Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade nodded with the bright grin stuck on his face. Placing his feet on the steps he begain to lift his trunk again and said
"Next year I am packing lighter.... See you in there and give me a holler if you need some help getting your stuff in."
With a wink he was off inside.
* Continued on The Hogwarts Express*
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled, watching him enter the train before grabbing her trunk and the cage containing her owl. "What do you think Alpha?" She asked with a smiel down at the barn owl. "Isn't he charming?" She asked with a giggle and stroked the owls head before dragging her trunk onto the train.

OOC: *Exit the The Hogwarts Express*

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin pushed her cart and scanned the platform for a familar face. She sighed, looking at the train with a smile. She walked slowly around and sighed, she was to short to see. Well, maybe she'd run into Gracie or something on the train. She pulled her trunk onto the train, ignoring the owl's hooting.
OOC: Outfit in Picture, Hair in second icon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:04 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Furious
Thoughts: He tricked me!
With: Other students

Newlyn was fuming as she stepped onto the platform. Her father had manipulated her yet again, she realized now. He had wanted her to get mad and storm off, ending up alone. And she had wanted to go with her sisters so badly. It was too late now, though. She hadn't even said goodbye. This was awful, just awful. She sunk into a pit of misery, and sat down on her trunk.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Platform 9¾

A crier gave a shout about the trains expected time and brought Ronyo out of his deep thought process. Glancing around the boy could see a familiar face close to him with the pale skin and equally toned hair he remembered about the girl. She was not there when Ronyo had set his things down which only showed how deep into his own mind he had gone as to not sense someone come so close to him. It gave the boy a reason to sigh and smile at his overly dramatic thinking and chuckled a bit as he turned to regard the girl.

“Nice to see you again, how does it feel to not be a first year now? You’ll get some new experiences this year now that it’s not all introductions. I trust your summer went well?”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:22 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled gracefully, her stony eyes cold and calculating as always. "It's nice to not be the new kids." She said simply. She glanced at the passing first years, and nodded her head. "My summer was average." She replied. "I trust yours was... interesting." She smiled. She was sure that he must have been thinking about something quite interesting to have not noticed her approach at all and it was quite obvious that he was surprised to see her so close.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:59 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Determined
Thoughts: I'll find someone to sit with...

Marina squared her shoulders, took a deep breath and started to lug her things onto the train. She would just go sit with someone in a compartment. She was determined to not end up friendless again this year. She wouldn't allow it. With those serious thoughts the redhead stepped up and into the train corridor, waving good bye to her parents and dragging her trunk and Jet's cage with her.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty"

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder

Chance and Cecille
| Big Brother | Purebloods | Little Sister |

I'm a Survivor

═━━═

Chance pushed through the wall with his trunk on a cart, along with his sister. He pushed her through the crowd, feeling that she was a princess on her pedestal. "Coming through! Watch out! Move it! Delicate cargo coming through! Outta the way!" he shouted at the random by-standers on the platform. He never had a soft tongue, more like a sharp, rude one. The only time he was ever kind was with his sister or mother. Everyone else? He simply didn't care about them as much. Though, it wasn't like he could help it, either. Cecille sat on top of her brother's trunk, her blue eyes staring at the nothingness in front of her.

{OOC:}

═━━═

I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Marcus stepped off the Hogwarts Express, his tall figure appearing through the steam. He raised his wand and pointed it at his throat. "ALL ABOARD!" he shouted, looking over the crowd. Now to another year. he thought as he stepped back on board.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:06 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen hugged her father and kissed his cheek before rushing to the train after hearing the conductor. Whitford hugged his dad before following her to the train. Her brother heaved the trunks onto the train. The both of them looked out of the window and waved to their father before disappearing out of sight to find somewhere to sit together.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder

Chance and Cecille
| Big Brother | Purebloods | Little Sister |

I'm a Survivor

═━━═

Chance heard the conductor call for the students to board as he brought the cart to a stop. He helped Cecille off of the cart carefully and set her feet on the ground. He handed her her cane and knelt down to her height. "It's time for me to go now, Sis. I promise I'll write to you and Mother, okay? Will you be the best little girl in the entire world for me?" he asked her with a smile, even though she couldn't see it. Cecille's eyes filled with tears and she hugged her brother tightly. "Fydd Dwi yn methu ti." she said into her brother's shoulder. Chance petted her white hair and hugged her. "Shhh... It's okay, Cecille. You'll be fine. I know it." he said as he released her from the hug. "Iawn." she replied, backing away from her brother and holding her cane in her hand. Chance ruffed her hair and loaded his trunk onto the train. He patted his sister once more on the shoulder, then boarded. He waved from the door as he was lost from sight.

-Exit Chance to Hogwarts Express-

Not like Cecille could see him leave. She just knew. She could feel him leave her. Standing, now alone, on the platform, she watched as the train, and her beloved brother, left her behind.

Translations:
"I will miss you."
"Okay."
{OOC:}

═━━═

I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Platform 9¾

Those eyes, he understood those eyes well enough for they were the same he often gave when trying to figure out a puzzle. This girl was interesting to say the least, and he still was not sure if that was a good thing or not. She hid her true nature well with basic words and careful movement of her body to not draw attention towards any inner emotion. It was rare in someone as young as she was but Ronyo had a feeling not so rare depending on your family background. At the question about his summer the white haired boy took a breath and gave a small grin as he looked towards the sky with a sidelong stare.

"My summer was interesting. Next time someone tells you to confront your demons, "Ronyo turned his attention back to the young girl and chuckled just a bit, "do so cautiously, because you will likely not be the same person you were when it is all over."

It was a bit more than he really needed to have said to someone who likely would dissect every word and look for the truth behind them all. Still the girl had earned a bit of information for her dedication to knowledge and maybe the small tid-bit would satisfy her for the time being, or it would just make her hungry for more. Either way he would gain insight about her from the outcome, sometimes you had to give a little to gain a little. With the conductor calling for boarding Ronyo gave the girl a smile and then brought out from his things his white fedora hat and placed it on his head slightly angled. He hadn't worn that hat in a while but he felt it fitting as both Colton and Phi had said how much they liked it on him. With a tip of his hat to Michelle Ronyo moved to the train placing his main luggage at the drop off point.

"Enjoy the trip fare one, and keep those eyes sharp."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun was so excited, his body shook like he overdosed on a mix of coffee, sugar, and chocolate. He barely had the time to process the fact that he stepped through a wall when the conductor called students to board the train. "Faster Chase! They'll leave without us!" Sun yelled without looking back.

He quickly deposited his lugged and jumped onto the train. He proceeded to flail his arms in the air to motion Chase to run faster, not even paying attention to people who he might smack as he waved.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

"No they won't," Chase laughed quietly. He was sure that Sun wouldn't hear him, though he preferred it that way; He wouldn't want to destroy his brother's ecstatic mood. He deposited his luggage, handing his fox a couple treats to last the ride, then got onto the train where Sun, a potential hazard to innocent bystanders, enthusiastically called for Chase.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games