Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From The Sky (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...looks like it's dead...
  Remake!
  Do nothing
  GOLD
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am
(We need more villainous acts...)

Once they were far enough away from the burned building, Skye slowed down and stopped. "This should be a good enough distance away." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm
((Bump >.>))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 pm
"For what?" Will asked simply. He was hoping Skye wasn't planning on killing him for his crystals, but if it came down to it, will would defend himself, which was why he was lucky enough to have a second power that did not force him to write something down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 am
"Well to not be caught for suspicious actions." Skye said. "I rather not be thrown in jail or have people after me if they found out about my crystal." She didn't know what Will was insinuating as she tried to get the rest of the water out of her shirt from the rain.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm
Zach smiled faintly and kissed his boyfriend happily. "You shouldn't say stuff like that," he complained softly. "You're tempting me, you tempter."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm
"Clearly you're a bad influence on me. It's not my fault I just want to stay with you." Riley said before pressing his lips against Zach's.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 pm
"Oh, for a second there I thought you might be one of those people who killed others for their crystals." Will said with a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm
"If I was, I don't think I'd be trying to put out an abnormal house fire." Skye said with a small chuckle.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm
"Good point. So what else is there to talk about?" Will asked cheerily. It figured his social bad luck would evaporate when he met someone with crystals like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm
(I'm running out of things to do...so...random villainous attack! >< )

"Um..." Skye wasn't too sure what else to talk about as she started thinking.

Ryo noticed that his fire was put out again and saw it was the same girl. He followed her, wanting to get rid of the one that was killing his joy. Once she stopped, Ryo took out his lighter, using the fire to circle around before heading towards the two so that they won't know exactly where it came from.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 pm
The conversation was interrupted when a blast of fire circled around the two of them then rushed in at them. Oh crap I hope this works. Will thought as he used his light crystal to try and hold off the flames. While he wasn't able to fully control the flames, he was able to keep them from burning himself and Skye. "Put them out now!" Will yelled, not knowing how long he could keep the fire at bay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 pm
Skye tried to form some ice, but it was slow so she quickly looked around and saw a fire hydrant, making it burst. She used that water to get rid of the flames. "Great...I think who ever is creating these fires found out that I've been putting them out..." she said.

Ryo made fireballs rain down on the two. He made these flames harder to be put out by mere water.

Skye saw the flames from above and used the water to protect them, but saw that the fires weren't going out.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 pm
"heh heh, time to play goodie-goodie" camilla said running up to the two using her blue crystal to help the girl out  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 pm
Will used his Light crystal to try and redirect the fire. "No worries, if I can find him/her I'll be able to take them out in a nanosecond." Will said simply, the lucky perk about being able to bend light was being able to move at the speed of light, so long as he had a clear path, Will could get there before you could blink, or at the very least, disappear before one could blink.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm
Once Ryo saw that the two were getting help, he mentally cursed and started quietly sneaking away. He didn't think he could hand 3 crystal users at once.

Skye noticed that she was getting help as she looked to see another girl. She sighed as the flames started disappearing.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff