Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:03 am
He couldnt tell what was wrong, his brother kept droning on. However the mention of Drajira caught his attention but then it went away as he also remembered the dragon. While his brother seemed occupied Lerista made the first strike and thrust his sword at his rapidly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:39 am
He smiled.
"yet i taught myself some basics, but not as powerful as the other too..."
It was true, as the sword came he blocked it by lunging his tattoo at the blade and the blade was knocked out.
before he was in a Host, a peasant that owed the others favors. Now he was out of the host he could use his full power.

Now threads of green energy came from his fingertips and trapped Lerista in an energy sucking web.
"I am the spider and you are my prey."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:33 pm
He knew he was in trouble with this one. He summoned dark energy around him but saw it was no good. So instead he quickly used the energy he had left and reversed the flow from himself. He grabs his sword again and summons a barrage of shadow balls from all sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 pm
The Shadow Balls were reduced to half their size when the web glowed brightly.
"More you try to use it, the more you lose." He sneered.
He waved a hand and the web used the stored energy of Lerista in the web against him. It glowed and burned like acid on his skin.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:43 am
He was satisfied knowing that he was no longer being drained, however the burns were starting to get to him. He kept a clear and focused mind and struck his brother aiming for vital points.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 am
As he struck the web tightened.
"Think you can get away with it?" he sneered.
"Charm tri strike!"
A blast of energy came from each vertex. He controled it so it created a 'whirlenergy' in his other hand.
"You wish you had a tattoo, you can channel energy from it and get more energy then you normally can, i even have a charm"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 am
"More arrogant than you look." While he was distracted he had sent a spinning blade of shadow behind the enemy, not to strike him but to cut the trees and use them as a weapon instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 am
He smirked.
He hurled the Whirl-Energy at his feet to unbalance him then went to the other side of him and grabbed his arm with his tattoo hand. The tattoo glowed and unleashed energy; knocking Lerista to the ground.

There were now only two things Lerista could do: Jump up while doing a punch then a kick, but he could overpower Lerista anyway, or Lerista propel slightly to the side, jump up and run the the Holy Place, but he could ran after him.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 am
He used his energy to force himself up taking the other man with him. He pushed him a good distance back then tottered to his feet. He knew it would be a hard fight but he refused to give and he refused to retreat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:54 am
His eyes glowed.
"if what i have learned about life energy works" he muttered before a roar could be heard.
Lerista's dragon came but it had green energy around it, it was trapped and the energy was controlling via Life energy.
"To think that Drajira knew these skills!"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:10 am
He grabbed his brother by the throat and clenched as hard as he could. He expelled his own energy outward to dispel the barrier around the dragon. How is it something so powerful was easily captured?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:17 am
He smirked.
"When i heard that you were the second Guardian i implanted some of my life into your dragon, i cannot die while the dragon lives. After i implanted the life into his heart it was pumped round its body.
Now i can control the beast"

His dragon smirked the same smirk.

"He is me now"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:38 am
He lowered his head in sadness. He knew how to defeat him but to lose so much....the dragon should be dead rather than contained. He raised his head again with a look of determination in his eye. He knew that to kill the dragon would drain a large portion of his enemy's power. "I'm sorry my friend. This will be the end." And with that word out of his lips he raised his hands to the heavens and with the last shred of his hold on the dragon, drew every last bit of energy out of the dragon. He then teleported himself on top of the of the dragons head and rammed a long blade straight through its head, and drawing his enemy's dark energy out through the wound.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:40 pm
"But you see, YOU are the dragon too! You however are the very essence of the dragon, if the dragon is dead then so are you"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:01 pm
"I know if I die then the dragon shall be free and you will be defeated." He focused harder and concentrated to see if he could find the line that linked him.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games