Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:57 pm
"Huh. Was it really only that long ago....." she trailed off. "Well whatever. One thing you learn being immortal, age doesn't matter as much as people seem to think. You know what you know, or you don't, and it doesn't matter how old you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:35 am
"I don't know about that?" Elcia said coming up silently beside them. She had heard the tail end of their conversation. "I think that unless you build a wall about yourself to shut things out, that you learn new things every day." She shrugged slightly. "My mother would say that it is that constant learning that makes life interesting." She pause then went on in a cheery tone. "Anyway we've taken care of the bumbling fools they recruit as soldiers so we should be pretty safe." She turned to Cthugarai with a grin "You know the way to our new secret base so, lead on!"  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:27 pm
((OMG!!!!!!! I've missed so much roleplaying!)) Kagura grabbed her scythe and nodded to the dragon as a thanks. She ran into the storage house and approched Viral. "Thank so much for saving me!" She said looking at his stomach wound, "Even if it ment that you had to hurt yourself. It was so weird...." Her voice trailed off and she grapped her scythe even harder in her hand. She became silent and stared of in the distance with a cofused look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:18 pm
She jerked slightly when Elcia first spoke, startled because of her silent approach. "Well yeah, life is a constant learning experience. I was just saying that you shouldn't doubt, or completely accept, the knowledge of people based solely on their age, or their apparent age. Wisdom is a different matter, but knowledge comes from where it may. I didn't mean that you only know so much and you can never learn or anything. Life would suck if that were the case."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
*He looked at Kagura* Don't mention it. It'll all be back in order soon. *He looked at Kerrigan* Yeah but its some things you know that will really put you in a bind if you learn too much about yourself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:21 pm
She shrugged. "I like to learn. Not so much about myself, but other things and people. So I don't think I'm at risk for that."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
She shrugged. "I like to learn. Not so much about myself, but other things and people. So I don't think I'm at risk for that."
I was born knowing. and it sucks  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 pm
"There there, I'm sure everything will be alright," she teased, patting Viral on the head.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"There there, I'm sure everything will be alright," she teased, patting Viral on the head.
Ok *He teased back and made a purring sound then started nudging her cutly*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:22 pm
"All those things are true, but the hardest thing to deal with is isolation from family because you're different then everyone else..." Cthugarai said with a sigh. Shaking his head he motioned for everyone to follow, "We should continue this conversation INSIDE."

Leading everyone a short distance he stopped at a mound of dirt and gravel. Digging into the mound there was a handle attached to a door buried underground, with a heave the door creaked open.

"Welcome to my home away from home, make yourselves comfortable, just don't leave trash outside." He said with a smile.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 pm
Kusaragi
"All those things are true, but the hardest thing to deal with is isolation from family because you're different then everyone else..." Cthugarai said with a sigh. Shaking his head he motioned for everyone to follow, "We should continue this conversation INSIDE."

Leading everyone a short distance he stopped at a mound of dirt and gravel. Digging into the mound there was a handle attached to a door buried underground, with a heave the door creaked open.

"Welcome to my home away from home, make yourselves comfortable, just don't leave trash outside." He said with a smile.
Wow. I was thinking we would just be in a treehouse. This is much better ^^ *He waits for everyone else to go first*

Draden: stare *Grabs Viral and drags him into the safe house*

Viral: just trying to be polite ><

Draden: Master. Shut up

Viral: Fine, fine  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm
She chuckled quietly as she walked in behind Draden and Viral. "And they say chivalry's dead. Thank you Draden. Someone's got to make sure Viral doesn't do something stupid again."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:43 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
She chuckled quietly as she walked in behind Draden and Viral. "And they say chivalry's dead. Thank you Draden. Someone's got to make sure Viral doesn't do something stupid again."
Draden: If you don't mind I think i'll need your help doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:55 pm
"I'll try my best. Somehow I get the feeling that this is going to be a lot harder than I'd think. I'm amazed that he's survived even this long."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:59 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'll try my best. Somehow I get the feeling that this is going to be a lot harder than I'd think. I'm amazed that he's survived even this long."
Draden: Your not alone -.-

Viral: I'm not that bad am I? ^^;  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games