Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post Your Voice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:55 pm
^^ That is not lame, hahaha really cute though.
I need my new computer desperatly too post my voice gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:01 pm
I would becasue I'm not that bad of a singer, but I lack the mic the camera or anyother thing that could possibly be used for recording

Your_Hearts_Assassin

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:29 pm
It was nice to see the voice put with the face. Good work MCG. I'll have to see if I can't get the video off of my camera.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:11 pm
mangacatgirl
Look, look... I made a really lame video... cause... I didn't have one of those... but... now I do. ninja
really lame

I should make one of those, show you all what I look and sound like at the same time. Seeing a pic of me is one thing, so is hearing me, but at the same time?!? Crazyness... You'll see.

EDIT: Oh yeah, MCG, where did you get that kickass panda you were holding, I want one!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:27 pm
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
Look, look... I made a really lame video... cause... I didn't have one of those... but... now I do. ninja
really lame

I should make one of those, show you all what I look and sound like at the same time. Seeing a pic of me is one thing, so is hearing me, but at the same time?!? Crazyness... You'll see.

EDIT: Oh yeah, MCG, where did you get that kickass panda you were holding, I want one!

That's Panda Z! He's the bomb. I got him at the last con I went to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:58 pm
mangacatgirl
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
really lame

You lucky luck b*****d >.< I'm going to have to go to a con sometime then, and get my own Panda Z... Another thing I'm going to have to do soon is make that video of me, jeez, laziness is preventing me from doing a lot of things.

EDIT: Hey.. Does that Panda Z have anything to do with the robomation anime series... Wait, you got it at a con, so obviously.. Damn, I didn't know they had plushies from that series! Damnit! I'm behind on the times!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:12 pm
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
AlcoholicPancake
mangacatgirl
really lame

You lucky luck b*****d >.< I'm going to have to go to a con sometime then, and get my own Panda Z... Another thing I'm going to have to do soon is make that video of me, jeez, laziness is preventing me from doing a lot of things.

EDIT: Hey.. Does that Panda Z have anything to do with the robomation anime series... Wait, you got it at a con, so obviously.. Damn, I didn't know they had plushies from that series! Damnit! I'm behind on the times!
You can find plushies from mos any series at a con...  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:16 pm
mangacatgirl
Er... Okay I guess I'll have to start ninja

I hate starting gonk crying

Faraway Star (singing) MP3

Please don't make fun of my singing >.>;;;;

OMG!!!! YOUR VOICE IS SOOOO SWEET!!!! xd xd  

passionberry

Bishop186

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:03 pm
mangacatgirl
really lame

Ohmygod that's the cutest thing evar. xd

Methinks I'll have to make a video too, though I don't know what to do/say in it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Bishop186
mangacatgirl
really lame

Ohmygod that's the cutest thing evar. xd

Methinks I'll have to make a video too, though I don't know what to do/say in it. sweatdrop
Do your best imitation of Mangacatgirl?  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:19 am
AlcoholicPancake

Yep, I have my big panda Z mech with the little panda pilot, and my son has 3 other panda Z plushies that he got from a different con.

OMG... imitate me? eek *Is scared*  

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:40 am
mangacatgirl
AlcoholicPancake

Yep, I have my big oanda Z mech with the little panda pilot, and my son has 3 other panda Z plushies that he got from a different con.

Or a dub, yeah, that would rock! Dub the video twisted
Hahahaa~ domokun  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:44 am
Erius
mangacatgirl
AlcoholicPancake

Yep, I have my big oanda Z mech with the little panda pilot, and my son has 3 other panda Z plushies that he got from a different con.

Or a dub, yeah, that would rock! Dub the video twisted
Hahahaa~ domokun
That would be weird to hear Bishop's voice coming out of MCG's mouth... eek  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:39 pm
AlcoholicPancake
My voice.

Me...

Please... Don't give me s**t for that video, I've been made fun of enough hahaha

me...thats the one  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games