Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:36 am
Jaysoko
I'm new to this guild. Yay me!

And let me guess, you didn't read the rules. So ******** GO READ THEM! *headache*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:18 am
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko

And let me guess, you didn't read the rules. So ******** GO READ THEM! *headache*

What the hell? I read the rules. And don't tell me what to do, you're not a mod.  

Jaysoko

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 am
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko

What the hell? I read the rules. And don't tell me what to do, you're not a mod.

Don't make me get a mod in here to sort out your attitude mister.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 am
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko

What? What did I do? I introduced myself, and you started yelling at me. I don't understand.  

Jaysoko

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:25 am
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko

What? What did I do? I introduced myself, and you started yelling at me. I don't understand.

Ahh, yes you did, but before that you began to spam and revive threads, which is against the rules, and if you had actually read the rules you would have known that!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 am
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko
Pirate-Wolfe
Jaysoko

Ahh, yes you did, but before that you began to spam and revive threads, which is against the rules, and if you had actually read the rules you would have known that!

It was an accident. I forgot that I was a few pages back, and I had an actual interest in those threads I accidently revived, and it says I can post in a week-old thread if I have an actual interest in the topic in the rules.  

Jaysoko

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:50 am
Taken care of:
Quote:
Since you've deleted two posts, I can't review them. But I know that you have revived two topics which were dated back to September 28 or older. Yes, we do have the ten day rule but honestly it's the topics on the first page and top of second that are allowed to be posted in. Topics die for a reason.
Plus, you have spammed in at least three topics. Irrelevant posts in this guild are not tolerated.
Third, even though Pirate-Wolfe is not a moderator, she is a dedicated member who knows the rules. If you can't respect her - this guild is not for you.
We are not a spam guild. We are not a guild for flmaers. After reviewing your posts, this guild is not for you. Please do not request to join again, you will be denied.

An idea for new members - mods have the ability to ban users we dislike. Another point, even if a user is not a mod - they know what they're talking about.
Tootles~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:05 am
hello this is my first guild and im sooooooooo hype thank you...um the reason i am here is so i can be up there with my friends and in return help other avi's  

Joe Fujin

[Battle.Royale]

Friendly Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:33 am
Hi everyone, im new to the guild so, i'll just introduce myself.
My name is Alice or you can call me by my username; either battle or royale 3nodding I like roleplaying, drawing, and a whole lot of things and I hope to meet lots of neat and awsome people here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:10 pm

Hi, my name is Zoe, but most just call me Kairi. I usually talk in third person, and if I insult you, its normal. I always do. Its a trait of a Grunnie. Anywho, I've been on Gaia for a few months over a year. My first account was OrcanFang66639, but due to a chain of events, I went to this account. I'm 11 years old, and I swear. A lot. The rest about me is in my beautiful, luxurious profile. If you want extras on me, ask Karman.

<_< >_>
KAIRI SAYS WELCOME TO MYSELF.
<_< >_>

Kairi_The_Savior

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:07 am
Welcome fresh meat everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:13 pm
*waves* Hi! I joined the guild as I am a poor Gaian. I joined in April 05 and have only 1 outfit (what you see me wearing now) which I had to sell my previous outfit to get. I don't get online Gaia much due to my illness (I carry the yellow daffodil for myself and others fighting battles similar to mine). So I hope through the aid of this guild to build up some outfits, gold and most of all make some friends...

STANDARD INTRO/BIO STUFF:
NAME: Celtika Bloodmoon (Cel)
DOB: 3rd April 1980
STARSIGN: Aries
BELIEF SYSTEM: Celtic Pagan.

LIVES WITH: My fiance Loki (Loki Wolf Au)!
PETS: A fluffy grey tabby cat named Binx (aged 1 year 10 months) and a blue heeler cross dog named Junior.
SIBBLINGS: None I'm an only child

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, poetry, photography, Old Cemetaries, Making and designing my own hippy/boho/gothic style clothing, penpaling, Role Playing in a Large RP that begun in 1994 and is still continuing in Yahoo, dancing, holographic and glittery items, cat ornaments and posters etc.

OTHER STUFF:
Fave Colours: Black & Red.
Fave Food: Indian cusine!
Fave Drink: Alcoholic drink is Skittle Vodka and lemonade, non-alcoholic would be IceBreak Iced Coffee.
Favorite Food: Popcorn
Favorite Anime: I don't have 1 ultimate fave... I like a few
Favorite Activity: Photography
Favorite Band: Nightwish
Height: 183cms tall.
Eye Color: green (like a cats)

Hee I think that will do for a quick intro about me! See you aroung the guild.

PhoenixphyreDreams

Adorable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:16 pm
What illness do you have?o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:42 am

Hullo everybody! I'm Jasmine Blossom. xD It's nice to meet everyone.

I've been on Gaia for a month or two, and I'm finally questing for my dream avatar. I've made a resolution never to sell an item ever again, so all I've got is the chatterbox and spam forums for gold. gonk I'm fourteen years old. I love to write, dance (hip-hop), and act.

One day, I'ma be famous, foo'.

Megsi`

SnakexCharm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:27 pm
Hey......I'm new......that's obvious isn't it?

Anyways, I like drawing, reading, wrtiting, and yea.....
Got the username from a book, you should read it

Hawksong
Snakecharm
by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

I was originally gonna call myself Zane Cobriana (a character inthe book)
but i thought, nahhh.......Looking like how I imagine Zane is my main goal on this gaia account.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games