Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
::School Musical Audition RP:: (VERY FUN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RP idea?
  Heck Yes!
  Heck Nooooo!
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:13 pm
walked over to her in the door way "hey Risa! you're here again this year too?" smiled as she walked over to her  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 pm
I smiled softly. "Yeah." I said softly. I brushed back my blonde hair. I gestured towards my dress. My hand moved up to take the ribbon off my head  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hope_Zabimaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 pm
looks over and smirks a little. "maybe next year. this year is all mine." glances out at Ms. Winthrop. "I should start pracitcing again..." warms up and begins singing Angel of Music, from the Phantom of the Opera. "Angel of music, guide and guardian..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:12 pm
looks over and smirks a little. "maybe next year. this year is all mine." glances out at Ms. Winthrop. "I should start pracitcing again..." warms up and begins singing Angel of Music, from the Phantom of the Opera. "Angel of music, guide and guardian..."  

Hope_Zabimaru

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:45 pm
stands ther watching her. "can I go now?" dose some warm ups with her voice and stands next to her on stage  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:20 pm
I pull off the ribbon and tie it on my arm. I begin to sing 100 Years by Five for Fighting. "I'm fifteen for a moment....caught in between ten and twenty and I'm just dreamin'...." She continues to sing.

((You can search up the song on youtube.com))  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:50 pm
waited patiently until she was finished and started to sing 'think of me' from phantom of the opra' "Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said good buy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:20 pm
After she finished singing, she smiled. When I go on the stage to Audition, it's my turn to be the star! She thought.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:25 pm
stood on the stage and signaled for her music to start "i've gotten alot better as a singer"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:31 pm
She turned up the music for her  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 pm
took a deep breath before it started and sang 'Think of me' from the phantom of the opra "Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said good buy, remember me once in a wile, pleas promise me you'll try..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:23 pm
She smiled as she sang.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:40 pm
when she finished she bowed and stepped off the stage grabbing a watter "told you I got better didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:15 pm
"You are" I said. I forced a small smirk on my face and my bangs covered my eyes. "I'm better. You should practice at my studio across the school." I said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:16 pm
"thanks for the confidence boost."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items