Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Thank you! I am spending too much on my avi though. xd I need to be a little more economical but I just get so bored with my avi so soon. Accoring to the marketplace, I've earned more than 300,000 gold there but I only have 123,731 gold right now. Nearly all if not all of that gold I don't have was spent on avi items (mainly Hermes Moon and Enchanted book).

so having 100k for something important is not too bad I guess wink have you noticed that the booting week is still today OO I thought it would end on sunday, but the coins are still green ...
which item are you questing at present? if i may ask
Hm... At present, i have spent 500k to my avas XD the last thing I still need is a white body dye... *lol*

I wonder what the topic is that week wink

Lol I didn't participate it Booty Week O_o I don't know why, I just didn't feel like it. Weird huh?

I am questing the Winter Rose. I could buy it now, but I'd like to stay above 100k.

Wow... that's alot. You have a lot of gold don't you? I'm so jealous! blaugh

Lol xd Don't we all? Jk. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 am
redrox123

Lol I didn't participate it Booty Week O_o I don't know why, I just didn't feel like it. Weird huh?

I am questing the Winter Rose. I could buy it now, but I'd like to stay above 100k.

Hm... that is strange. The booty week granted me each day 15k wink I thought, if gaia is making things easier, why not try?

Hm... the winter rose is pretty. Believe it or not, it is next on my w.i.p. list wink

Hm... not so much, I spent most on the white inks... its so annoying that there is a bug-glitch-whatever into towns. I wonder if this will be fixed in future...

post scriptum: Hey, I love your signature! Gaara- good choice! blaugh  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Hm... that is strange. The booty week granted me each day 15k wink I thought, if gaia is making things easier, why not try?

Hm... the winter rose is pretty. Believe it or not, it is next on my w.i.p. list wink

Hm... not so much, I spent most on the white inks... its so annoying that there is a bug-glitch-whatever into towns. I wonder if this will be fixed in future...

post scriptum: Hey, I love your signature! Gaara- good choice! blaugh

15k!? A day!? Jeeeez! Is it still going on?

Sweet. I am about 60k away from being able to buy it. xD I need to stop splurging.

I was watching the series and I saw Gaara and I was just like, 'WTF? He looks so awesome!' <3 He is truly the best? 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm
BTW, Loveprince008, if you love doing enviros, feel free to do my avi anytime. I can never seem to decide what looks best on my avi.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 am
loveprince008
Nausicca: Congrats on getting your dream avi!

thankees, that was actually a while a go, now im questing a rather expensive one, well for me it is anyway
ive got a quest forum on the guild in the questing section if u wanna check it out  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 am
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
Grim Reaper of Neverland

Gaia has a Lila, and also a memphis, now it has xd Arielle xd
User Image
Total Value: 589,135 Gold
[Item Information]

ah, wow, its ariel with the green tail and the red hair, sweet, oh and btw, whiles quoting Grim, ive changed Arielle's name colour to black so that people can see it, hope u dont mind sweatdrop

wink was not easey, so far I can say, thanks you like her biggrin Iam glad!
oh and... the white colour was my intention, so anyone see her can have first a guess if it is really her wink
awww... nausicca, Iam glad you finished your avatar! mine is still in progress XD the last item is always the worst to get! eek

sorry about that, i didnt know, oops xd
and question, wat avatar r u on about for me finishing 4laugh

dark-nausicca

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 am
redrox123
dark-nausicca
hiyas
umm, Redrox, could u pleez put the name Avril Lavigne next to mine, like ive done in the post with the avi, so that people know who its suppose to be,
thankees

oh and btw, i like ur entry, very glamourous(if thats how u spell it) 4laugh

OMG sorry! I'll do that right away.

Thanks! I don't like mine very much though, don't ask me why.

thankees for doing that  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 am
redrox123

Sweet. I am about 60k away from being able to buy it. xD I need to stop splurging.

I was watching the series and I saw Gaara and I was just like, 'WTF? He looks so awesome!' <3 He is truly the best? 3nodding 3nodding

Yupp, 15k a day, it was easy if you know a few good threads wink Do not think, please, Iam online all the day (the half day *g* ... no wink ) but if you know a few good threads, and the internet does not often get crushed by booty grab, youll be able to get 10k or more within an hour smile

hm... I think I will buy an enchanted book at first, Iam just 10 away from it smile Strange that the price is flipping like a coin every day ... sweatdrop

Gaara is also one of my favourites smile But Haku (R.I.P.) Kimimaro and also Tsunade are on my - heart -list. Not to mention, also Sasori belongs to this!
Therefore I hate Sasuke. XD

dark-nausicca
sorry about that, i didnt know, oops
and question, wat avatar r u on about for me finishing

Oh, not that bad wink next time, I mention it.
hm? what do you mean by "what avatar you about on for me to finish?"

I'll get now check your quest-thread smile  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am
well on a previous post u put
Quote:
awww... nausicca, Iam glad you finished your avatar! mine is still in progress XD the last item is always the worst to get!

i was just wondering wat avi u meant  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 am
dark-nausicca
Quote:
awww... nausicca, Iam glad you finished your avatar! mine is still in progress XD the last item is always the worst to get!

Oh, then forgive me. I did not understand it.
Im questing the white body dye, if you meant that smile  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Yupp, 15k a day, it was easy if you know a few good threads wink Do not think, please, Iam online all the day (the half day *g* ... no wink ) but if you know a few good threads, and the internet does not often get crushed by booty grab, youll be able to get 10k or more within an hour smile

hm... I think I will buy an enchanted book at first, Iam just 10 away from it smile Strange that the price is flipping like a coin every day ... sweatdrop

Gaara is also one of my favourites smile But Haku (R.I.P.) Kimimaro and also Tsunade are on my - heart -list. Not to mention, also Sasori belongs to this!
Therefore I hate Sasuke. XD

Awww... booty grab week is over :'( oh well do they do it again next year?

10k away? I know... the prices are literally all over the charts. I think I have enough one second, then the next I need 3k more. It is soooo annoying!

Gaara is like, the best ever followed by Pervy Sage, that freaky puppet guy who's Gaara's friend, and then Tsunade. Sasuke is pretty bad, I just don't like him. But Sakura is like, 10 times worse. I hate her!!!!!! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 pm
Congrats for winning, Grim Reaper! I'll send you the gold right away!  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:10 am
redrox123

Awww... booty grab week is over :'( oh well do they do it again next year?

10k away? I know... the prices are literally all over the charts. I think I have enough one second, then the next I need 3k more. It is soooo annoying!

Gaara is like, the best ever followed by Pervy Sage, that freaky puppet guy who's Gaara's friend, and then Tsunade. Sasuke is pretty bad, I just don't like him. But Sakura is like, 10 times worse. I hate her!!!!!! mad

If we are lucky, the booty week perhaps will come again. smile I liked it (even though the internet was crashed more often than ever XD)

I got now the enchanted book, but I focused on a new item, now I can not really choose for what to save first... ebenezers carol, or the winter rose ... Oh hard!

the freaky puppeter you mean is perhaps his brother - Kankuro wink
Oh yes, the good Sakura XD I hope so much she will be a good aidwoman in future, she is such a lousy crybaby at present...
the only girls there, instead of Tsunade, I like are Hinate... focusing on her, she is awesome, the best female character of all with the most evolution factor smile

And also thanks biggrin Iam so glad I made it this time Thanks redrox, thanks to you smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:51 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
Quote:

Oh, then forgive me. I did not understand it.
Im questing the white body dye, if you meant that smile

no i didnt xd i knew from a previous post that u were questing the white body dye,
i'm on about where u said to me that ur glad that ive finished my avi, if that makes a bit more sense  

dark-nausicca

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm
redrox123
Congrats for winning, Grim Reaper! I'll send you the gold right away!

um redrox, i wouldnt send it yet, as uve let the poll still going its now two votes to both me and Grim, so i dont know wat u would then  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games