Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
sariraii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

sariraii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:13 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Eo'ryn
Dragon Name & Color Green Taeslith

Quote:
42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:57 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ralla
Dragon Name & Color Green Firith

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

(lol noooope.)  

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:58 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Set'al
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Pipith

Quote:

1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:59 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Iafri
Dragon Name & Color Green Girofleth

Quote:
42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:01 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Allia
Dragon Name & Color Blue Somnuth

Quote:
93-97: Nothing but water. Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. You find yourself getting antsy, and your eyes sore, and your dragons conversation boring. You find yourself daydreaming, and start thinking about a certain someone in wherhide pants....

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:02 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Adi
Dragon Name & Color Blue Mazamath

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:03 am
Meepfur
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Adi
Dragon Name & Color Blue Mazamath

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

3. You spend too much time ogling the treasure and the pirates get the drop on you! You're able to fight them off but are wounded in the attempt. It's highly unlikely that you'll be forgetting this lesson. Report to the infirmary at once.

Meepfur rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:06 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Dezerac
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Vedmath

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Meepfur
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 am
Helps if I roll something, orz.  
Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:27 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: M'lus
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Garganth

Quote:
92. CLUE DISCOVERED BY: demon_pachabel Quote Uta & Mr. Cheri so we can tell you what you found! If this clue has already been discovered, you find nothing but water, and thoughts about your Wingleader, of all people. How weird. Maybe it's coming from your dragon, or it's just all the same scenery...

T'mor seems capable enough.... Hm....  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:30 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Alya
Dragon Name & Color White Baihath

Quote:
93-97: Nothing but water. Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink. You find yourself getting antsy, and your eyes sore, and your dragons conversation boring. You find yourself daydreaming, and start thinking about a certain someone in wherhide pants....

O rly.  
Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:32 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: J'hcre
Dragon Name & Color Green Paciseth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:34 am
Tsunake
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: J'hcre
Dragon Name & Color Green Paciseth

65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Quote:
--2. Although you try to explain why the Weyr has fallen short, your explanations just aren't up to snuff and you are instructed to take their complaints directly to the top.

Lord have mercy.  
BastetAmun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Skylla
Dragon Name & Color Green Nieth

Quote:
82-85. While flying a sweep, you encounter a merchant vessel that has been stranded on the coast for days. The cliff above is too high to scale and the ship has run aground with significant damage. You aid the captain and crew in transporting the ship to safety. The captain thanks you and seems a little shifty about his cargo. You get the feeling that you are being herded away from something, although everything you've seen so far appears to be above board. How strange.

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:40 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Liaven
Dragon Name & Color Green Sarbath

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

(First chance and boooo. lol )  
Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games