Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:51 am
Chimaria
SpiralRabbit
Chimaria
heart dropping by to "howdeee!"

& makin sure you stay near the top... heart

bunnies, bunnies, bunnies...

I used to be a bunny boiler LOL, but I watched the movie 'The Last Mimzy' the other day and now have fallen in love with Mimzy because she has a spiral on her chest! whee

bunnie boiler eek question question *eyebrows go up and leave the forehead*
you don't mean like ha..ha..hasenfeffferrr?!

na, I quit boiling bunnies a long time ago LOL  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:19 am
TragicRabbit420
What do you think of my new bani clips Spiral? I bought them to resell for profit, but now I can't give them up.
I know, you don't like em as much as the goti clips cause they're to cute, right? hehe.

Oh, are you still pondering a tattoo thread? I've been collecting inks for you ever since you first mentioned it. I have LOTS - over 30 yellow, 40 pinks, over 100 browns in addition to lots of others. wink

ooh keep the bani clips they look cool with your present outfit, yeah definitely keep them. Hehe, I know that feeling well keeping items you mean to sell on.

Originally I thought about buying tattoos for newbies but then noticed the price and thought I'd might be out of my depth. So then I was thinking if they wanted a tattoo they could let me know which one, I'd give them the different inks that they need but they'd have to have the money to pay to Devin in the Skin Syte Shop. Now I need to research what all the different tattoos are before I start a thread. I'll tell you what if you happen to know newbies that would love a tattoo to get them started just let me know. I've also got to think about instructions that are easy to follow so that ppl can actually get tattoos. and um whether they should prove how long they've been on Gaia!
Have you or anybody else got any suggestions re Tattoo thread?  

SpiralRabbit

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:39 am
Hi just a bump. Iv got enough on my quest smile smile i need abit of help doing a new no. Nice one. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 am
User Image Listen and

Hello Spiral haven't seen you in a while, i really miss you gonk thank you for the pics ^^
Dance with me!User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:20 pm
Lilith Sokaro
User Image Listen and

Hello Spiral haven't seen you in a while, i really miss you gonk thank you for the pics ^^
Dance with me!User Image

Ar that's sweet of you, I've missed you to. I enjoy searching for dancers for your quest thread, the best one's usually come up when I'm looking for something else. Basically I've started a course in RL so I'm not able to go onto the computer as much, which also means Shrooms gets more gaia time so that's good. Tho I've been on and off all day today chatting here and there. I should have had a mission and then I would have got a lot more done, but I ended up faffin around instead. LOL That's me all over = faffin around and not getting much done, going nowhere fast! lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:32 pm
DJ_Shrooms
Hi just a bump. Iv got enough on my quest smile smile i need abit of help doing a new no. Nice one. heart

I'm still looking out for a cheap Scythe on the MP for you, unfortunately the price has gone up, if I was you I'd wait until it goes back down again.
You'd better get over to Tektek and get into those changing rooms to decide what you want to do next. xp

I just noticed that we go well together at the moment cause the colour of my Fausto's Bottle and your sword. xd Unfortunately I've only bought the bottle to sell on, if I could afford it I'd have ALL the red/black items. Ack well we can all dream can't we and at least I get to play dress up until I decide when to sell it.  

SpiralRabbit

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 pm
heart You were just about next in line to fall off the page  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:50 am
Hi i mite have something for you.  

DJ_Shrooms

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
heart You were just about next in line to fall off the page

Tragic comes to the rescue again, YAY! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 am
DJ_Shrooms

*jumps up and down* what is it? what is it? rofl  

SpiralRabbit

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am
hey there~ gooDLuck on your quest~ rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 pm
User Image

heart

User Image

Adie05

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 am
SpiralRabbit
DJ_Shrooms

*jumps up and down* what is it? what is it? rofl
Ha well you have helped me alot so you deserve it. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 pm
Hope all is well. heart
I mentioned in Shrooms thread, but I have an inky trade waiting for you whenever you're ready <3

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 am

User Image
upity dear

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games