Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:49 am
(He does have that habit of leaving us hanging in a RP >.> )

Rin heard the knocking and the person's voice, peering out the window to see who it was. The man didn't look dangerous, but she wasn't sure if she should open the door since Yoru and Skye weren't back yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:51 am
Xistund

Forever_Hikaru
"Well we could look in the 1st district, that's where most people are at." Skye said as she headed towards the doors that would lead to the 1st district. "By the way, is that Rin girl your girlfriend?" She asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm
Yoru had a bit of a blush "Um we are just good friends beside's some other dosh bag likes her"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 pm
"There always at least one around, you just need to look for it.", Drinn responds in her cheery fashion.

((Should she have one?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 pm
Rebel Of Death
The Voodoo Bunny
A few heartless jumped at Marx. "Your here too?" He said as in a quick movement sliced the heartless with his claws killing them. "this is getting out of hand."

Rebel Of Death
"Perhaps I fought to keep my king home and offered to go on his mission for him. Perhaps he only left because unike you he was able to protect his world and was going to help others reclaim theirs or prevent them from losing their worlds in the first place," Nero said as he pulled his Wakizashi from its sheath and flung it at the retreating form of a shadow. With a quick yank of his hand the sword flung back to him via a very thin and nearly invisible string attached from his wrist to his sword. "Perhaps my kings kingdom isnt just isolated to his world but is ALL of the worlds including yours. Perhaps you should just keep your trap shut and not doubt my abilties ofr my kings and you should just pay attention to your own business and whats going on around you," Nero continued anger rising in his voice as he once again flung his shorter sword this time towards Marx only for it to impact upon the head of a Soldier heartless that was coming up on the wolfmans unguarded side.

(Pssst you kinda need to post)

((AH! so sorry, I got lost in the rapid posts.))

Marx's eyes narrowed as his tail shot up and turned into a black and red flame. "You tihnk I chose to leave my world behind!?" He said as he grabbed two swords form the flame. "I was sent to leave by my master! He told me to find the king of light! The one who knows what to do! I left to find answers!" he said as he drew his swords. "I am Marx Fei! The Beast King of my world! I am the 1st Warlord in my world!" He proclaimed as he drew his swords and sliced at Nero slaying two soilders coming at him. "My powers are second to none!" He said as he fired a blast form his mouth into a group of shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Xistund
Yoru had a bit of a blush "Um we are just good friends beside's some other dosh bag likes her"

"I'm guessing from the hostility towards this person and how you treat her, you really like her too. All's fair in love and war, what's keeping you?" She asked as she started heading into the 1st district.

(Tell me now if these guys shouldn't enter the same area Virgil is in)

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm
A small smirk teased the corner of Nero's mouth. 'This could be an interesting fight...' he thought to himself, 'Haven't had a good one for a while so I can't let this one go.' A small nod as Nero made up his mind, "I have a proposition for you Marx Fei, Beast King and 1st Warlord of whatever world your from. If you can best me in battle, non-fatally, and kill as many of these, monsters, as possible in the process I will take you to see my king and hopefully we can help you regain your world." Nero called out to the Wolf-Man loudly as he unsheathed his Katana to complete the duel wield set. He swung the Katana in a wide arc slicing a group of five or six shadows in half after which he put a thin layer of magic over the edge of his swords to prevent actual slicing only heavy damage.

(I can only assume that all of these heartless are closing in on this area because of all of the 'hatred' between these two along with Drinn being in the world since she controls heartless.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 pm
((Sure Drinn can control them, but she didn't call them on you guys. She only called a few little ones for Virgil to fight so you only have your 'hatred' to blame))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm
((I'm only saying that because since she controls them it seems they'd be more inclined to be on the same worlds as her and then marx and nero's 'hatred/anger' are drawing the weaker ones to them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm
((Nope, I don't care))

"I don't know man, I mean what if there isn't one?" Virgil asked, hoping this wasn't a trick.

"Is anyone in there? Are you hurt?" Nero asked, voice full of concern, he had no idea who was in there, it could be someone who really needed help, or protection.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Judging from the hint of concern, Rin decided it the stranger was safe. (That sounds very odd >.< ) The least she could do was tell him that she was alright. She opened the door and faced the man. "I'm fine. I was just hiding out here from the monsters and waiting for my friend to get back." She said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 pm
"I see, well I should probably go before something attacks us." Nero said and started to leave when something crossed his mind. "Say, have you seen a man in a red coat, white hair who has a smartass attitude?" Nero asked curiously.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:27 pm
(OOH can i play Dante!?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 pm
Rin thought about it for a moment. "Don't think so." She replied.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 pm
((Yes you may. Thank you for asking. rofl ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games