Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Name |||| Jeremiah ( the Knight)(Temper: Ruthless)
Nicknames |||| Jeremy

Obtained |||| October Plushie Conversion by Neph

Breed |||| Cerynei
Birth date ||||
Age |||| Middle-aged
Orientation |||| Heterosexual

Height |||| Rather large, but not as big as Gabriel.
Weight |||| Heavy due to muscle mass
Build |||| Very muscular

Likes |||| Solitude (at times), being cold, being mean, quiet, those with standards, snow, rain, seeing the colors change on the leaves, and dangerous circumstances.
Dislikes |||| Nothing

Quirks ||||
Faults |||| Tends to keep others on a short lease. He doesn't like anyone getting close to him.
Qualities |||| He is extremely loyal and protective about those he feels he needs to protect.

Family ||||
Crush |||| ----
Mate |||| ----

Favorite Place |||| The forest in mid winter when it's covered with snow.
Favorite Color |||| White
Rped Color |||| #de771d
Theme Song |||| "Titanium" - David Guetta & Sia

Hobbies/Skills ||||
Powers |||| None

Personality ||||

Jeremiah can be one mean son of a biatch most of the time. If you manage to catch him on a good day then count yourself as lucky because he rarely is in the mood for company. If you catch him on a bad day then it's best you have a strong backbone or his words could break you down. He was Gabriel's trainer as well and the oldest most toughest male in the herd. He trained enough in his day and he doesn't really do it too much anymore, but he is always open to taking more students in. Though there is always a risk of injury when it comes to him.

Even though he is ruthless and mean, he also has a good side to him. One he doesn't like to show all that much unless you really strike into his soft spot. He is loyal and very faithful. If you manage to get him to care for you, it will be deep. He also has a soft spot for foals, but that is something else he keeps to himself.

As far as mare's go...he treasure's them. He can be mean to them, but that doesn't mean he doesn't respect them. They bring children into the world and do a lot more work then one even dare's to think about.

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – CLOSED
Breeding 2 - CLOSED
Breeding 3 – CLOSED

RP Log

[x] - Being A Brute Is Easy (With Vapor)
[x] - Foals Are Strange Creatures (With D'Vak)
[x] - Things Aren't Always Simple (With Isi)
[x] - Territorial Dominance (With Ivette)
[x] - Budding Friendship (With Izefiah)

Finished RP's

Dead RP's

x.Plot Idea?
I don't have much planned for Jeremiah and honestly I haven't had the time to even think about it much.
With that being said I do have an idea for a love plot for him. I don't know if it will be RPed, background or just plain old plotting. Depends on how my work schedule continues to be.
For the plot, his family is very strict on who or what is allowed in and out. Some breeds aren't allowed to enter into the family and others are. Jeremiah has always been one to be on the edge of things. Yes, he is a very structured individual, but he likes to live dangerously. Life would bore him to death if it was the same thing over and over again. Where is the fun in that right? So for this I want him to find someone that isn't necessarily welcome in the family herd. It would have to be a Non-Flock Harpy or someone with noticeable Harpy blood, hell they can even not look it at all to keep it hidden from him. It would piss off people in the family quite a bit. I might be able to even budge on it being a hippogryph, but we will have to see. I'm looking to have some fun with this plot. He won't be in love with them at first nor do I expect them to instantly love him so it will have to gradually happen. But I DO want them to love each other. I'm looking for a lifemate or if not a lifemate then someone who is there for good to give him all three of her breedings.

Name and url of certed pet: Jeremiah
url of teepee: CLICK
link to rolls in stat thread: [x]
Strength: 6%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 4%

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 am
Lover's Rock
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Stallion's Name: Jeremiah
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: CLICK
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jeremiah can be one mean son of a biatch most of the time. If you manage to catch him on a good day then count yourself as lucky because he rarely is in the mood for company. If you catch him on a bad day then it's best you have a strong backbone or his words could break you down. He was Gabriel's trainer as well and the oldest most toughest male in the herd. He trained enough in his day and he doesn't really do it too much anymore, but he is always open to taking more students in. Though there is always a risk of injury when it comes to him.

Even though he is ruthless and mean, he also has a good side to him. One he doesn't like to show all that much unless you really strike into his soft spot. He is loyal and very faithful. If you manage to get him to care for you, it will be deep. He also has a soft spot for foals, but that is something else he keeps to himself. As far as mare's go...he treasure's them. He can be mean to them, but that doesn't mean he doesn't respect them. They bring children into the world and do a lot more work then one even dare's to think about.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? IC, he isn't really looking. Though it would have to be someone who is willing to join the herd and someone who will be his everything. She would have to take the time on him though because he isn't all about love and might chase her off a few times. He is a brute so it would have to be some kind of cheesy love story or something along those lines. He is big on personality so the mare would obviously have to be good-hearted and someone who will be there.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Non-Flock Harpy or someone with harpy blood that isn't in the flock though I am willing to sway on the breed depending on the mare. It honestly depends on if the mare can bring a certain amount of drama to his life or vice versa. He isn't going to leave his herd and would want the mare to be willing to join the herd with him. So it will have to be someone willing to be there for him at all times.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rped, background or just hardcore plotting is fine with me. If Rped just know it will take me awhile to post and RP. Busy life at the moment. I have two plot ideas in mind one for harpy blooded mares and the other for non-harpy mares, so they will be discussed depending on who is offered to him.
Plot Idea 1
With that being said I do have an idea for a love plot for him. I don't know if it will be RPed, background or just plain old plotting. Depends on how my work schedule continues to be.
For the plot, his family is very strict on who or what is allowed in and out. Some breeds aren't allowed to enter into the family and others are. Jeremiah has always been one to be on the edge of things. Yes, he is a very structured individual, but he likes to live dangerously. Life would bore him to death if it was the same thing over and over again. Where is the fun in that right? So for this I want him to find someone that isn't necessarily welcome in the family herd. It would have to be a Non-Flock Harpy or someone with noticeable Harpy blood, hell they can even not look it at all to keep it hidden from him. It would piss off people in the family quite a bit. I'm looking to have some fun with this plot. He won't be in love with them at first nor do I expect them to instantly love him so it will have to gradually happen. But I DO want them to love each other. I'm looking for a lifemate.

Plot Idea 2
If the mare is not harpy blooded there is still a chance it might work out. Drama is what I'm after for him since I think he could create interesting Rps from it as well as interesting circumstances. For instance...She is a damsel in distress for whatever reason and needs help? She has some kind of dark and eerie past and needs Jeremiah for whatever reason? I mean it can literally be anything and of course will have to be discussed.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:49 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 am