Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:23 am
I see.
Well, I'm back on track with the donation Items now. Got the evolving items, Going to figure out how many of this months donation Items I need to buy. I hope it isn't much, I've noticed that I don't wear the newer donation items anywhere near as much as the ones from 2006 back. But if I think up an avatar that uses more than one of one of the donation items, then I'll have to go for it.
Rock Puppy I think one will be well enough, maybe two at the most, like the Grunny. Rock hard though I'm not sure of, one for the mic, one for the shirt, and one for the wings i think. I don't know if I'll want the boots or really any of the other items since the mic can change to the guitar or the drums. The wings can turn into the boots and the rest of the items if need be.
So, I guess 4 or 5 depending on how much I really want a second rock puppy. (It's not like you see my grunny, grunny shirt, or grunny slippers much anyways)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 pm
I think I mostly Have the older ones on my main now that I transferred them over. I think my space bar has something stuck under it.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 pm
I see.
it's easy to clean a keyboard by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:52 pm
But that involves doing stuff. I can live with it.

Darn forgot to start my project again biggrin  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 pm
cool4
But that involves doing stuff. I can live with it.

Darn forgot to start my project again biggrin
Better get to work then.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:13 pm
But it's boring. Wait thats not even an excuse is it. hmm.

Je deteste Francais

I dislike French.

Je ne fais pas ma projet.

I don't do my project.

Je ne Fini pas ma projet

I'm not finished my project.

There thats better  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 pm
Ah Ha!
I finally decided on what to quest for next.
I'm going to go for the Kitsune Mask. But first, i'm going to try and get my hands on 5 or 6 more commisions of avatar art.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Kitsune Mask! That's one of the 2 things that I've wanted ever since I started gaia. I finally got the fresh grass skirt, and now I just have to work up the courage to go on a serious quest. I've never gone for more than 40k

Internet Freako

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:32 pm
Internet Freako
Kitsune Mask! That's one of the 2 things that I've wanted ever since I started gaia. I finally got the fresh grass skirt, and now I just have to work up the courage to go on a serious quest. I've never gone for more than 40k
I actually had the Kitsune Mask, but i sold it and one of my Dark Halo to get the Angelic pendant and a few smaller items. I do think that the kitsune mask will be the next Item I go for, or the OMFG, it's hard to decide on these things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:38 pm
is it just me? or does there seem to be really only 6-7 people who have consistant threads here?
And everyone else either posts a thread and leaves after like, 6 to 8 posts, or makes a new thread?

This is sort of a set of rhetorical questions, but it's definitely something that I've been thinking of.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:38 pm
wellwisher
is it just me? or does there seem to be really only 6-7 people who have consistant threads here?
And everyone else either posts a thread and leaves after like, 6 to 8 posts, or makes a new thread?

This is sort of a set of rhetorical questions, but it's definitely something that I've been thinking of.

Pretends not to Know what Rhetorical means.

Yeah, Good observation. I don't even have a Quest thread which begs the question why do I come here?

Meant to be Rhetorical what ever that word I'm pretending to not Know means.

I need sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:48 am
I think you were right when you posted that.
your posting seemed a little more apread out than normal.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Internet Freako

Dead giveaway wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Well, it tends to be impossible to really completely hide one's personality, which tends to give away some very distinct clues.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm
wellwisher
Well, it tends to be impossible to really completely hide one's personality, which tends to give away some very distinct clues.

she's to Irreplaceable to be anyone else.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games