Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
NOOBS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do noobs deserve to be teased?
thay dont deserve it
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

cupcakefart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:18 pm
Chris de Medich
Chris de Medich
Angelic_Highlights
Thanatos Phoenix
Sheer_Immortal
Trovid
Noobs are teased by others when we all started as just that!
No, we all started as newbs. Noobs (or n00bs) are idiots who don't follow the rules after being told what they are.
Very true... 3nodding

I couldn't have said it better myself sheer.

well im a noob so does that make me a retard because i might make a mistake here and there?

it really doesnt matter how you spell it because in the end everyone and anyone will think that being a noob is a bad thing, NOOBS ASSAMBLE!!! we rule gaia with our utmost noobishness that makes us the complete screwups that everyone seems to not be able to hate unless your a real p***k that just loves to cause problems for others. mrgreen
I'm a newb and I have yet to break a rule. honestly yes the occaisonal mistake is ok but seriously if you break rules all the time and use the I'm new excuse it doesn't make people happy.You got to Learn to read the rules newb or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:58 am
n00bs piss me off.

and even when simple newbs make "mistakes"...well, to me, there's no reason to MAKE mistakes in this guild since we have that fabulous thread on HOW TO NOT BE A N00B! scream

it seems like we've had a sharp increase in n00b activity in the past three or four months, and its driving me crazy.

i didn't want to become a mod just to have to ban tons o' people and THEN get whiny messages about it from those same idiots...

sweatdrop

and even when i was a newb on this site, and in this guild, i lurked long before i actually posted! ((well, in the guild @ least. in the rest of gaia, i stuck to the chatterbox until i had a pretty solid understanding of the rules and stuff...))

i just...people, you need to READ more and PAY ATTENTION! by far and away we're having the most problems with spam and double posting, so PLEASE all you nice little newbs out there, PLEASE don't do either!

and for all you n00bs out there who double post willy-nilly and spam like the wind, I'M COMIN' FOR THAT a**!!! domokun  

WastelandMama
Crew

A E 12 O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:19 pm
so noobs are idiots, that makes total sence............. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:44 pm
Noobs are not idots. Don't ever forget that.  

Dark King Treble

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 pm
i think you need to remember the difference between "noob" and "newbie". Noobs are the idiots, newbies are just new. Imo  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff