Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:14 am
Darthspanky
well this saterday i spent the entire day looking for a place to live. i saw one place. so i went for a interview for the place and check it ot and found it very good. so good in fact i wanted to jump at the occasion. but i had to wait for a confermation call today and they never called crying crying crying

Dude, that is jacked up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:20 am
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
well this saterday i spent the entire day looking for a place to live. i saw one place. so i went for a interview for the place and check it ot and found it very good. so good in fact i wanted to jump at the occasion. but i had to wait for a confermation call today and they never called crying crying crying

Dude, that is jacked up.
im in need of a serious pick me up...  

Darthspanky

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:43 pm
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky

Dude, that is jacked up.
im in need of a serious pick me up...

Move to Iowa and come live with me! surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:49 pm
there is this gay a** guy that told me he liked me but i didnt really like him so i didnt say anything and then over the summer he got a g/f that he keeps bragging about. and so tonight on msn he started dissing me 4 no reason. i didnt even say anything to him. he says im a poser and my boobs are too small (which they're not that small, 36B for a 15 year old) and when i confronted him aboutliking me at one time he was all like: " yeahi dont know what i was thinking, i must have had low self esteem or something". like, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream twisted xp domokun gonk  

guitar_chic95

lifebytes2002

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:29 pm
guitar_chic95
there is this gay a** guy that told me he liked me but i didnt really like him so i didnt say anything and then over the summer he got a g/f that he keeps bragging about. and so tonight on msn he started dissing me 4 no reason. i didnt even say anything to him. he says im a poser and my boobs are too small (which they're not that small, 36B for a 15 year old) and when i confronted him aboutliking me at one time he was all like: " yeahi dont know what i was thinking, i must have had low self esteem or something". like, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream twisted xp domokun gonk

what a loser, he must be trying to make u feel bad, but when he does that it just makes him look stupid, more stupid than peter griffin, and ya know that is stoopid  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:17 pm
Chat speak.  

Anee-Seikyuu

Lord Yugo Fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:31 pm
Lmao. Peter Griffin is a super-genius. His son plots evil. His dog talks to him. Come now. Didn't you mean as stupid as.. pork ice cream?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:06 pm
Lord Yugo Fox
Lmao. Peter Griffin is a super-genius. His son plots evil. His dog talks to him. Come now. Didn't you mean as stupid as.. pork ice cream?
i feel oddley interested on what pork flavored icrcream wuould taste like...  

Darthspanky

Jaysoko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 am
Darthspanky
Lord Yugo Fox
i feel oddley interested on what pork flavored icrcream wuould taste like...

That reminded me of that episode of Invader Zim when Dib casts a spell from a weird spell book/computer thing on Gaz that makes everything she eats taste like pork. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:14 pm
So I just get out of this relationship that I've been in for a year and a half IRL. I'm totally in love with him- I'd do anything for him. I had already given him every ounce of my innocence that I had left. (Which, I suppose wasn't much... sweatdrop ) Anywhom, after we had been together for the first six months I realized I loved him. For the first time- I had really fallen in love. He told me he loved me- nearly every day. Left a drunk message on my phone SCREAMING about how he (and I quote) "loved me so ******** much!" I trusted him. I beleived him. More than that, I loved him. He left me. He left me becasue he "never loved me." It... It kills me to think anyone could do that to... ANYONE! After everything he promised to me. He promised our future would be right and he'd come back to marry me the day I turned 18... I beleived him. Because I'm dumb. I beleived him.

So anyways. I was in a very vulnerable state... I had just realized-- I'm single (Until I got engaged to Marc! LOL) I can do what ever, or in that case whomever I choose. Well I just decided not to choose and just hit on everyone. One kid took it a little too far and wouldn't stop. I finally hit him and got up to talk to my teacher to be put into a different group. Does that make me a tease? I was interested in this kid at a point in time but I'm not anymore. I have Marc!!! 3nodding

I don't know. I'm just so heartbroken and loved and- wow talk about conflicting feelings... confused  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

The Sexual Pancake

Tipsy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:16 am
I HATE school... its SO bored =_=
And im sleepy because its 7:15 A.M and im late D: grrrr!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:19 am
I hate not being able to sleep. Its 3 fuggin 18 in the morning! I want to freakin Sleep. I have been lying in bed for like 2 damn hours!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Dial-up is so sloooooowww!! gonk This is the universe's way of getting me back for secretly laughing when I saw people complain about having dial-up... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:41 pm
Southern Seductress
So I just get out of this relationship that I've been in for a year and a half IRL. I'm totally in love with him- I'd do anything for him. I had already given him every ounce of my innocence that I had left. (Which, I suppose wasn't much... sweatdrop ) Anywhom, after we had been together for the first six months I realized I loved him. For the first time- I had really fallen in love. He told me he loved me- nearly every day. Left a drunk message on my phone SCREAMING about how he (and I quote) "loved me so ******** much!" I trusted him. I beleived him. More than that, I loved him. He left me. He left me becasue he "never loved me." It... It kills me to think anyone could do that to... ANYONE! After everything he promised to me. He promised our future would be right and he'd come back to marry me the day I turned 18... I beleived him. Because I'm dumb. I beleived him.

So anyways. I was in a very vulnerable state... I had just realized-- I'm single (Until I got engaged to Marc! LOL) I can do what ever, or in that case whomever I choose. Well I just decided not to choose and just hit on everyone. One kid took it a little too far and wouldn't stop. I finally hit him and got up to talk to my teacher to be put into a different group. Does that make me a tease? I was interested in this kid at a point in time but I'm not anymore. I have Marc!!! 3nodding

I don't know. I'm just so heartbroken and loved and- wow talk about conflicting feelings... confused

oh i kno how u feel my ex-bf did the same thing he told me he loved me everyday and he sat there and told me how i was his perfect gf and he wanted to marry me and yea he had gotten semi drunk one nite also and called me in the middle of the nite to tell me how much he missed me and how much he loved me and stuff and then he turned around one day and sed he didnt wanna be wit me anymore and he sed he didnt love me anymore and till this day it still hurts but not as much as it did the only thing u can do is pick urself up and move on there are better men out there trust me i found my better man and i love him so much and i kno he loves me so much as well with the way he talks to me and how he hugs me adn holds me and doesnt want to let go so u jus have to trust in fate the right person will come for u they always do  

MoonFairy28

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:09 pm
i hate being slow! crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games