Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:33 am
Kumi sighed "I can't do that...I think someone drained almost all of my powers away..." Kumi said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:28 am
"Take the amulet off." Miyamoto said as he finished setting up the papers. "The amulet was holding back Blood Scarlet's power."  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:40 am
"okay..." Kumi said doing as Miyamoto said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:25 am
Leaning against a wall, he noticed something. Kumi had an aura. An actual complete aura. He was amazed. She was only a kid, but she was stronger than him already.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:37 pm
Rester zoomed in in a visual look. It was him. "Dare you show yourself at a time like this, you dirty rat!" he said. "But of course," said Silencer. "That is when I do my best work." Rester fired his ion cannon. Silencer blocked it with his arm. "Give me that eye." he said. "Never."
"*sigh* then I'll have to rip that thing off you!" Silencer lunged at Rester, while Aquila disappeared. "You b*****d!" Yelled Rester. They rolled around a little, and Silencer pushed Rester into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:40 pm
Name:Shiro
Side:None(neutral)
Race:Human
Weapons: 2 daggers with a tribal design, ninjutsu, hidden knives.
Courses:Martial Arts,Illusion,Slaying, Poison,Spell Binding.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: He is always cheerful and outgoing, and has a baad mouth to those who he doesnt respect.
He gets angry easy and is a real trouble-maker.
Bio: Shiro grew up in a 'slumish' city, so he is used to pick-pocketing, running, and hiding for survival.
His uncle taught him how to fight, and his parentss got tired of him causing trouble and sent him packing to the new school.
Dorm: Number 21.  

Saiyumei

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:47 am
Shiro_17
Name:Shiro
Side:None(neutral)
Race:Human
Weapons: 2 daggers with a tribal design, ninjutsu, hidden knives.
Courses:Martial Arts,Illusion,Slaying, Poison,Spell Binding.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: He is always cheerful and outgoing, and has a baad mouth to those who he doesnt respect.
He gets angry easy and is a real trouble-maker.
Bio: Shiro grew up in a 'slumish' city, so he is used to pick-pocketing, running, and hiding for survival.
His uncle taught him how to fight, and his parentss got tired of him causing trouble and sent him packing to the new school.
Dorm: Number 21.
((accepted you can rp now))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:55 am
Kumi stared at Miyamoto for a minute, it was quiet in her room for a long time, she stood up and walked towards Miyamoto and finally finally said "Sir...is there anything wrong?" she asked Miyamoto.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:21 am
"Oh! No, nothing's wrong, what did you say your father's name was again?" Miyamoto said startled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Rester fell and landed with an oof! He stood up and jumped back up. He was ready for him this time.

Tact climbed and put his hand on the top of the hill. He pulled his face up, and Aquila was aiming her gun at Tact. "OH no!" cried Tact. Aquila fired, and Tact fell down.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:03 am
"his name?...Oh right hehe...my father's name is Izu" Kumi said to Miyamoto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:14 am
Tact woke up. He was at the bottom of the hill! Drat! Suddenly, Rester came flying down and SIlencer came. "Okay," said Tact. "Action!"  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:05 pm
"Izu, I've heard that name before. Did your father ever mention any military buisness to you?" Miyamoto asked in a curious voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:14 am
"yes..in fact that's where he met mother..." Kumi replied  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:32 pm
"I'll have to have a nice little chat with your father..." Miyamoto said as he walked out the door. His immunity was back, and her power was back. Now he had to find Izu.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games