Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:40 pm
"Don't over work your horse...or yourself." Fang warned, galloping after him just as quickly, in not faster.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Tori laughed, clearing a lower pole with ease. Tori did this course every day. He could clear almost every pole and fence.
"Don't worry about us!" he said, clearing a fence, "Storm was breed for battle and riding. He's got more stamina than a jackrabbit during the hunt!"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm
"And I was bred for a steel mill and butt loads of training." She smirked a little, quickening until she passed him, playfully smacking his leg with her overly large poofy tail, before jumping high and stealthily over a large pole, landing in a graceful yet quick gallop once more slowing to wait for him to pass over safely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm
Tori gasped playfully, clearing the fence and passing her in a heartbeat. He saluted her as he passed, flicking the reins of his horse's bit-less bridal. Storm was a special breed of horse, much smarter than the rest. He didn't need a bit.
"C'mon buddy," he whispered to the horse, "Let's whoop her!"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Fang smirked a little, "I heard that." she quickened until she was next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:21 pm
"Oh darn it!" he laughed, urging Storm faster. There was a seven-foot fence coming up on them. For most it would be difficult, but not for Tori. He knew the trick to getting over things like this.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Seven feet. this would be hard...she never tried that before. It was a bit...high, and slowed her pace, to watch him go over, first. Maybe there was a trick to it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm
Tori kept at his same pace, looking for the dip in the ground. He knew it was there. With a quick glance, he found it and directed Storm to it. With a whinny he double-hopped, using the dip as a ramp for the jump. Having him tuck in his legs as they went over, they landed easily, Tori laughing.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm
Fang held her breath, circling once to gain the momentum she'd had before, and followed their moves exactly, scared she'd hit it and fall, though the jump was perfect, and she landed directly behind storm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Tori's eyes went wide, but he laughed louder. That was great!
"Now," he asked with a smile, "Do you know how I did it or did you just parrot me?"
Storm whinnyed and got close to Fang, making sure she was ok. Storm was a pretty caring horse.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm
Fang laughed too with a soft whiney, answering, "Parrot, duh." she had no clue what the trick was, all she knew was she did it. When the other horse got closer she felt just a bit happy. She was always more comfortable with animals than with more humane creatures, she trotted closer to Storm, nuzzling his neck affectionately.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Tori smiled, watching Storm get cuddly with Fang. Storm really did care. He must like Fang more than most. He didn't like most of the teacher or guards.
"You must be good with animals," he said with a warm smile, "Storm is one of my best friends. The other is Tetra."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm
"They consider me a sort of hybrid...but still one of them. They are more understanding than demons or the creatures we live with." She smiled and nipped the other horses ear playfully, before backing up some, so Tori could continue to practice, "Who's Tetra?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:02 pm
tori smiled, having Storm prance and rear in place. According to his teacher, doing that helped with controlling yourself on the saddle.
"I can show you if you want," he said, trotting along over to his teacher and smiling a goofy grin.
Storm watched as Fang talked. He wanted to do that. Instead, being the breed of horse he was, he got mind speech.
'She's an interesting horse," he said to Tori with a wicker, nipping Fang's ear and smacking her with his tail playfully.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm
Fang nodded, "Yeah, sure." and when storm nipped her ear, back, her tail, too, whipped back and forth happily, letting out a soft, almost girlish whinney of a giggle. She'd have to remember to come visit Storm again, later, he was really cool.

((I officially HATE my mother))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games