Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 pm
"If I was not, I do not believe the people would follow me so" Fredrick responded to her compliment, attempting to fake at least some modesty. Seating himself as Lucien pulled out the chair, the Prince sat as a gentlemen should, quietly and with hands folded over his lap. He spoke to the butler without even turning to him, his eyes locked upon Luckette "Why don't we let the lady decide. I myself don't find myself particularly hungry, but the happiness of our guest is certainly what matters most" Fredrick continued to smile, speaking both politely and with charm in an attempt to further fix Luckette's attention upon him. He wanted her to think him every bit the 'dashing Prince on a white horse'; though truthfully he hadn't ridden in quite some time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 am
Abigail cringed when she returned to the library, and suddenly heard the sound of Fredrick's voice bellowing down the hallway she had just left. Alister has only managed to stay in control for a short time it seemed this time. There was nothing that Abigail could really do now to stop Luckette from meeting Master Brackengard now. With that in mind, she simply took on spectral form when she was alone, and phased through the castle walls heading down to the kitchen.
An hour ago, Abigail had been planning to give Arisa and earful when she met her in the kitchen. But now, Abigail just didn't have the heart for the time being. "Alister tried to warn Luckette. She took it as we thought of her as a burdan and didn't realize that we were trying to make her see her life was truly in danger here." Abigail sad sadly, not caring if Arisa pretended that it was a good thing or not. "She's gone to meet Fredrick now. He's probably head over heals for her as we speak."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 pm
Arisa

Arisa looked over at Abigail for a moment before she closed her eyes and tilted her head down slightly.
"You know, if you keep beating yourself up over this sort of thing every time you fail then you're going to tear yourself apart." Arisa slowly opened her eyes once more and looked out the nearest window in silence for a moment. "Don't worry too much, for all he's worth, its no guarentee that she'll be seduced so easily. I didn't fall victim to his chamrs, after all. So maybe your giving up a little too quickly on this. We'll wait and see right now, we shouldn't send her into the woods in her condition anyway. Its better to be enthralled for a few weeks while she heals a little more than to kick her out into the world to have her killed by the wild."
Arisa gave a little smirk afterwards. "Don't be such a Drama Queen, as long as someone is with her at her request, the Master won't likely do anything too stupid or ungentlemanly. He doesn't want to scare her away so soon, I'm sure."
She got up and brushed the wrinkles out of the skirt of her dress and looked towards Abigail with her usual Stoic expression. She had a feeling, that Abigail had perhaps said too much and had either made Luckette think that she was insane, or that she was rather cold hearted towards her. She didn't know, she could be wrong as well. It was something that she would have to find out first hand later. She was on dinner duties, so she might be able to get a feeling for the entirety of the situation. She didn't want to tell Abigail that everything was going to be fine, she wasn't going to blow sunshine up her backside... Abigail would probably get her hopes up too high about saving the girl, and then if they failed, she would be all the more devisated when things were all said and done. Who knew? Maybe the Master would find her a bore and won't be interested in her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 pm
"I don't mind waiting for a little bit, since.." Before Luckette could finish, her stomach began growling. Rather loudly, in fact. With a look of embarassment forming on her face, she timidly muttured, "I...I guess my stomach disagrees..." How embarassing! "I'm terribly sorry, but would you mind bringing some food soon?" At this point, her gaze was locked downward in both nervousness and embarassment, not meeting either of the men just yet/

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:02 am
Fredrick chuckled, a charming, if not somewhat well practiced sound "Well then, I believe we have our answer. Lucien, if you would please?" The Prince gestured to the butler, but still his eyes lingered elsewhere. Luckette wasn't looking at him, but not once had be chosen to look away from her. She was radiant. Gorgeous. That shy, delicate behavior...oh praise be the gods for this day!

Yes, the assumption of a certain maid elsewhere in the castle had been quite correct. Within moments of meeting Luckette, and while knowing almost nothing about her, he'd fallen head over heels for the girl. Were this some sort of outlandish and comical portrait, Fredrick's eyes probably would have appeared as hearts in some form. Yet despite all this he continued to wear the same calm, charming expression. Over excitement and the shear magnitude of his title had cost him his first love after all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:38 pm
"As you wish, My Lord." Lucian said with a polite bow before leaving the room, closing the great doors behind him as he made his way to the kitchen. "The Master and Miss Luckette's dinner are ready, yes?" he asked Arisa as he walked in.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 pm
Arisa

Arisa looked over at Lucian and stood up, brushing the skirt of her maids uniform so that it moved in a rather elegant fashion around her legs as she found her feet once more. She bowed slightly to the head butler. "Yes, of course. Shall I help you bring it out and serve it to our guests, Lucian?"
Arisa was a little more neutral about Lucian, she really didn't have much contact with him and when she did it was more on a professional level, so he didn't get under her skin like he did Abigail, then again, she wasn't his best friend either. She could take him or leave him. Arisa walked over to the serving trays as she prepared to help Lucian get the meal there at least, if she was required to be the servant for Miss Luckette then that was fine, it was what she was there for after all. "As per usual, the trays are lined up in order of the meal course. I assure you that everything will be up the Masters and our Lady guests' standards."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm
"Excellent, though that will be all. Just get everything plated and I'll handle bringing it out." Lucian said as he searched the shelves of wine to pick a bottle.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:00 pm
Arisa

"Already done, Lucian, and I have already selected a bottle of wine for your approval. Its in the usual place." Arisa replied while reaching over and pulling the lid off the silver wine holder. The wine has been placed to start to cool so that it was at least somewhat chilled by the time that supper had rolled around. She looked over and took a few steps back from the trays as Lucian would be bringing it out for their guests.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 pm
"Excellent work as always, Arisa." Lucian said giving her a pleasant smile, though it was more for her proper obedience than anything as he went to fetch the serving cart, moving the plates and glasses and everything onto it before leaving the kitchen.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Luckette had yet to even notice how much extra attention the master was paying to her. For all she knew, he was simply a very hospitable man. One who probably had far more patience than she was worth, since he was so kind as to let her eat here with him, as well as providing her a room for the moment being. She couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with herself, unsure as to what to say to break the silence and to get to know this man a bit better. Mentally she cursed herself for being so uncreative as to only muster up a, "Thank you for everything both you and your servants have done for me. You've all been so very kind."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 pm
((Bump?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 pm
Nona had helped Arisa to the best of her cabilities, yet had to leave for some business as she could sense her son nearby. "Oh..the fellow has been avoiding me...who knows why these days? I'll be back, dear." She said, twirling her finger slightly as the remaining water leftover from washing dishes went down smoothly. She had noticed the drain wasn't draining as usual, so she helped unclog it so to speak. "Oh! Forgot to mention, found this in his room the other day...boy must have been in someone else's room sneaking around. Going to have to give him lip for it, but aye..later..I miss him so. I'll try to hurry, Arisa." Nona getting something out of her pocket before leaving. It was a ring, an old one at that. She sets it on the counter, dusting off the dust before looking back up at her. "he has no reason to have this, as he is a fine boy with no interests of jewelry, would you mind taking a look to see if you know anything of its owner?" She adds, giving her usual smile before leaving the kitchen right before Abigail visits her. Not purposely avoiding her, but was concerned of her son.

Nona looked all over in the time it took for everything after to take its place, she could have sworn she....wait....instantly she knew where he was. It was the big night for the Master, why Sebastian would..I must stop him, or by the neck they'll have him! Her motherly ways coming into act as she ran off.

Meanwhile, within the ceiling was the small boy. His grin wide as he looked through the cracks of the wood to spy on the dinner below them. His plan was quick but through as he slowly moved, his body too small to affect the ceiling boards as it gave no sign he was there. What to do..What to do...new girl there....and I'm here.. His grin widen, he always did this with the new girls. Yet each time he did, it only scared them. However, he knew the Master did not argue of that...as who else would they turn to but their prince for safety? But, there were others would lecture him of it. His mother one for sure, and Lucian the other. It did not matter though, to him, anyway. He knew he would start the pranks with simple things before moving into more exaggerated plots. Let us begin the screaming and shrieking to our dear Master.. Spike beginning to pull a cage from his pocket. The cage held one the castle's largest spiders, although it was harmless it would be enough to scare her for sure. He slowly opened the cage to one of the chandeliers right above the new girl. The spider slowly crawling out and down the chandelier.

Its moments quick as it went around the chandelier twice, almost as if Spike had trained it to do so to signal the Master. Though, who knows, he might just have. The spider then began to attach a webbed string to the chandelier, slowly drooping down as it slid through the air. Almost floating....right...in front...of our dear Luckette.

(MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.....Ahem. Hehehe, enjoy)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 am
((Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been both tired and busy. Still recovering from working for 11 days straight...which was murder thanks to the long weekend. sweatdrop ))

Fredrick only smiled kindly at Luckette, a notoriously fake gesture for the most part; save for the love contained within it, which was real to the Prince at least. "Think nothing of it my dear, I dare say it would be torture if they did not" It sounded like a joke, but anyone native to the castle would know the truth. Though some of them did it of their own volition, such as Lucien, all the servants were made to be kind to their lords 'guests' regardless of their personal feelings on the matter. After all, the actions of the servants reflected greatly upon the Master.

Slowly, subtly, the Prince turned his gaze upward. He did not wish to take his eyes off the lovely young lady, however he could have sworn he'd spotted movement...yes, there it was. A spider. No doubt the word of the Garderner's child...whatever his name was. Fredrick knew well where this was going, and generally he approved. It was one of the few times the child aided his cause, and it was such actions which had allowed him to remain in the castle. Otherwise the boy would have been strung up quite some time ago.

Fredrick returned his gaze to Luckette, smiling as he waited patiently...any moment now...

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:30 am
((This really makes no difference, as they're both pronounced in identical ways, but Lucian's name is spelled with an 'a' while you've been spelling it with an 'e'. Somehow I've been seeing that in your posts so much you almost had me spell it as such. XD ))

"Your dinner, My Lord." Lucian announced as he opened the doors to the dining hall and pushed the serving cart in, stopping behind Frederick and Luckette before he set out all the necessary dinnerware; first the napkins and silverware, then the wine glasses, and finally two plates covered by shiny, silver covers which he placed before his master and their guest before removing the covers to reveal the steaming hot fine cuisine underneath. "I hope you approve of the wine selection tonight, My Lord. It's a cabernet from 1562." he informed his master as he went through the smooth motions of removing the cork. He saw movement from above from the corner of his eye and glanced upward. A spider. No real guess as to who was to blame for this one. Careful not to make it obvious, he let a small and slightly amused smile crease his lips. Only when the pranks were in Frederick's favor did he not mind the boy's pranks.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff