Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amber Kerkove

Sparkly Shapeshifter

3,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:41 pm
My name is Amber, i am 17 turning 18, im a pot head and a band geek. I play 9 instruments, and i am easily amused. I have red hair and odd eyes! I am from Illinois and i have a birthmark shaped like a heart on my right heel. ^^ heart

This my friends is me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:22 pm
*comes in*i am justice.... and boy... do i have a lot of explaining to do

please do not string me up on the side of a barn and hand me by my entrails... some may wish to do this by the time they are done reading my description

i rp as a feline charactor although i have no actual attraction towards cats in reality, i believe in the lord, jesus christ, his father, and his spirit, coexisting and watching over the earth giving nudges, believe in anti abortion, unless mom is going to die without it, hate sex like an enemy...love to cuddle with any number of females... although not sexualy attracted
am single and staying that way untill god *the father,...* says so...
can not reveal my location or appearence... am thirteen... hope to raise some inventions in the futer...
can not whiste, can multi task and have an barely almost photographic memory... is sort of good with technology and sciences although having very little sources of learning them correctly....
wishes the world were a less evil place

that's me... please, do not be enraged (although hopefully you weren't)....

mew... *tail swishes*  

justice_prime

Jibby_the_Drugged_panda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:33 pm
'ello, I was invited into the guild, and this guild seems like a place I can really enjoy, you can just call me Jibby.
^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Blondegoth
Greetings I just recieved an invitation to this guild and being an amiable type person, I said yes.
ummm ok me...
Well my name is Michael Barr.
I am an animator (or at least I pretend to be one really well). I grew up in Stratford upon Avon in England (where Shakespear was born for those who dont know.) and spent most of my youth bumming around Warwickshire and Birmingham. After dicovering a talent for art at School, I tried my hand at painting, Theatre, Photography, Jewlery and an assortment of other artsy type things. My love of Comics and Cartoons, led me to give animation a go. Well here I am, and it looks like I have found my muse, so an animator I will be (untill I discover otherwise of course!). Oh and Roleplay games seem to be a big part of my life as well, So I help to run the Souhampton Institute Gaming society. Oh and I am in love with the most amazing girl in the world, something many claim but I know to be true. Why? cos I do so there!

Oh and im 23 Physically, but my mental age is far younger by all accounts.

There you go
Hello to you all.

*glomps you* Yay, go Stratford Upon Avon!! I lived there for a while.. so yeah... stare I need to get back to england... I miss its' cold rainy weather XD  

Lord Sutekh

Nekojin_cat

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:33 am
Hm. I'm Nekojin. I got an invite here - not quite sure why - but it looked interesting, so I said yes. I'm from New Zealand. I''m obsessed with cats. I like to read a lot, and I write, a little, badly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:14 am
Fireshade, Shade, Joel to those who know who I am in real life.
I am 19 years old. just started a new college semester at Longview Community College. Oh, I live in Missouri, Lee's Summit to be precise.
I like Rap, Rock and heavy Metal music.  

FireShade

CrazyGirl89

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:10 am
Hi, I'm CrazyGirl89. I'm sixteen and live in the U.S. If you like to know more about me read my Journal. Feel free to leave a comment thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:14 pm
Name: Miguel. Nickname: I got a lot so I won't go into it. Age: 17. Fav. music/band: Acid Jazz and Digable Planets. Fav. game: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory  

Blammo

SeaFoamMule

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:08 pm
Yo! My name is Katrina *not my real name but close enough!!*, I'm 16 and engaged. I live in Pennsylvania for now... *hopes to move back to Kalamazoo soon* Any thing else you want to know... PMs are there for a reason...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:57 pm
I just got an invitation here and it looked cool, so I joined! My name is Kelsey, if my username didn't give it away. I'm 16 and from the U.S. and terrible at introducing/describing myself. : )  

Ceol

Seregloth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:29 pm
I'm Sere, I'm 16, I'm a girl and I like......cake!

Well, that's only half true, I only like chocolate cake that isn't the nasty store bought kind. Is that enough about myself? Nah!

Well.....I'm weird (geniuses are supposed to be eccentric after all) I'm a decent writer, I get bored really easily...Batman is my childhood hero (not even joking!) I really wanted to be a paleontologist when I was in kindergarten and....and......WAFFLES!

I have a xanga and myspace, both under the name Seregloth.

I am also curious as to how I was discovered as a potential member of this guild...was it from a friend of a friend of a guy that owed you money's sister's boyfriend's cousin? Nah, too easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:46 pm
HI I am randome and odd thats realy how simple I am.

Almaren

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:10 pm
Hi. My name's Mahrahia. I don't get online much due to the work I'm left with, but I try to get on Gaia with whatever freetime I can get. I have to go sleep anyways. Lates.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:37 am
Call me Ender. It's from my favorite book Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. If you have an military experience, felt isolated, family problems, or just want a good book pick it up! Five Star Rating! xd That's one of my favorite hobbies.... reading. I also enjoy learning about computer systems and working out. Two things important to a guy in the Army with a tech job.... I'm from the Mid-West. On an interesting note, I know people and teachers that taught most of the Saint Lunitacs.  

(Andrew) Ender Wiggin

morti_cacciatore

3,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:08 pm
morning, names bradden, plese call me squirt.
got a invite and joined up. ... if you want more tell me and i will edit.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games