Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Demon Tower -CLOSED!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just..
  want to be...
  loved.
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 pm
:Roku squealed: Really?!?! That's SUPER!! :Roku -thought-: YES! now's my chance to ask him out!! :Roku -speech-:Uhh...I mean....please enjoy your stay here, cutie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:54 pm
:chuckles softly as he walked threw the hall he gave her another smile hearing every word she said he just shook his head it wasnt a no but it was a geez shes kinda funny:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 am
Do you wanna go out with me sometime?? :Roku blurted out. Then she covered her mouth quickly with one hand and held her wrist with the other: I'm 22 years old. In the middle of Risa and Riku. Risa's youngest but I'm jealous of her cause she made this place.....but please...I'd like to go out with you..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:44 pm
:he slimed at her and nodded then continued down the hall and up the stares he snaped his fingers and made a semi hot ice rose he turned and held it out to Roku:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 am
Here's you room..:She smiled as she took the rose: see ya in the morning!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:50 pm
:he smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek then went inside his room closing the door behind him he walked over to his room and laid down on the bed and fell asleep:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:07 am
:he woke up ther next day and went into the dinner room and sat down by himself: whats for breakfast :he then went silent agian:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:32 am
name: darren
race: shapeshifter
personality: self relying, stuborn, and sarcastic
apperance: signature
other: i live forever except when killed and i can morph into any thing  

Eltheord

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am
:Risa Riku and Roku flew down the stairs: :Risa: Special Gourmet breakfast today!! :Roku: I'll whip it up since I'm a fire fairie!! :She cooked and served the food. She sat down and ate as everyone else did.after she finished she said: I'll go to clean laundry for everyone.. :With that, she flew off.:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 pm
:he leand back and waved his hand over thew tabe and made a glass out of ice he then pulled out a flask and poured himself some tea he took a sip then smiled:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Eltheord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:31 pm
darren changes into abird and flys up through the window at the top "i should be able to hide here" and changes back heres people downstair ang goes to check and sees people "ohno not here to i got to hide and fast"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 am
:he took another sip of his tea then leaned back in his chair relaxing looking around for his new friends:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:04 pm
:Riku: Where's that old dog Roku?! She's supposed to do dishes!! :Risa covered Riku's mouth as she saw Ichigo glare at Riku: :Risa: Ermmm........she didn't know!!! :She screamed when Riku bit her mouth.: Goshh...temper promblems..: She said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:25 am
he closed his eyes "please do not be rude to each other" he was a very calm person didnt like to yell or shout much  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 am
:Roku flew down the stairs looking exhausted: :Roku: Alright I'm comming,,, :She picked up the dishes and washed them. She sighed sadly.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff