Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm
he took Lynx's usercard and sent one back and looked to Heilig "alright. better we get out of here then risk getting caught." he was thinking about the woman....was she queen Helba or something? or....what was going on? He needed to get a bracelet piece and hopefully come up with some answers  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Chaos folded his arms across his chest. "Well, it seems like the decision to get out of here is unanimous, so let's go." He said, and made way for the Chaos Gate.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm
Heading back to Aqua City, Heilig realised that the rogue chaos gate was nowhere to be found. Furthermore, the large wavemaster was gone too. He sighed and decided to log off for the night. He'd keep the item for safe keeping.

"Night all!" He said, using the game's shout command so everyone online could hear (much to everyone's annoyance).  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm
Heading for the Chaos Gate with the others, Lynx thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It looked... Nah, it couldn't be. They were the only ones here, right?
"So, can you guys fill me in? I'm still pretty lost here..."

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:06 pm
he got out of the portal and looked around "I must get going. nice meeting you all" he logged out

Roc: he put his helmet down then went downstairs to help Gabrielle with making brownies to get things off his mind "thought'd it make things go faster if I helped" he said to Gabrielle with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 pm
"We're all pretty much lost. I at least have no clue what the hell is going on, but it's getting creepier and creepier... Anyway, I'm afraid I have to get going. I've got stuff I need to do to my computer, I need to reload my secondary hard drive before I go to bed. Lucky me, I caught a virus. Anyway, later." Chaos said, and logged out.

Eric pulled the infected hard drive out of the drawer and put it in a separate computer located on the other side of his desk. He began the task of loading the hard drive...

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm
With the rapid departure of the two others, Lynx was left alone with Chaos. Glancing sideways at him, Lynx remarked sarcastically. "Judging by the timing, you should be disappearing next, right?"
Seeing as his little witticism came immediately after the log out of his companion, Lynx had to admit that situational irony was, indeed, a b***h.
Confused as to what was going on, he decided to head to a nearby tavern-area to think.
As time passes, Lynx's mind drifts to what he thought he saw in the cathedral area. Since it happened quickly and out of the corner of his eye, he wasn't sure exactly what it was. It looked like someone with really long hair, but there are no character models like that. Well, no legitimate models at least.
Glancing at the time, he noticed that he'd been plugged in for hours while lost in thought. Deciding to log out for the day, he keyed in the command.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rubbing his eyes, Alex looked around for a moment. Reality is sometimes so subjective to him, and coming back to his little apartment seems more unreal than The World does.
What was that called again? Reality Disassociation Disorder? Eh, but my case isn't so bad...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm
David sat down at his computer, having arrived home from another exhilarating day working on the coffee bar. The place was finally beginning to come together, and he had even decided on the name "Joe Schmoe's". Now, as he kicked off his boots and sipped some hot coffee, he pondered the strange events of the night before.

First, there had been the abrupt meeting between him and the female wavemaster. Of course, the equally sudden appearance of the male wavemaster, who had turned out to be her friend, had been unexpected as well. Then, after meeting with Chaos, Blank had found that his mysterious blademaster friend knew the two wavemasters personally.

The real confusion had started when the taller one had appeared... He had never seen a staff like hers before, nor had he seen such a tall user or such clothes. The others had so readily followed her into the mysterious red chaos gate, but it didn't seem right to him. After all that had happened in the past weeks, Blank had expected Chaos and Heilig to be a bit more cautious. '...but... does Heilig -know- about the bracelet?' he pondered silently, taking another gentle sip of the caffeinated beverage. 'I have to get these pieces together... and soon, before something else goes wrong.' He rubbed his temples gingerly, remembering the too-real discomfort he had experienced, through his visor's sensor array, from the glitched ogre's blows.

"Well," he said aloud to the empty apartment. "I'll just work on making things right again... for all of our sakes..." And with that, he popped his visor on and logged in.

Blank Luck appeared in Mac Anu and immediately checked his user list, only to find that none of his contacts were online, save the few newbies he had humored by accepting their user cards. He unharnessed his polearm and twirled it as he stepped forward from the chaos gate steps and towards the town. He looked up as he walked and twirled, squinting into the ever-approaching twilight. Through the hazy, half-light he saw (or thought he saw) a white figure floating about the clouds, bobbing here, there, and around. "What in the... world..?" he mumbled aloud, straining to see more clearly. Then, quite suddenly, the white figure disappeared from sight.

He shrugged, a bit troubled, and walked over to the water's edge, seating himself on a bench there.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Eric sat down at his computer and booted it up. "Such mysterious stuff is going on... I wonder what the end result will be? No matter... I'm involved, I have to see it through to the end"

Chaos spawned near the Chaos Gate and looked around for something interesting to do.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Gabrielle came home again, irritated. She wasn't doing very well in class. Well, her marks were fine, but she was dissatisfied with herself. She wanted to go more in-depth, learn more and more and more, but she just wasn't getting some of the stuff... She threw her history books on her floor and turned on her computer, hoping to escape reality for a while.

Fable appeared in Aqua City, her usual haunt as of late, and checked to see if anyone was online. Seeing that Blank Luck was there, she turned on a beacon to let him know she was online, then started towards him.  

Kerrigan_dragon

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm
Blank's visor pinged as two users on his list signed on. He looked over his shoulder to see Chaos walking toward him from the direction of the chaos gate, and to his right to see Fable headed his way from the direction of the weapons shop. He stood, flipping his weapon over and over again out of habit. He waved to Fable, as she was closer. "Good evening, Miss Wavemaster. Fable, was it? I'm pleased to see you again." He smiled pleasantly, swinging his weapon carefully over his shoulder and into the harness on his back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Chaos saw that both Fable and Blank were online, so he went over to see them. "so... wassup?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Fable waved amiably to Blank and grinned at him. "Yes, Fable Goldentongue. It's nice to see you again, Blank Luck. May I just call you Blank, or Luck? You know... now that I take a moment to think about your name... it's not very positive, is it?" She frowned as she thought about this. "Heh. Mine just... means I'm a bard." She laughed a little. "How are you?"

Seeing Chaos, she waved to him as well. "Hey there! Not much, just talking with Blank Luck here. How about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Alex wandered back to his computer. Everything was confusing lately. That weird area, the broken bracelet, and everyone's tight-lippedness about it. It was bothering him. Deciding to jump back into The World, Alex settled back into his seat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynx looked around for a moment. The winding waterways of Mac Anu always seem to calm him down for some reason. Walking around the city, Lynx wondered if anyone else was on.
Checking his log, it turns out that Chaos and that odd Long Arm were both online. Pinging them both with a message, he wondered where exactly they were.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm
"Nothing much, just pondering this bracelet stuff. Blank here's the one who filled me in on the stuff about it." Chaos said. "Oh look, Lynx is on." Chaos set his location beacon on.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games