Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:50 am
I'm Wendy, but go by Wanderling online. I'm old...older than dirt. Please don't make me tell you. I'm a grown-up according to age standards, but I'm young at heart. It makes me feel good to know that some of the creators of Gaia are older than me and I'm not THE oldest Gaian. blaugh

In real life, I'm an artist and illustration instructor. I also have a University degree in Psychology and Criminology. I work on contract as a counsellor too and mostly with teens or criminals. See the connection? rofl It's all good though. I wouldn't work with normals. They bore me. *prescribes elastic bands to help them snap back to reality*

I love Manga, Anime and even Fusion Anime. sweatdrop I spend most of my time working from home except when I'm called to the schools to teach. Teaching rocks! I have two small boys, so I prefer to travel around town or stay here rather than sit in front of a desk all day getting fat. There are times when I have to do that anyway. Designing corporate logos keeps me tied to this desk and that's where I tend to wander off and find my way to Gaia.

I love to visit the Art Arena and rate/comment. That's not a good way to get gold fast though. To fix that, I buy lots of Sealed Letters to sell so I can look stylin'. I'm poor most of the time, but when I want it, I will donate, sell letters get coin and then go Newbie Hunting. Why? I'm a random donator! blaugh I look at Wish Lists and pick something and donate it to them. It confuses Newbies to see the transfer symbol by their character though and it usually takes a few tries to get it right for them. *I remember my first fiasco* confused Fun!

Holy Sh--! I'm writing a book! Ok...That's me! C-ya!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:48 am
Ah...u-um...I'm Chia_S. No givin out my real name, sorry. I like manga and anime as well, but especially video games like the Tales series...um, I wanna be a teacher when I grow up...nice ter meetcher.  

No No Raja

[shogo kawada]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:54 am
im nicolas
im 15
i like anime and i like video games  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:21 am
Me: Is eleven.
Is a girl.
Is posting.

Merine Bhool

x-Chaotic-Reincarnation-x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:43 am
Name:Ziku_the_angelic_devil
Real Name razz aul
Grade:8
Likes:Anime,drawing,video games,girls,manga,gaia,christianity and sleeping,christian music,rock/heavy metal(not satanic) normal music.
Dislikes razz eople who think they are better then everyone,suicide,spiders,dogs,rap(the ones that hacve alot of sexual meanings),people who laugh at everything,people who distreat females. (immature people in my class),satanic music
Questing:MY CHRISTMAS LIST! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:44 am
Hi I go by sabine, I live in fla and over 20. I am not ashamed of my aged but am older then most of the people I know on Gaia. Just another face told me about this site. Been a member since like april but till around halloween i was mostly a non poster as im not use to forums rpgs. I do rp and love it. I play on two mud rpgs. I know a few people on here but only a small handful.. *smiles* Well thast all I guess 4laugh  

Sabbykins

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

imdead666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:50 am
hi im brandon
from michigan
love music hagin with friends playin video games and and playin gaia  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:52 am
Hey I'm Eric and I'm 13  

DarkshadowzX

Stareon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:25 am
I'm not going to give my real name or my real age. M username is Stareon. I like to play video games, draw, and hanging out on forums ^_^ I have 2523 Gaia Gold, but I haven't bought ANY good items crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 am
HEY EVERYONE! Fox Is now in the house. Hi im Yugo (or fox, sprinter). Nice to meet you all. I like: GAming, Manga, Gaia, Archery, Cars above all, Girls, Swordplay, Food.
I dislike: God modders,Munchers, Trinities, Bagdad Bobbits, Twinks, And Min-Maxers in battle. Sexism, rascism, Thick Lust, Nerds, Super-Emos.

Nice to bee in the guild, i hope to talk to all of you. Peace out, FOX.  

Lord Yugo Fox

Dark Lord Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:44 am
Name:chris
nickname: santa ^^
hobbies: Gaia, and watching flash movies, and anime
favorite movie: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith!
favorite video game: Final Fantasy 7
favorite flash movie: Ding Fries Are Done. link for the flash: http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

thats about it oh and im questing for a KiKi Kitty^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:12 pm
name: mike
nickname: fenix
hobbies: gaming, anime, gaia, and other various things
favorite color: silver or black
favorite food: pizza
favorite drink: rootbeer
favorite video game: the advance wars series

im from fortuna, CA USA  

Fenix117

la D ii s p u t e

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:58 pm
I'm Josh, or Vincent blood or Vince or VB or Clearview Kid, all are fine. I'm 14 and I love Tatentino films. I love movies in general but his are the best. My favorite manga is by far Trigun. If that's not enough you can Pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:06 pm
Name: Anna
Nickname:Amai Neiko
Favorite color: blue green or black
Likes: Anime, manga, Japan (i've been there once), videogames, reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, cats, my lover
Dislikes: Liars, spiders, rude people  

Amai_Neiko

Adorable Marshmallow

Amai_Shukumei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:08 pm
hiya^.^ i just joined today and my name's devin, 12,f, canada and i luv anime!
i also like making gold and friends! (mostly friends tho^^)  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games