Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Even been on the cover of anything ??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you?
yup^^
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
nope ¬¬
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
poll whore
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Reborn Fusion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Hasn't happened, and I doubt that it will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm
I wasn't on the cover of anything but the BBCs version of the discovery channel did a special of my platoon when I was in Iraq. I did several interviews and they have a lot of footage of me firing my 50 cal. when we came into contact and I had to put the hurt on some insurgents.  

angel_half82
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:44 pm
ive been in the local newspaper 5 times. twice front page news. on tv twice, don't remember for what. i have also been widely talked about in the Second Life Herald. not me exactly but the groups im involved in. one of them havening a picture of me in it(my avatar anyways). i bet there are others but i dunno....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 pm
I was in the sports section of my local newspaper for having a good season... This was 5-6 years ago though...  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

MoonMaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:42 am
OH!

and i just remembered ive been in a magazine here before, i cant remember if it was a picture though, but i did an article for it, and that was definately in there.

and when me and my mates went to see Enter Shikari earlier in the year ... a german guy with a camera saud he wanted our photo to put in his magazine...um...i dont know if he did put us in a magazine, but he deffo took our picture lmao >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:30 pm
MoonMaze
OH!

and i just remembered ive been in a magazine here before, i cant remember if it was a picture though, but i did an article for it, and that was definately in there.

and when me and my mates went to see Enter Shikari earlier in the year ... a german guy with a camera saud he wanted our photo to put in his magazine...um...i dont know if he did put us in a magazine, but he deffo took our picture lmao >.<

Soon the word deffo will be added to the webster dictionary and I will once again weep for the future. That commercial with the girl speaking in txt talk drives me insane. evil  

angel_half82
Crew

sephiroth042

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:26 pm
I was on the news at one point. I was really young and they did a story on my elementary school.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:03 pm
I was never on the cover of anything, but I have been in a newspaper and on the news.

I got in the news paper a couple of years ago.

I was taking part in a clean-up program called "Keep Rockland Beautiful", and there were reporters there. I was the only one in our group that got their picture in the paper. It was so exciting.

The funny thing is, I didn't even know that I was in the paper until I got to school the next day.

When I walked into class, people started congratulating me. I didn't know what everyone was talking about until someone showed me the paper. Boy was I suprised!

I was on the news twice.

The first time happened when I was a kid. I was taking horseback riding lessons, and our class got covered by the local news. I even got to comment!

The second time happened very recently. I was at the book store, waiting until midnight for the new Harry Potter book, when a news crew showed up. I was one of the people in the front row of a large crowd cheering on camera while a news report was taking place.  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

MrBaconMan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:41 am
i was on the cover of a CD! but that was only b/c it was a project for my graphic design class. So stick that in your back pocket! *yells at to ever one thats never been on the cover of anything*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 am
ive been on t.v does it count mostly news  

Officer Charlie Gordon

aznvietster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:15 pm
nopeneverandnerverwillbe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:56 pm
Never been on a cover as far as I know. I was in the newspaper for some reason.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

unixninja92

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:29 pm
i was on the cover of my school year book.the pic of me was only about 5 square pixles  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff