it cuz it was already out of the market place  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:20 pm
andyvo120
Sephiroth_eclipsed
srry

yesterday i saw a spirited falcon for 6.5k in the market place yesteraday....i couldn't get it cuz it was already out of the market place

hah, well spirit falcons arent worth much anyways.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

outrageous_panda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:05 pm
I had a dream like that once.

An older man dressed in white was in a room, where he saw and heard everything I did, as if he were me... sad

It creped me out and for the next few days I didn't do anything that I wouldn't want someone else to see

I still have the dream sometimes neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:58 pm
If anyone or anything had that much interest in me, I highly doubt it'd be worth fearing. I don't know about you, but I have more interest in people I like than people I'd want to harm, so I imagine whatever presence was behind me would feel the same way.  

Awiergan

PROMETHEUS_THE_SHADOWKING

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm
If it were a girl around my age I wouldn't care. If it were a boy... I'd freak. If it were a girl that was over 30, I'd really start to freak. And if I was the last person on Earth besides the stalker, I'd hope for that around my age female thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:17 pm
OMG!! A STALKER, STALKING ME ALL THE TIME! Hmm.. That would be interesting.  

Kurai Yue

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:24 am
alrighty, now that i'm calm. xp

i've had stalkers in real life and on the web and neither are very fun.

a rl stalker once went as far as sneaking into my mama's house which was waaaaaaaaaay out in the country, and leaving me a flower on my pillow NEXT TO MY HEAD AS I SLEPT! crying it wasn't cool.

i have a gaia stalker even who once told a friend of mine that he mistook for me that he was "carefully watching ALL my accounts" and that he knows everything i ever do. sweatdrop but he's a creep with no rl so i kinda feel sorry for him.

sanriu knows who i'm talkin' 'bout! xd

anyway, no, i don't usually feel like someone is watching me. even when someone is, i tend to be oblivious to it until someone else clues me in. stare like when angel stalked me in hs! i had NO idea that he followed me around for three months before talking to me.

in fact, i didn't know about it until we were married. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:37 am
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose
umm...what would u do when u ran out of food and so did the stores, and besides there might not be any power or gas to c**k with or keep the food from going bad.....

Teehee...
Glad I wasn't the only one to see that. xd rofl

But yeah, I would really not care at all if I was being followed, it wouldn't have any affect on me, I'd probably actually get a chuckle out of it.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:09 pm
thorns of a rose

Hunt and build a fire to cook with. Survival of the fittest!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:26 pm
angel_half82
thorns of a rose

Hunt and build a fire to cook with. Survival of the fittest!

oooh, it'd be like the people outside of the dome in logan's run! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Bleeding_Rose013

Rainbow Perfectionist

26,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:43 pm
Oooh. Sounds like a stalker to meh. I've never felt anything like that yet. Though, you never know what might happen in the future.. ninja

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff