Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 pm
John glanced around the group unimpressed nearly all of them radiated fear all except Karl, he didn't know why but he liked Karl more then he should have in such a short time of knowing him, almost like they had met before...shacking himself out of it he addressed Kazumi "so this are your chosen ones? well i feel much better now" sarcasm was clear in his voice  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:11 pm
"Yes, all but one. But we'll have to do." Kazumi said to John. Then she looked at Blu. It suddenly became calm calm outside, it was all still. "Yes. It is. But it's true." Kazumi said to John, then looked back at Hazel. "We need to get going. We'll see you." She said, nodding.
"Yes, you do need to leave soon. I'll be sure to keep everything calm while you're getting everyone to my fortress." Hazel said, and ended the transmission. The holograph disappeared, and Kazumi stepped forward, picking up the disk and putting it back into her bookbag.
"Miyako, are you willing to come with Yuki? We'll explain on the way." Kazumi said, and Lucy ran over to Kazumi. Lucy shrunk again and Kazumi put Lucy back into her bookbag.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Miyako's eyes widened as she was addressed. "Ummm..." "Yes." Yuki's voice was clear. She grabbed Miyako's arm and pulled her forward. Yuki picked up Shiro from the ground and let him climb up to her shoulder before walking away from the cave's wall and closer to them. She was still nervous... yet she felt somewhat secure. She had to stay calm and strong, for Miyako. Miyako was still nervous but she trusted Yuki and stepped forward She looked to Tori before looking at all the people around her. She nodded, accepting all of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:14 pm
((I added a new character, mostly to replace those not present. Guardians protect the Chosen ones, and also replace the ones that are inactive or drop out of the roleplay.))
"What is up with the weather today??" Geo Hart said, running under a tree as it started raining. "Ugh. I hate rain." Geo said, pulling her hood up, covering her ears. Then suddenly, hail started coming down. "Woah!" Geo said, dodging one. She sighed as it turned to snow, then it all calmed. "Ok, this is freaky." She said, and decided to take a peek into the future. Geo closed her eyes, then opened them up again. Her eyes were now completely white, like a statues' eyes. But as Geo looked out on the world, she saw her walking into a cave to find a large group of people. Then she noticed Kazumi, a girl she met once while selling fresh peaches in a street marketplace. Kazumi took notice to her and began explaining something about the end of the earth, chosen guardian, blah blah blah. Geo blinked, and her eyes were now back to normal. "I gotta find that cave!" Geo mumbled under her breath. She looked around, and began running at super speed. She finally found it at the edge of town when the forest began. Walking into the cave, she pulled her hood down. "Just as it was predicted." Geo mumbled noticing all the people. "I'm going too." Geo said, looking over at Kazumi. "I'm a Chosen Guardian, am I not?" Geo said, slightly smiling.
Kazumi thought for a moment, the looked over at Geo. "Yes. But how did you find us??" Kazumi questioned, feeling puzzled.
"Oh, I have my ways." Geo said sheepishly.
"And how did you know about your destiny? Did Hazel confront you?" Kazumi questioned again.
"No, nothing of the sort." Geo said, and looked around at everyone else in the room.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:25 pm
Blu jumped up suddenly and poined her gun at the shadows. "The snake thing's coming back," she warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 pm
Karloseth took notice to the new arrival, sighing and shaking his head. "Yet ANOTHER person," he mumbled. He then heard Blu say something about a snake, and he unsheathed his blade, in case the "snake-thing" proved to be more trouble than she could handle.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am
(( xD
I know it's alot of newcomers, but it's for the plot to keep rolling along.))
Geo sighed, and walked into the shadows. "It's quite small actually." She said carelessly and came back out of the shadows, a small yellow snake in her hand. "It's poisonous, but only attacks if it feels it needs to. It was protecting it's territory when it attacked your cat." Geo explained, and took the snake back into the back of the cave. Returning, she appeared suddenly, her super-speed making her too fast for the naked eye to see..
"Whoa." Kazumi said under her breath. "Does she have the same power as him." Kazumi thought to herself, then looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm
(( Yeah, I know, I'm just staying in character. My character prefers solitude to crowds XD))

Feeling somewhat foolish, Karloseth sheathed his blade. He drew his sword for this puny thing?! But then he saw something that shocked him. The newcomer seemed to almost WARP back from the shadows, a trick Karloseth himself could do with a timestop. He then resigned himself to pull the newcomer aside and ask her exactly how she did it, for he was curious to know if there were others with the same power as him.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm
Somewhat startled by the newcomer's sudden reappearance he spoke into a microphone in his suit " Input Command: rewind and slow" after a few moments a video appeared on his HUD of Geo's return slowed down dramatically. Even as slow as the video all he saw was a blur. "Damn she's fast" he muttered to himself "but not the same as Karl...interesting"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm
"So shall we go?" Kazumi said, walking towards the entrance of the cave.
Yeah, but she sure not to trip on that-" Before Geo could finish, Kazumi tripped, falling flat on her face, on a large rock.
"-rock..." Geo finished after Kazumi fell.
Kazumi brushed herself off, the got up, brushing the rest of the dirt off herself with her tail. "How did you know I was going to fall?" Kazumi questioned.
"Well, I saw the rock, and well... Lucky guess?" Geo said questionably.
Kazumi looked at her, wondering what she was hiding. Shaking herself, she walked towards he entrance of the cave and slid down the walkway til she go to the bottom.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Walking out of the cave, Karloseth asks "Soo... Where are we going?" He half walks, half slides down the path leading from the cave, and at the bottom he stands there with his arms crossed, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Yuki blinked at what had occurred before walking after the group. "A new arrival... its bad enough I didnt know anyone who was already here." she thought, sighing quietly. Miyako bit her lip and looked down, walking after Yuki. So, chosen one huh? They increased their speeds and went outside the cave.  

PandyChibi

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 pm
following everyone else out of the cave John Asked Kazumi "so we heading back to your 'batcave' now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 pm
Blu narrowed her eyes at the snake, then followed the others. That hadn't been what she had seen.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 pm
((and it seemed to be going so well))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items