Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 am
Col sighed but smiled. "Thanks Moon. I just wish mares thought like that too." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 am
"im sure there's someone out there who thinks the same as me, i cant be the only mare in the world who thinks this." She smiled again before poking Col with her horn "you just need to get out there and look"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:48 am
Col looked at her after she said go out and "look". He gave her a face that seemed like he was saying "Really?" thought he was just messing with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 am
"Oh, dont give me that face Col, you know what i mean, theres mares everywhere out there, you dont need to see to find one" Moon sighed before smiling again "if you dont, then im gunna have to get you after forcing Hammer to take a break everyday and get you to find someone."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 am
"Looks like your in just as much trouble as me now Col." Hammer laughed slightly as he continued to lay his head on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm
Col laughed. "I wouldn't mind. Have any marefriends that would be interested?" he asked them both.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Moon thought before shaking her head "not that i can think of, She looked to Hammer before looking to Col again "what about Nana...or..or you could go ask Sissie, maybe he can set you up with one of his sisters."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 pm
Col blinked. "I didn't know he had sisters." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 pm
Hammer looked to Col, his head still on the table "seriously? you didnt?.....wow, even i knew that" He finally lifted his head from the table before looking to Moon "why dont you take Col on a date instead of me.....that way, i can go home and finish making the shoes ordered for the Farmstead." he grinned, not really exspecting the plan to work, but he gave it a try anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:10 pm
Moon grinned at Col before looking to Hammer after his comment "huh?.....you cant go back to work Hammer, not today, you'll hurt yourself...."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 pm
"I'm not gunna hurt myself Moon. I havent yet and im not gunna start now..." He looked to Moon before grinning "And to be honest, i need the money from the order."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm
Whitey flopped down on her bed after dropping Blood in his bed. "Ohh soofffttt...." She murmured before slowly falling asleep.

Blood laid in the bed that WhiteWind dropped him in. He stared at the ceiling silently thinking.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Sophie yawned as she finished everything in the kitchen and went up the stairs slowly. "Have a nice nap you two." she said as she passed by the room, not knowing if they heard or not. She headed to her room down the hall and left the door open a little so she could hear if the twins needed anything. She then sighed as she laid down on her soft bed but she didn't fall asleep. Instead she decided to read one of her romance novels.

Col smiled. "Well I'll have to meet them later." he said. "Why don't we help you with the shoes?" he asked Hammer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Hammer shook his head as he looked to Col "no point, to get the furnace lit again, thanls to Moon, will take a few hours at least."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers