Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wyatt and Milo
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sit-Circling
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They are magic!

Quinn grinned a little bit when both grown-ups confirmed his theory. So they were indeed magic, probably with magic jobs too. So had Milo's words been false? He knew there were magic sports stores, for quidditch, at least, but were there magic pet stores? His parents didn't have pets, beyond a cranky old owl that delivered the mail. Maybe that was the magical pet? Or was it something way cooler, like dragons and unicorns. Were those considered pets? "So... you-" he pointed at Wyatt, "-have a quidditch store, right? 'Cause not muggle sports... no..." He shook his head softly, then pointed over at Milo, "But you... your pet shop? Is it maybe pets like dogs and cats? Or do you have way-cool ones? Like... dragons and hippo-...um... guys?" He tipped his head to the side, wondering about Milo. Wyatt had been straightforward with his job and everything.

Milo followed Quinn's line of thought (and his pointing) as he reasoned out their jobs. He was right about Wyatt's, though admittedly the other man had made the guess pretty easy. When the boy turned attention on him, Milo grinned softly, laughing at the thought of having a shop full of dragons and hippogryffs. Wyatt would have a heart attack to wake up with a dragon in bed, rather than an owl nearby. "Hippogryff, Quinn. And no, I own an owl shop. Owl's are my favorite animal. Though I think having a shop of dragons would be great fun." He laughed gently, before turning to look at Wyatt as he explained the schools. "That's right, I went to Hogwarts myself."

Quinn sat back upright, looking over at Milo, grinning and letting free a small giggle at the thought of a dragon shop. It would have to be absolutely massive to have dragons... plus he was pretty sure it was illegal to have dragons. Owls, however, were much more legal and also small enough to not have a giant store. "Owls seem nice. My momma has one. He's really mean to me, though. Maybe you have nice owls." The boy hummed softly, tugging at a loose thread on his sock. His focus returned at Wyatt's words, speaking about his own school. The boy wondered about Salem, since it wasn't a school he knew about. Maybe he could learn, though. That would be nice. Milo, however, was from Hogwarts, which made the boy wonder if maybe he knew his mum. "Salem... that's not one I know. I only know Hogwarts... and um... well, my papa went to a-another one. From Russia? That's where he's from." He nodded, trying to remember the name of the place he only vaguely knew. "Durmstrang, perhaps? I'm pretty sure Russian wizards study there. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about them." At the correct guess, Q lit up, nodding happily at Milo. Good, he still had it.

Yukina101

I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 pm
I refuse to look back thinking days were better
Just because they're younger days
I don't know what's 'round the corner
Way I feel right now I swear we'll never change

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐦║𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝║𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Wyatt watched as the gears turned slowly in Q's mind as he began picking up the little clues he and Milo had left of their earlier words and found himself proud for some reason of how smart he was. He just smiled and nodded as he guessed correctly that he owned a Quidditch shop and chuckled as he guessed that his husband sold actual magical pets such as dragons and the like. Truthfully, he couldn't see Milo around anything bigger than a Saint Bernard so imagining him attempting to puppy dog eye him for the chance of fostering a dragon for a few days was quite laughable. But he unfortunately could still see it happening. "Yes, he's always bringing home some manner of owl for us to foster for a little while and sometimes we even end up keeping them if we can't bear to part with them." he admitted thinking of their small brood.

He hmm'd as Q made another mention of his mother making him question just how long the little boy had actually been in the orphanage that he could still talk so plainly about her. "That actually reminds me of my brother's owl. He's rather mean to everyone but he's only remotely nice around him or our son Dris. He barely tolerates Milo or Laili, our daughter, and their the owl lovers." Wyatt mentioned with a slight chuckle to ease up any tensions. Q then went on to saying that he didn't recognize Salelm but that his father hadn't gone to Hogwarts either but instead to one closer to Russia which he immediately thought to be Durmstrang.

Milo apparently agreed as he replied with the same though also adding he didn't know much about the school. "I unfortunately also don't know much, though I have met a few people from there at my store. I've met a bunch of people from different backgrounds there and they always have something interesting to say." Alright he might've been laying it on a tad thick for the kid but he didn't need to know that. Just like he didn't need to know the size and weigh ratio of a bruise compared to a sack of salmon. That had been an interesting morning.

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Back when we were kids
Swore we would never die
You and me were kids
Swear that we’ll never die

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wyatt and Milo
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sit-Circling
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They are magic!

Quinn looked thoughtful when Wyatt casually mentioned Milo's propensity to bringing owls home to adopt. He sounded genuine about their not being able to bear letting them go, which made the boy feel a bit better. He didn't want to get adopted, only to be returned, after all. It didn't seem like fun, especially after all that he'd gone through just to be brought here. "It's good to not send all of them away. Everybody needs pets. But... I still think I might like dogs more." He nodded, doing his best to guess. He'd never actually had a pet of his own, so it probably wasn't an accurate guess. Wyatt continued, saying his brother's owl was a grump too, and that he only liked a few people. "I wonder if he would maybe like me? I have a secret for grumpy owls, though." He hummed softly, remembering scritching at its chin in order to gain favor from the large bird. It usually prevented from getting bit.

Milo was eager to hear the boy's trick, but assumed it would be something like giving it treats. No, Chet was a lot meaner than what treats could mend. Or perhaps that owl just had a grudge. Milo would never quite know for sure. "What's your secret, extra treats? It works for some owls, but I've had a couple that didn't care." He grinned, though it turned to a slight frown when the boy just gave him a confused stare. "I... we never fed him? He got his own food. But I itched his chin for him 'cause he doesn't have hands." Milo looked a bit offended at the thought of a family out there not caring for an owl. Once he realized they probably treated their sweet son the same way, Milo's blood practically boiled. He looked over at Wyatt, trying to keep his emotions under check so they wouldn't scare the poor kid.

Quinn watched Milo for a moment, wondering why his jaw got all tense and he looked a bit shaky. Sometimes when Quinn did that it was because he was too busy working and forgot to eat. Maybe that's what happened. The blonde was distracted by Wyatt talking about people from other countries coming to his store. "I betcha learn a lot that way. Just... meeting people and talking. Like... just today I learned a lot from talking to you guys." He sent a small, shaky sort of grin, rubbing the back of his head. He also adjusted his position, moving to lay on his belly with a few more lego pieces in front of him. He started clicking them together, not really forming anything, just for something to do with his hands.

Yukina101

I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:25 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phoenix was starting to get use to his new home. So far mommy hadn't shown up to try and take him back. She had to have been so mad when he ran away. Mabye mommy forgot about him like she sometimes did when picking him up from preschool? He never liked having to walk home. It was nice here only loudness was other kids playing and the nice adults always asked if he wanted hugs or contact and didn't yell if he did something wrong. It was nice. He still wasn't keen on the hugs just yet. He was currently curled up on a bean bag chair and was enjoying a book with his teddy bear. He had recently name it Scrappy after he was encouraged to do so by an adult in charge. Mommy had said naming toys were silly so he hadn't bothered to before. He wanted Scrappy to enjoy the story too. He was a best friend after all!

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phoenix Ziskind
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Casual Conversation
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He deserves so much more

After weeks of discussion with Aeron, he and Nora decided they should adopt just one more. After that.... maybe they'd wait a while. But there was a specific boy who's story had broken Nora's heart. Who had a child they couldn't love? Children held the purest form of love. So Nora and Aeron (after discussion with Nani and Max as well) settled on offering Phoenix a place in their hodge-podge home. So here she was, carrying a huge basket of fresh fruits and veggies into Wool's. She also searched around for the blonde. There he was, reading with his bear. So precious!

Nora put the basket in the kitchen and set things away, then walked out to the living room. There, she sat near the boy, sending him a gentle grin. "Good morning, Phoenix. How are you today?" She knew the boy hated physical contact, which made sense, given that his mother never expressed her love to him. Perhaps, she could turn it around. Pulling a bright orange lily out, she offered the colorful flower to the boy, hoping he liked the vivid fiery orange.

Kungfudemoness

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ Cᴏɴᴇʏ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʟꜰ
Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɪɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴇʀʀɪs ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀꜰ
Yᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ's Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪsʜ sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘsᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs
Wᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀʟᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ
Mʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ Cʜʀɪsᴛ-ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʟɪᴋᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɢs
As ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀs, "Gᴏᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ꜰʟᴀɢs"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phoenix looked up when he heard someone approch. He held the book closer to him making an absentminded shield but smiled a bit when it was Ms. Nora. He liked when she visited she always had goodies and flowers. She had a basket of fruits and veggies she had brought. She had a gift special for him today! A bright red flower! It was a lily if he recalled from a book on flowers he read. "It's kinda loud today but I'm doing ok." He replied his usual timid self. He had his bear and a book shield so he felt secure enough. Not that Ms. Nora was scary, he was just nervous talking to adults the most. He kinda wanted a fruit but was unsure if he should ask. He had seen a banana in the basket he wanted though.

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nora sent a small, sad sort of smile toward the boy, understanding that he was shy and anxious. Loud, chaotic environments were never fun. "I'm very happy you're doing okay, though I'm sorry it's loud here." She tried to think of a way to ask him about adoption, but honestly she wasn't sure how he'd react. The poor kid was so scared of being left behind and unloved it broke her heart. Pulling out a small box from her basket, Nora offered the boy a small box of various flavored cheese cubes. "I brought you a gift since you said last time you liked cheeses. That's a mix of lots of kinds." She hoped it would help soften the boy's defenses a bit, since he seemed on edge. Poor dear.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phoenix was glad Ms. Nora understood his plight with the noise. The other kids seemed to have fun dispite being loud. He didn't want them to stop having fun. She pulled out a small box which Phoenix looked at till it was opened revealing one of the best treats. He very much like cheese. He lit up when he saw a few differant ones they were for him!? "Thank you!" He said closing the book but using it as a small table for the box of cheese. He tool a small ginger bite of a cheddar one. He liked to eat slower with his favorite foods. "Oh my bear has a name now. His name is Scrappy!" Phoenix replied knowing Ms. Nora had asked the bears name before. There was no name before and he had still be getting use to his new home. He sat his bear up next to him, poor Scrappy had fallen on his face!

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nora grinned when Phoenix looked delighted about his cheesey gift. She had really hoped to get him to display one of his rare smiles. He was such an angel. She was about to ask him about her thoughts on adoption when he told her he'd named his bear. "Scrappy is a wonderful name for your bear." She grinned, then looked at the blonde. He was so shy and withdrawn, but Nora knew a large portion of his personality was due to his mothering. She wondered how he'd feel about being asked about adoption, but hoped he wouldn't panic. Not that she couldn't help a panicking child, she'd done it before. "Phoenix, dear, I did have a question for you." She paused, considering her wording once again. "I was wondering if you would like to be adopted into my family. You'd have me and my husband, plus a brother and sister, flower gardens, pets, and all the love you could ever want. Plus, you'd be safe and well cared for." She brushed a lock of hair from her eyes, glad she was pretty good at keeping her emotions calmed and under control. Now, she just had to wait and see how he responded, since she didn't want to push him at all.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:08 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
Wanted to belong here

Phoenix munched on his cheese smiling when Scrappy's name got a compliment. It was a good name. It had places it had gotten sewed up when he went to school and a patch on his butt. A well loved bear. He quickly paid attention when Ms. Nora said she had a question. Oh! She wanted to adopt him!? It was strange someone wanting him in the family. Even old mommy didn't seem to want him around. But all those things seemed so nice! He had never had a daddy or siblings before. His only concern was it was all a big unknown. He debated internally for a short bit before making a decision. "I mean if you want me, I would like all those things! I promise to be good!" Phoenix said happy. He would do his best to be good and if it was bad like old mommy then he would do what he did last time. But Ms. Nora was different than old mommy even old mommy's fake nice.

And breakaway

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Nora watched Phoenix as he held an internal debate. She had just asked a pretty huge question of the boy. After a few minutes, he responded, still sounding rather nervous. He did, however, promise to be good, which brought a sad smile to Nora's lips. "Phoenix, hannwyl, I would like nothing more than for you to join us. We all want you to join." She gently reached out and pushed his hair out of his eyes, hoping he'd develop trust and the feelings of love. His mother had been a terrible example for him, but Nora was determined to help Phoenix at all expense. Now she just had to prepare him a bedroom, preferably with a place to hide if he needed to. Of course, she could show him several spots to hide around the house, but it wasn't the same.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Blocks
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tower Building
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope it doesn't fall over....

Hariette was having a surprising bit of fun. The red-haired guy she'd come to know as Luke liked to talk to her, even though his words weren't quite right. She thought that was odd, given she'd always believed grown-ups knew all sorts of stuff, but she did realize he came far closer to talking than most of the other people, who didn't even try to say her words. Today, she'd dressed herself in a purple dress and her favorite polka-dot socks, but she couldn't roll them all the way up, so they just puddled around her ankles. The blonde had found a big pile of blocks to play with, and she was building a tower. So far, it was almost as tall as she was, but Hari could tell that it was wobbly. Maybe she could fix it before it fell?

"Blár fer hér, grænn þarna ... kannski gult næst?"

{{To Translate: "Blue goes here, green there... maybe yellow next?"}}
          Kungfudemoness

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴀ'ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴛs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
          Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪᴅᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰʟʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:29 pm
User Image

Hikaru was here with Remi they got the initial paperwork done and now all they needed to do was pick a kid. They decided to adopt but here from the orphanage. Hikaru was quite excited to be a dad, but also nervous. Would be be a good dad? Well he could ask his parents for help, he turned out ok. Remi seemed just as excited, sporting his excited icy blue hair. They had been hitting children's clothes when they were at the store. Hikaru hoped the kid liked dragons, cause he may have bought a few gender outfits for a smallish child.

Now that they were in a room of kids hikaru had no clue where to start. They had no real preference. Looking around Hikaru spotted a small girl playing with blocks. If he recalled from his occasional volunteer entertainment she really loves chasing dogs. He tapped Remi and pointed lightly to the blonde cutie. "Hey wanna see if the blonde one likes us?" Hikaru asked.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hikaru
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? xPre-Adoption Jitters
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this works out well

Rémi was nervous as all hell, but he felt better having Hikaru by his side. He was biting the inside of his lip hard as he looked around the little house-like building. At least it seemed cozy, if nothing else. His hair turned a nervous teal, then flickered in some places to be an icy blue, reflecting his excitement. He wanted to ask desperately if they were making the wrong decision, but he also drew in Hikaru's calm ease. He took in a deep breath, about to question where to begin when luckily the question was answered before it could be spoken. "Oui, she seems sweet? Such long hair too..." He stood ever-so-slightly behind his husband, silently urging the other forward. Hikaru had a little sister and knew how to work with kids, whereas Remi had grown up with no siblings at all! Perhaps it was time he learned how to speak with kids...

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ! Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
          Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
          I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:53 am
User Image

Hikaru could tell Remi was nervous too. He didn't even need the teal hair to tell him. With Remi in tow the approched the girl. She was talking to her self but he couldn't understand what was being said. He sat on the floor to be her level as opposed to towering over her. Never a good a first impression. "Hey there, what are you building?" Hikaru asked the small girl who was already tugging at his heart strings. The tower could be anything to the small girl. Hopefully she wasn't too shy and he came on too strong. Hopefully if she was shy that he didn't spook her. He wasn't keen on making a kid cry.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas