Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:08 pm
I'm not single anymore smile almost a half a year now smile

To:
Sorry to hear that fairy_goddess  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:13 pm
single and been that way for about 2 years... if your counting the last guy as a boyfriend.... if not then 4 years....
yes i know how can you be 20, live on a college campus, and be single, easy, if most of the guys you meet are more interested in one night stands than relationships, and the ones not interseted are interested in thier school work, and all the others i haven't found yet... sigh....  

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:01 pm
nightsky03
single and been that way for about 2 years... if your counting the last guy as a boyfriend.... if not then 4 years....
yes i know how can you be 20, live on a college campus, and be single, easy, if most of the guys you meet are more interested in one night stands than relationships, and the ones not interseted are interested in thier school work, and all the others i haven't found yet... sigh....

Tell me about it... guys...grr... ohh well hope you find a serious relationship.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:14 pm
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03

Tell me about it... guys...grr... ohh well hope you find a serious relationship.

thank you, wishes your relationship best of luck, and happiness....  

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:25 pm
nightsky03
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03

Thank you so much smile you 2... Just remember, guy's are our pawns...We can put them where we want, but only if we play the game right wink hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:21 pm
im single and i have no life b/c i live in xenia crying  

tatson

Joey Sifer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:46 pm
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03

Thank you so much smile you 2... Just remember, guy's are our pawns...We can put them where we want, but only if we play the game right wink hehe
Woa woa woa, back it down a sec. Guys arnt all about that stuff, just the majority. There are some of us that value a good relationship, but are just 'pawns' so to speak. We might be fun for a time, but when you girls find a better one, then you dump us for the ginaric(I have no idea how to spell that word, obviously) guy with big muscles and no brain. Its harder to find a genuine girl then it is to find a sencitive guy. I speak from great experiance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:48 pm
Oh yea and nightsky, i love the sig. Funny as hell. xd blaugh  

Joey Sifer

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:17 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03

Woa woa woa, back it down a sec. Guys arnt all about that stuff, just the majority. There are some of us that value a good relationship, but are just 'pawns' so to speak. We might be fun for a time, but when you girls find a better one, then you dump us for the ginaric(I have no idea how to spell that word, obviously) guy with big muscles and no brain. Its harder to find a genuine girl then it is to find a sencitive guy. I speak from great experiance.

Well, I speak from experience too. Looks are just a plus to me they are not the basic nacentuals. Guys/Men is living breathing things. And they should be treated with the respect they show you. If they show no respect for you, don't show that respect back. Or how the saying goes.."cant say something nice don't say anything at all."
But yeah, I guess I am not "Tipical Girl" looks doesn't really bother me and you don't have to be in the best shape. Just have to care enough for yourself to be able to care for me. Heh I sound stupid I'll shut up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:46 am
inuyasha_lover419
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03
inuyasha_lover419
nightsky03

Well, I speak from experience too. Looks are just a plus to me they are not the basic nacentuals. Guys/Men is living breathing things. And they should be treated with the respect they show you. If they show no respect for you, don't show that respect back. Or how the saying goes.."cant say something nice don't say anything at all."
But yeah, I guess I am not "Tipical Girl" looks doesn't really bother me and you don't have to be in the best shape. Just have to care enough for yourself to be able to care for me. Heh I sound stupid I'll shut up.
Trust you me that reply was not stupid. Quiet the opposite i might add. Looks are something that comes from the entire of a person, not just the outside, or for that matter the inside as well. Your body is an example of how well you care for something, and that example is shown to the world, so you better make it good(Not great, but at least good) I treat everyone with the same respect, and it is up to that person to raise or lowwer that respect. But with females in general, a guy can not be rude or mean to her. There is a fine line between rude and playing around though. But if a girl is rude, dishonost, and intentionaly trying to murder you, the only thing you as a guy can do is dump her and leave the state. It isnt right for a guy to lay his hands on a woman, but at the same time, it isnt right for a woman to abuse the rule of a gentleman. Its a hard prossess to find the right girl, and damned sure hard to keep her.  

Joey Sifer

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:59 pm
inuyasha_lover419

To:

thankz..but i got dusten ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:50 pm
fairy_goddess08
inuyasha_lover419

To:

^_^  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:28 pm
videogamesupermaster
fairy_goddess08
inuyasha_lover419

To:

^_^

^_^ well i do! see u tomarro babe!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:27 am
single and i live in wisconsin, i'm very exicted because on wed i leave for ohio yaness ^_^ so i'm comin back home and i have to take care of my grandma who lives 20 mins from columbus, thats where i was born 17/f/wi-comin to ohio (don't let the male avie fool ya) xd wink biggrin  

~Bikky~

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:28 am
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419
Joey Sifer
inuyasha_lover419

Trust you me that reply was not stupid. Quiet the opposite i might add. Looks are something that comes from the entire of a person, not just the outside, or for that matter the inside as well. Your body is an example of how well you care for something, and that example is shown to the world, so you better make it good(Not great, but at least good) I treat everyone with the same respect, and it is up to that person to raise or lowwer that respect. But with females in general, a guy can not be rude or mean to her. There is a fine line between rude and playing around though. But if a girl is rude, dishonost, and intentionaly trying to murder you, the only thing you as a guy can do is dump her and leave the state. It isnt right for a guy to lay his hands on a woman, but at the same time, it isnt right for a woman to abuse the rule of a gentleman. Its a hard prossess to find the right girl, and damned sure hard to keep her.

Well, I guess that's nice you feel the need to treat a female with more respect. But I think females and males are human. It doesnt matter if you have a p***s or a p***y. Its the person that matters not the sex of the person. You should respect everyone with the respect they desurve even if they are hot or not. If they are mean to you, you have all the power to just leave or be mean back. No matter if it's a guy or a girl... Thing is most guys dont believe in hitting girls... Well the is sexest. I mean comeon. You can hit a guy but not a girl... We're the same basically. We just show our emotion more. If you dont believe in hitting a girl. You shouldnt believe in hitting anyone/anything of that matter... Sorry I'm speaking my mind about it. I just dont believe in hitting anyone... At least anymore.
But you seem very wise and I like your personality. It's just if you say these things, you should do them. Most people dont. But yeah if this is you and how you act then it shouldnt be that hard to get a lady. I mean yeah only if you want a serious relationship. There's alot of females and males that dont want a serious relationship. But good luck I guess.
(btw I always think I sould stupid because I have a learning disability so please excuse my misspelled words)  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff