Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Hogwarts Express

Summer Prologue

Things seemed to move quickly over the summer, what with the sudden realization that Phi's family was now gone. It was for that reason the three founding members of the Chimera Club had set off to gain what knowledge they could about the situation from the only person they felt could provide any kind of answer. During the times in flight, and even once on the ground, Phi found herself silent and pulled inside herself, almost like she was back at her first year of school. Colton did what he could to console her but his own inner demons, some metaphorical others not so much, made it difficult to bring words on encouragement to his girlfriend. In truth would could he have said to reconcile a girl who had just lost her entire known family, somehow 'I'm Sorry' just did not seem to be enough.

To the dismay and start of the three adventurous youths Tamara had little information about the subject. Do likely in no small part to her being many month pregnant, and from the way she spoke likely do any day. Ronyo took the moment to speak with his mentor while Colton did his best to help Phi, even if all he could do was hold her and try and share her pain. During the discussion Ronyo never asked detail questions about Tamara's soon to be child, knowing that any information Tammy felt like disclosing would be at her own time and choosing. With what knowledge gained and being presented with the three other communication rings for Phi, Colton, and Jane the three thanks and wished their friend well.

Traveling to the scene of the crime offered little clues as well, with the ministry already having been there as well as the muggle police force. Between the two the majority of the notable clues had been taken of destroyed. It was easy enough to understand by the lack of blood and destruction that the killing curse had been the likely tool for the murder. Ronyo did what he could to gain information from the scene, but even his own powers of observation seemed to fail with no clear motive or suspect, that Ronyo knew. However somewhere deep down Ronyo had his theories and ideas but nothing solid enough to tell to his friends, lest he give hope where there might not be any.

With the summer coming to a close with the majority covering traveling and searching the three Chimera members seemed no closer to solving this crime than when they first read the paper. The three had parted with promises of finishing the investigation at school, and using the positive spin of the larger assets to draw from being the best avenue for discovery. Colton and Ronyo were both hesitant to let Phi part but she had to deal with matters for her family and she expressed a need to be alone for a time as well. Now upon the fabled train bound for Hogwarts two members of the club named for the mixed create stood waiting. The lion and snake waited for the return of the eagle, and hopefully the badger as well to bring her up to date on the matter.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The remainder of Ronyo's summer had been spent looking over notes and newspaper clippings, both muggle and wizard, with information on Phi's family. Even the smallest articles had been pinned up in his room with notes written or areas highlighted. The problem was there were so few articles, the muggle papers covered pieces of the story for a few days, and the wizard held on longer but seemed to taper off as well. Ronyo was beginning to feel he was going to have to resort to drastic measures in order to better solve this ordeal. He wanted to wait, wait for a specific point in time to see if his actions were going to be truly needed.

Now the boy roamed the halls of the train with little knowledge of his friends whereabouts. Things seemed to be getting stranger and stranger each year and yet Ronyo was not sure if he was truly becoming more capable of handling these situations. If it had not been for the sudden familiar voice cutting through the air Ronyo might have walked the entire train without finding a seat. The voice was talking to someone, or more precisely a bird. Looking up to see Jane speaking to her avian friend put a smile on the white haired boy's face. He had seen little of the fourth member of their club and he was glad to see her.

"No stranger than talking to a Slytherin who is not a fan of snakes. It's good to see you Jane, I hope your summer was well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

where; Hogwarts Expressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; angry and upset

SongsOutfit

Jane was suddenly drawn from her stupor. A small smile grew on her face. "Hello Ron" The smile was only partially real. She was glad to have someone join her as she hated spending the journey alone as she usually did but yet not wanting to talk to anyone. "It was great. I finally got to spend time with my parents." She said thinking back. Her thoughts turned to Phinelia. Still no sign of her. "So how was yours? Did you spend it at the Raines again? Was Phinelia with you? I haven't heard from her all summer." She said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible but worry was no doubt evident in her voice.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked when the girl let him into her compartment. "Thanks," he muttered, dragging his suitcase behind him. As he sat down, a white owl with brown wings swooped down. "Bloody hell!" he yelled in astonishment. I thought it was a joke when they said students are allowed to bring owls to school, he thought, calming himself down. "I'm, uh, Cameron. Rowley. Cameron Rowley," he said in response to Cailtin when she introduced herself. However, while telling her his name, he hadn't taken his eyes off her owl. Suddenly, the brown haired first year girl stood up and started a conversation with a complete stranger. Is that how people become friends? he wondered. No one has ever just spoken to Cameron out of the blue like Caitlin just did to the girl with a soccer ball in hand. He shifted his gaze towards the couple of girls.
When Caitlin returned, she started picking up some clothing, and Cameron realized she needed some privacy to change. He sat against the window and stared outside as the train began to move. When she left once again, Cameron stuck his index finger through one of the holes in his mouse's cage. "Hey, there," he mumbled in a higher voice than he normally spoke with, and he let his mouse, Bruce, sniff his finger and chew on it a bit.

wearing

((Next post at Hogsmeade Station))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Not long after Ariana was seated in a compartment with Selena, Katrina, and Steele, she noticed that Chase had been missing from the gang. "I'll be right back," she said as she stood up and opened up the clear door. "Excuse me, sorry," escaped from her lips a few times as she squeezed by groups of students. Luckily Ariana was small; otherwise, doing this would be one hundred times harder. After wandering through hallways, Ariana finally spotted the Ravenclaw boy with dark, long hair. "Chase!" she called over to him, waving her arm in the air for him to see.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colton Roi kept Colton's his stride in line with Tay's, Colton's his shoulders back, and Colton's his back straight. He let the boy do the leading, his thoughts too busied with his own matters that he could care less about Colton's.

He offered a small smile of acknowledgement in response to the Slytherin's comment about being busy, but it quickly disappeared.
"Yes, busy indeed. I had to keep this little p***k satisfied so I could get everything in order for the coming year," he noted, rolling his eyes at the thought of how much boredom the boy's freedom had cost him. Oh William, you wouldn't believe how tiresome the life of a fifteen year old boy can be... Or would you?" His bland face gained a sheepish grin, and he felt almost required to tag on the last bit when he realized who he was talking to, but his lips almost instantly returned to their firm frown. "And that bloody red head. Merlin's beard—had her parents not been picked off upon her arrival, I'm confident that I would not have lasted through the summer having to listen to that sing-song voice of hers any longer," he seethed, cringing at the thought. When his attention was brought back to the matters at hand, he breathed Trinity's name under his breath, saturating his tongue with every beloved syllable. Thoughts of his beautiful queen threatened to overtake him, but he shook them off quickly in order to catch the boy's words.

The spirit nodded as Tay related everything he knew, offering to collect his followers at the approaching sorting ceremony. How easy it would be, thought Roi, to take out all those pesky little children while they were all gathered in one giant room. It would be almost like stomping on ants as they ran hopelessly for cover, never actually making it there. He yearned for the pain, for the dominance, but knew that he couldn't risk such a thing. Not yet. He would have to continue to be careful and inconspicuous or everything he had worked for would disintegrate within his reach.

"Yes, yes, that will do quite nicely, William. And again, you shall soon be rewarded for your dedication," he promised earnestly, with no specific award in mind. Tay was merely a pawn in his game, and if he played his pieces right, making all of the right moves, there would be no one but himself to reward in the end.

"By the way, we have a new player in the game. Jayden Cloud." The man lathered his words in smooth malevolence, an accomplished grin now pasted firmly on his facade. "I know, I know, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but certainly a shiny one," he assured the boy as they approached an open cabin within the train. "He will be a useful bargaining chip against the Raines boy. He is close to his sister, and I fancy he wouldn't dare let anything happen to her," he went on, smiling at his train of thought. "Nevertheless, he's also a threat. Do stay out of his way, except for to keep an eye on him. I don't want any unnecessary slip-ups, or someone will have to be punished." Roi was unaware of how soon that very slip-up would be made as they entered a cart full of snobby looking children.

With a sigh, the Egyptian immediately recognized a pattern—they were all sporting the same flashy little badge, and sure enough, when he glanced down at his own chest, there was one just like it, with the word "Prefect" scrawled neatly across it in a fancy golden script.
"Lovely," he muttered to himself, forcing his lips into a fake, but handsome smile. He immediately contemplated allowing the boy his body back, if for nothing else then to escape the confines of the bubbly chatter that was to take place for the next several hours.

User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Hogwarts Express

Ronyo could see the look of concern on Jane's face and it gave him the realization that he would have to tell Jane the news. It seemed one good moment turned into one that would likely effect the group forever. With a sigh Ronyo moved to take a seat across from Jane and put his hands over his mouth for a few moments while he thought about how to put the events into words. With so much having gone on it was hard to know where to begin and if he should try and smooth out the rougher edges. Taking his hands away from his mouth Ronyo sat up and gave another sigh.

"The summer was...interesting to say the least. Phi found out some truly horrible news about her family moments after we had arrived at Colton's house. The article about a wizard family being killed was hers. We took Phi to see Tamara to maybe get some extra information and then we went to the scene of the crime. We spent days looking through the area for any trace of a clue the Ministry or muggle police might have missed. Phi had to settle the affairs for her family and I have not seen her since then. I hated leaving her, and I know Colton did tenfold, but she expressed a need to be alone."

Ronyo took a moment to let the news sink in and for Jane to hear everything clearly. In that time Ronyo pulled out a small ring from his pocket and gave an odd chuckle thinking it an odd time, but also a good time, to be giving Jane the item. With all the issues that continued to pop up for the group Ronyo hoped whatever force, be it luck or some stronger magical means, that was keeping them going would hold strong.

"Here take this Jane. It's a ring created by Tamara that allows the person wearing it to send a message to anyone else wearing one. Phi, Colton, Tamara, and myself all have one. I can also show you a silencing cone spell to keep anything you say to the ring private. This will make staying in contact much easier, and should anything troublesome happen we can better come to support each other. I have a feeling this year will be full of times of trouble, and it will be important to keep all our friends close."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase just passed through a couple empty cabins. So why were there so many people outside? Did they not want to intrude upon others, who sat alone in a cabin? Or maybe they just wanted to stay outside where all the others were? It was certainly bothersome for Chase, since he could barely squeeze through the tiny spaces in between the students. His fox may suffocate in the process too.

He heard Ariana call his name through the crowd, so he looked up to try and find her. She was easily spotted though, since she was the only one who waved her hand as the others chatted away. Upon reaching Ari, he sighed in relief, slightly exhausted from the little trip. Was his health this bad? Or was it rather having the need to fight through a crowd of people? Either way, Chase knew he had to work on his health.

"Hey Ariana," he greeted, slightly huffing. "I had a hard time finding you guys. I'll just follow you to the cabin."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana grabbed Chase by his wrist as she lead him down the long hallway to their compartment. How many train cars have they walked through, three? Four perhaps? Who knows. Ariana wasn't one to stay focused on how many cars she walked through. What mattered right now was getting to her friends, and then enjoy her time on the trip to Hogwarts.
When she got to their compartment, she took her Hufflepuff cloak and a couple other clothing before heading to the loo to change. "I'll be right back," she stated before leaving.

wearing

((Next post at Hogsmeade Station))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase realized that he may have spent most of the trip trying to find the rest of the group. Were they that close to Hogwarts already? He already had his robe on, so he didn't need to spend extra time to change. But still. Did time pass by that fast?

"Hey guys. Sorry for being so slow," he said as he stepped into the cabin and sat down.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am
User Image
User Image

Tristain followed Jayden onto the train and into their own private cabin, grabbing a few things from the candy trolley as they passed. She sidled into the small room and took a seat next to the window. Smiling politely as the boy loaded their luggage into the overhead storage, the Ravenclaw quickly recognized an emotion of his face that she had very rarely seen.

"Is something bothering you, Jay? You look a little stressed," she said quietly, handing him a licorice wand as he took his seat next to her. She turned towards him so she could further assess his mood, and a thin ray of sunlight danced on his face from through the window.

Suddenly, her mind jumped back to her brother's words. I'm just warning you though, he's acting a little...odd, he had told her with a raised brow. Of course, at the time, Tristain had thought it just another of Colton's attempts to keep them apart. However, his words were proving all too true now as she swiveled her gaze towards the window and watched mindlessly as the world sped by them.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

where; Hogwarts Expressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; sickened

SongsOutfit

Jane stopped everything suddenly and her hand came to her mouth. "wha..." she could barely talk. Only a few inaudible noise came from her. "That's...Oh my..." She couldn't even fathom that this could happen, that someone could actually do that. She simply sat for a moment trying to take everything in. She was glad when Ronyo decided to keep talking. If he hadn't she had no doubt they would have been sitting in silence the rest of the trip. Jane took the ring and examined it closely. "Thanks Ron, lt's hope we won't have to use it too much" She said thinking once again about Phinelia.

ooc; not that great of post. sorry.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Walking down the narrow passageway carrying his rather heavy trunk he glanced from side to side to find a compartment. The noise in the train was ridiculous he hated every minute of walking in it. Luckily he only had a short walk before he found a nice empty compartment to take. When he opened the door he looked around and saw that there were storage compartments over the seats and thought
'There is no way I am getting this damn thing up there...'
So he just placed it in the middle. Taking a seat he placed his feet on his trunk and looked rather relaxed.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:08 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie follow Jade down the narrow corridor and entered the compartment he had found. She smiled at him and then placed her trunk on the ground. She carefully lifted Alpha's cage up to the luggage rack before pulling out her wand and pointing it at her trunk. "Wingardium Leviosa." She muttered, sending her trunk up to the rack next to her owl. She sat glanced at the first year and motioned to his trunk. "Would you like me to?" She asked, gesturing to the racks above, chuckling."Or would me helping you twice in one day hurt your manhood?"Grace winked at him with a smile.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade laughed at Gracie’s remark and said
"No it is quite fine where it is and you are more than welcome to put your feet up as well…. I didn’t know we were allowed to do magic on the train. My tutors said to never do it outside of the house and school until I was of age."
The sight of magic already was an exciting new development. If he had known he could have done it already he would have done some simple spells to get his trunk inside but was glad he didn’t know since he met Gracie.
"So how was the school last year?"
He said with a lifted eyebrow clearly in interest.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed ruffling her hair and taking a seat across from him. "Well we're not technically supposed to magic until we get to school, but no one cares, and everyone does it on the train." She shrugged and kicked her feet up onto the trunk as well. "Last year was interesting. I mean classes on magic? Pretty cool. And there was lots of drama with my cousins.... lovely people." She grimaced at the thought of Michelle and Damien. She was sure that this year the battle would only escalate. "Are you excited? To be away from home and in a school of magic?"

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games