Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm
"Well Roland, you can find a newspaper and read it, see what's happening to get any ideas. I have trouble with that kind of thing. Most of the people who work for chaos look up trends of chaos and order all around the world by reading the news. I usually have to wait for assignments, because researching when you can't see is a mighty difficult task sometimes. Africa is out of the question, there's enough chaos there that agents and manifestations of chaos don't even have to bother mostly..." her voice trailed off slightly and her smile turned wry. "My apologies for rambling. In answer to your question. Pretty much, yes. If we're gonna be hanging around here for a bit, then we might want to stock up in groceries." Fitting her hand into a secret pocket on her skirt, she pulled out a clip of money and tossed it to Roland. "That should compensate, I hope. I think that's all 20 dollar bills. Maybe 50. I don't carry any smaller than 20 though." Ashoc turned her attention to Elcia once more. "Oh yes, whereabouts do you live?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Catching the moneyclip, Roland said "So, we're all staying here then? I suppose that will work. Anyway, if your hanging around us, you should also be able to find some work by way of newspaper also. Hrm..." he trailed off, lost in thought. "It appears that I will be the one doing the shopping, since I 'blend in the easiest' as everyone put it. Make a list of what everyone needs, and I'll go"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm
"I live in the woods south of the housing complex built near Barton Town. We have a village of wood elves down there."
She laughed to herself "Well it is a rather large village, I'm afraid you all coming to visit on a regular basis would not make the council very happy. But don't worry if I have to I can sneak you in." She looked the big guy over trying to decide how she'd sneak him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm
"Hahahaha, no need to take any action for me. If needed, I can sneak into anywhere. Just don't point me out, and I should be fine. The less work piled onto one person, the smoother things should go"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm
an orange energy flowed around the creature and in his hands an octohedran formed from the energy and floated between his hands, the wins, hair, and tails on his back glowed brightly and gently giving a pleasent feeling to those close to his backside  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 pm
"Wait wait wait, I'm confused now. What exactly is happening? We're all going to Elcia's? But I thought... Roland was getting food.... I'm... so... confused..." Ashoc's brow furrowed as she tried to figure out just what was going on, though she relaxed a little at the creature's glowing, for no reason that she could discern.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm
"No, no, You asked where I lived. I was simply thinking out loud and considering what would happen should you all decide to visit." Elcia reassured her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:27 pm
"Oh, alright. You had me terribly confused there, but it makes sense now. Ok, now that we're done confusing poor Ashoc, maybe you should start writing a list of food. I can't write either. See, I really am useless." She laughed a little at herself.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 pm
"I've never seen the sun, only the effect it has on me and that is simply a mild drone in my sensors. In this room it seems as though it doesn't even exist, I can't see the light it casts through the window, I can't feel the warmth of it's rays in the afternoon." He let out a slight rumble of his synthesizer, his equivalent of a sigh.

"If you're going shopping for supplies and supplements, could you bring back 3 pounds of Iron?"

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:19 pm
"We'll do this," Elcia said as she made Ashoc take her place in the chair beside the big creature. "You remain here, I shall run home to change, and Roland, if he is willing will run out to get whatever I can not bring myself."

Elcia gave Daedelus a look of mild surprise, then looked at Roland. "I can bring dinner that is consumable by mammals at least..."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Daedalus tilted his head slightly at Elcia's comment. "I don't require the material I simply want it for an experiment. I also don't require sustenance I only need to recharge an internal battery every 15 hours."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 pm
as Ashoc was sat near him the wings and tails sent luring and pleasent waves of energy to her like they wanted her to come to them. the creature was oblivious to this  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm
"Three pounds of iron? Hrm... I don't know of anywhere other than a scrapyard to get something like that. Does it matter what shape it's in? Also, how about everyone else? How about you, big guy?" Roland asked. Trying to find out what he needed could be interesting. Starting with a yes or no question, he asked "Do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm
"For my purposes it does not need to be any specific shape. And I thank you for the concern."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 pm
he nods to Rol but doesn't know how to tell him anything  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games