Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rio-san and Symphony!!
Thank you both! ^O^
Your papers are loved as well as you two in person. Lol xD

p/s to Rio: Owhhh... O_O *blink blink*

wahmbulance Another paper has hit the 5000 mark! ^O^ wahmbulance
- - - Dirty Crumpled Newspaper! - - -

Without the contribution from all my lovely donaters, this achievement would never have been realized! crying

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:44 pm
Paper bump dramallama  

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

Blazing bump koro!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:24 am
Bumpity bump bump!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for your bumps, Kailiax, gilla and alfred! xD

Another round of thanks goes out to crimson, pinka and rio for their donations! ^O^

-----

I'm officially addicted to get a Korora!! xDDD
I love the koro-ness in the penguin! xD

The OMG boxes look so cool!
Wanna grab those and the pora cubes!

-----

EDIT
Waaaaa!!! crying
I so wanna thank another mysterious heavenly being for sending a Korora Penguin plushie as a gift! crying
My quest is practically over before it even started x]
I will equip it even if the colours are a dire contrast and clashes a WHOLE LOT with my avvy xDDD
I don't care! ^O^
Sankkyu ever so much o-mysterious benefactor! m(_ _)m

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:47 am
heart Weeeeeeeeeee!
Gonna send off a trade when I get more,
only a couple hundred this morning,
been distracted by BOXES!!!
LMBO

Pinka-Boo-Boo

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:33 am
i'm confused how do i send it to you?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:47 pm
Bumping for Koro!  

Symphony of Serenity

BonBonella

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:07 pm
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

BUMP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:00 am
Good Morning!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 am
paper bump  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:44 am

My quest thread is nearly 300 pages ... O_O
Like... whoaaaa!!!
I think I should give out a little gift for the lucky person who hits the 300 page 4laugh

Okay now proceeding on to the usual rounds of appreciations! ^O^

@Pinka>
Thank you for papers! ^O^ I have been busy fishing this weekend to get boots but I haven't gotten a single boot!! O____O

I am so impressed at myself. Why is it that when we want something, we won't be able to get it that easily? sweatdrop Sorry, Alfred! >.< Boots have been avoiding me for some unknown reason ... O_O I got cans and mostly tires and guppies... ^_^|||

@symphony, rainingfaith, gilla and kailiax>
All of your bumps are loved, you guys! x3~
Though I do wish to know what to call rainingfaith as since I feel weird calling you raining sweatdrop Probably I should call you faith, naa? ^_^|||

As for you, Airashii Kasumi... kawaii chattttttttaaaaa~!! 4laugh
Such an adorable name and avvy xD
I see that you have finally figured how hehehe... xD
Anyway, you're enlisted in the first page as well! ^O^
*scurries to find her a llama*

And to Adie05, you too have join in the breeding business! xDDD Thank you for your papers! ^O^

-------------------------

Quack!!! ^O^

Yesh! As of this month and November, I have received 3 gifts from anonymous benefactors. The lastest one being the duck beak xD *points to avvy*

I really wish I know who the generous person is crying

------

How's my crazy duck look? xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:05 am

wahmbulance One more paper to have reached 5000! wahmbulance
Crumpled Zerox Paper White!

-------

Thank you all! ^O^

If every type has reached 5000 each, I think I want to celebrate by giving a little something back to all the donaters mrgreen
Have to save up some gold for that purpose! xD

* koro is to devise some miraculous strategy to get gold for the supposed event >.< *

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:07 pm
Chibi B-U-M-P

ChibiMo0n

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:07 pm
User Image

Paper delivery coming up!!

(Sorry for the late delivery...towns are not working in my PC lately... crying )

Bumping for you koro!!

User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games