Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–
Custom Jutsu Approvals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:47 pm
Daisuke Kaicho

Approved  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:28 am

Character: Lahlil
Technique Name: [ Daydream ]
Type: Genjutsu/Bloodline
P/S. Sense:
Primary // Sight
Secondary // Chakra
Base Duration: [ 12 ] posts
Source: Sound of the users voice
Description: An impressive genjutsu. Any in a range of hearing the users voice are instantly drawn into an imaginary world created and controlled by the user. The only limitation of this technique is that the user may not kill them with this technique.

Mattysandwich
For forest walker do I really need a shushin if I'm not moving at super speeds? The hide part of it was most flavor text so I can just remove it and turn it into a bloodline earth military movement.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Character: Belamos Karna
Technique Name: Nova Release
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Nova (Light Release, Heat Release, Kinmeukugan)
Description: After discovering the latent powers hidden within himself, Belamos combines the ability to manipulate pressure, direct light and control heat into a new form of elemental attack he dubbed "Nova Release" Nova Release adds an extra bit of power behind Belamos's Katon Techniques. By paying half the cost of a Katon Jutsu over again, Belamos can turn a traditional Fire Ninjutsu into a Nove Release Technique. Doing so causes a few additional effects.
โ€ข When the attack is destroyed or otherwise ends it will explode outwards at a force equal to half the rank of the technique
โ€ข Anyone who views the explosion will suffer one post of blindness per every 3 ranks the technique originally was- this is to say the technique must be originally a C rank to cause this effect
โ€ข Twos point of dehydration if the target gets hit with the technique, one point of dehydration if they come within 10 feet of the technique.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 am
Character: Sandayu Genburyuichirousuke

Technique Name: Greater Armaments of Ruin [5th Free Bloodline Custom]
Type: Bloodline | Spiritual
Element: Rinnegan (Asura Path)
Description: As the pinnacle of mechanized weaponization of the Asura Path, this technique allows Sandayu to created more potent melee weapons with the Armaments of Ruin or ranged weapons made available through his Greater Ascension. Like Armaments of Ruin, these creations have no limit aside from respectively serving their purpose as melee or ranged tools. These weapons can be created at the minimum C-rank cost or higher for greater volumes of damage/durability. These weapons will break after a certain amount of posts of usage if wielded after the Asura Path is no longer active; otherwise, they can be used for as long as the Asura Path is in use.
โ€ข C=3 Posts | B=4 Posts | A=5 Posts | S=6 Posts | S+=7 Posts

Mattysandwich
___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM
NecroPlant
Brooy
SB5K

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:56 pm

(Also don't forget my other customs please c: )

Character: Ikuyo
Technique Name: [ Woodwaker's Regalia ]
Type: Bloodline / Senjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Description: Only useable while in the senju sage mode, this just causes the user to become overgrown with ambient vegetation. This can take the form of whatever the user wants aestheticly, moss, thin wood, mushrooms, etc. The purpose of this jutsu is to collect nature chakra and force feed it into the users muscles increasing their speed. Any tai or buki (excluding spiritual) preformed while in this state move so fast that they ignore the oppoents reflex stat. This state is capable of lasting for the length of sage mode (5 posts) and drains an S ranked amount of nature chakra per post unless ended early.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:38 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Woodwalking is fine. Daydream needs to be moved to touch instead of sound, however, as how the genjutsu is started.

Denied. Ignoring the opponent's reflex stat is a perk exclusive to a curse mark.

Dexterous Prince

So I found a reference to someone who did something similar: Regalina Kaicho and their fusion of bloodlines. In Reg's case, the technique was a keystone which was why it was approved. I think in order to approve of this, it would also need to be a keystone. As it stands, it's currently denied.

Regalina Kaicho

Wow you tagged a lot of people. And yet it's still me making the judgment. How does this work formally? Like, do you need the formless skill with it in order to wield the weapon? Or during the duration of its creation do you just know how to use it? If it's the latter than that's what would be its ability, and in that case then it's approved. My only thing is that I do not want to see guns made by this, "Advance weaponry." Things like fishing rods I guess are fun, as well as harpoons, (I seem to be on a fishing binge). But, keep it to things seen in the world of Naruto please. No atomic bombs ideally.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 pm
Mattysandwich

Replying for the sake of clarification. I almost forgot I posted customs again, tbph. Anyway, I'd only be able to wield any given created weapon up to the skill level I've trained in a relevant formless style. Also, I intended to only create up to what would be allowed for the Asura Path in general, so no... I won't be making literal nukes or anything that absurd. Even if I did create a "gun" I'd never expect it to be more or less effective than any other projectile weapon in the guild. Also, there's no formless for firearms of any kind so at best I could only use such a thing at E-rank level. I leave it to you to decide if it is still approved with all that said. If there are any further concerns/questions feel free to message me on Discord. I'll adjust the technique's description accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:08 pm

Character: Lahlil
Technique Name: [ Daydream ]
Type: Genjutsu/Bloodline
P/S. Sense:
Primary // Sight
Secondary // Chakra
Base Duration: [ 12 ] posts
Source: Making physical contact
Description: An impressive genjutsu. Any who are touched by the user are instantly drawn into an imaginary world created and controlled by the user. The user may also forgo the ability to immediately trap the opponent into this genjutsu, and instead have it remain on the target in a hidden state that will only activate upon their command. If this is done the user also has the option to touch multiple opponents and drawn them all into the same illusionary world at the same time. The only limitation of this technique is that the user may not kill them with this technique.

Mattysandwich

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 am

Technique Name: Greater Armaments of Ruin [5th Free Bloodline Custom]
Element: Rinnegan (Asura Path)
Description: As the pinnacle of mechanized weaponization of the Asura Path, this technique allows Sandayu to created more potent melee weapons with the Armaments of Ruin or ranged weapons made available through his Greater Ascension. Like Armaments of Ruin, these creations have no limit aside from respectively serving their purpose as melee or ranged tools. These weapons can be created at the minimum C-rank cost or higher for greater volumes of damage/durability. These weapons will break after a certain amount of posts of usage if wielded after the Asura Path is no longer active; otherwise, they can be used for as long as the Asura Path is in use.
โ€ข C=3 Posts | B=4 Posts | A=5 Posts | S=6 Posts | S+=7 Posts

Technique Name: Amenominakanushi (Heavenly Ancestral God of the Originating Heart of the Universe)
Element: Rinnesharingan
Description: Like the Kamui dimension, other dimensional planes lie closely parallel to that of the "normal" world. Sandayu has learned how to reach them through use of his space-time techniques. These parallel worlds have no special attributes aside from simple environmental features and can only be accessed by other space-time technique users who have also visited them.
โ€ข Must know Yomotsu Hirasaka/Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ] to learn & use.

Mattysandwich
Wow you tagged a lot of people. And yet it's still me making the judgment. How does this work formally? Like, do you need the formless skill with it in order to wield the weapon? Or during the duration of its creation do you just know how to use it? If it's the latter than that's what would be its ability, and in that case then it's approved. My only thing is that I do not want to see guns made by this, "Advance weaponry." Things like fishing rods I guess are fun, as well as harpoons, (I seem to be on a fishing binge). But, keep it to things seen in the world of Naruto please. No atomic bombs ideally.
Reg
Replying for the sake of clarification. I almost forgot I posted customs again, tbph. Anyway, I'd only be able to wield any given created weapon up to the skill level I've trained in a relevant formless style. Also, I intended to only create up to what would be allowed for the Asura Path in general, so no... I won't be making literal nukes or anything that absurd. Even if I did create a "gun" I'd never expect it to be more or less effective than any other projectile weapon in the guild. Also, there's no formless for firearms of any kind so at best I could only use such a thing at E-rank level. I leave it to you to decide if it is still approved with all that said. If there are any further concerns/questions feel free to message me on Discord. I'll adjust the technique's description accordingly.
___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM
NecroPlant
Brooy
SB5K

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:16 am
Character: Szen Ranmaru
Technique Name: Flawless Extraction [Bloodline Keystone Custom]
Element: Jiongu
Description: An advanced method of activating the power in obtained hearts which allows the user to gain whatever bloodline their victim possesses; however, this is more strenuous than obtaining elements or activating kekkei genkai so the user only has up to two-thirds (rounded down) as many technique slots than they could normally have for an obtained heart. It also increases the cap of total hearts the user is allowed to possess by three (only up to three hearts can have non-elemental bloodlines); but learning this technique makes the user ineligible for any kind of implants.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

Necroplant

Rohellec

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am
ooc: 3/2/19
Adjusted the Unki custom to your recommendation and updated the Sadayo technique for records sake.

ooc: 3/8/19
Might modify slightly to reflect Eva's judgement.

4/2/19
Sorry Eva, I tacked on a bit of clarification on She Bleed the Sun about its defensive properties right at the end.

Champion's safeguard has an edited damage clause that needs to be looked at which also can be found right at the end.

Character: Sadayo Soga
Technique Name: Championโ€™s Safeguard
Type: Kugutsu - Fuuin
Element: Maruton
Description:
All active puppets are open to becoming the point of a 3-dimensional (or single dimensional wall) barrier. The barrier in question is maintained through Sadayo, her strings, and a select point upon chosen puppets will discharge her jutsu. The barrier is solid. Anyone inside can stand on its walls. The amount of space within the barrier may be decreased or increased while active.
Mechanisms and devices associated directly with puppets holding the barrier are permissible but at least [1] activation, per interacting puppet, must be sacrificed to upkeep the barrier each post. Sadayo, on the other hand, would be paying chakra at initial use [and 10 chakra upkeep again every 3 posts]. Other fuuin such as Ni no Fuuin Houin [ The Second Seals Sealing ] may stack on Championโ€™s Safeguard however must be applied individually to each puppet upholding the barrier.
The barrier can be smashed into bits in the conventional means by matching the power of the A-rank barrier with however many number of lower ranked techniques to match, however, damage must be inflicted to at least one point of concentration (i.e the puppets).

Character: Unki Amano
Technique Name: She Bleeds the Sun
Type: NInjutsu
b]Element: Shakuton ; Fire, Wind
Description:
A coat of scorch chakra will envelope Unkiโ€™s person as a bright yellow bodysuit of heat (her person will look a shade of yellow and slightly brighter). The extent of the heat may be manipulated, somewhat, say she didnโ€™t want a hand or a foot covered for a time. Unki will feel comfortable warm while active and protected from some organic creations like tree leaves, inks, and water based creations. Water in the air, within a five foot diameter of her person, will be subjected to being dried out. If she holds her hand on a metallic object, similar to Atatameru (E-rank Shakuton technique) , the object in question is become very hot and unable to be touched (aside from Unki) for [4] posts. [3] Doses of dehydration are applied per direct contact made with Unki. The technique itself requires [50] chakra upkeep every [5] posts until cancelled by Unki. This technique affects Unki's Tai and Formless attacks. For clarification of defensive features, this technique can protect Unki without much concern from E-B ranked attacks, notably based from water or organic material since these items should be sucked dry in contact with the coat.

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:55 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Even if it is delayed, it has to cost to use Daydream when it's activated. Besides that youre good.

Dexterous Prince
This is gonna cost two custom points. It's approved otherwise.

Regalina Kaicho
The Greater Army Boiz is fine. I don't like the second technique. Kamui has limits on how long things can stay in them, and Yomotsu only teleports you. Plus it's too vague on what Environmental features means overall.

Rohellec
Denied. You can only gain bloodlines, and at that only elemental bloodlines, if you take the PA for it.

Hurrak
Ill Start with the Unki custom. As long as it costs an A rank to activate then it's fine with me. I'm assuming it protects from lower ranked techniques right?

For the Barrier, what does the amount of breathe able air mean. You can activate it and immediately start suffocating people? Also, it has to be breakable by equal rank techniques, just so you know. Which does mean stacking damage from lower ones, as per the norm.

___youwillknownihilism

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Technique Name: Amenominakanushi (Heavenly Ancestral God of the Originating Heart of the Universe)
Element: Rinnesharingan
Description: Like the Kamui dimension, other dimensional planes lie closely parallel to that of the "normal" world. Sandayu has learned how to reach them through use of his space-time techniques. These parallel worlds have no special attributes (no statistical/systematic value while present) aside from simple environmental features (forests, landforms, and bodies of water) and can only be accessed by other space-time technique users who have also visited them. Follows same duration restrictions as Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ]
โ€ข Must know Yomotsu Hirasaka/Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ] to learn & use.

*See spoiler regarding the reason I mention Yomotsu Hirasaka in this technique.

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM
Yomotsu Hirasaka creates doorways through space-time, unlike Hiraishi which "just teleports you". Kamui and Yomotsu are similar in their means of transportation through space and my character knows both so I made both eligible for the sake of learning to and accessing the other dimension.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Unki's custom, essentially, yeah. She's protected from lower ranked techniques. Are the offensive features acceptable? It sounds like it would affect her formless with how it's adding up in my head.

Sadayo's.
Yeah, "breathable air" > ,>
No, it's job isn't to suffocate anyone. I thought of it as a box (or a wall if there's a lack of puppets) that could very well be made into a tighter box.

Stacking damage from lower ones? You mean, someone could throw enough D-ranks to add up to an A-rank and knock out the box?

Quote:
All active puppets are open to becoming the point of a 3-dimensional (or single dimensional wall) barrier. The barrier in question is maintained through Sadayo, her strings, and a select point upon chosen puppets will discharge her jutsu. The barrier is solid. Anyone inside can stand on its walls. The amount of space within the barrier may be decreased or increased while active.

Mechanisms and devices associated directly with puppets holding the barrier are permissible but at least [1] activation, per interacting puppet, must be sacrificed to upkeep the barrier each post. Sadayo, on the other hand, would be paying chakra at initial use [and 10 chakra upkeep again every 3 posts]. Other fuuin such as Ni no Fuuin Houin [ The Second Seals Sealing ] may stack on Championโ€™s Safeguard however must be applied individually to each puppet upholding the barrier.

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out