Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:18 pm
It takes a while for Charlie to get the note. "Wait, Chet, I'm sorry." She said running after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:20 pm
"We'll go in as soon as Chet gets his a** back here." Said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:21 pm
Chet stopped in his tracks. "You can't order me around. I didn't like you from the moment I saw you and I definatly didn't respect you enough to just take orders like that!" He continued walking, without looking back once, even to speak to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:22 pm
"Understood." Sophia replies.

She walks towards Chet and calls towards him . "Sir, once you can get your a** back here, we can commence in saving the sister. I do not wish to have a death easily circumvented."

(( She's trying to learn the vocabulary from the people around her ))  

Jironimo Kasumi

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:27 pm
"Wait Chet, I'm really sorry. I know you think I hate you and I did at first but now, Oh, would YOU HEAR ME OUT? Look I think your a really nice guy and you deserve more than those shitty foster parents." Charlie yelled, following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:29 pm
"I don't care if you hate me. I want to help Charlie and you agreed to help her. Now help her out. What will do if your lifes in the balence or anothers? Will save your skin or will you risk your life to save someone else? Just because I work for Dragon doesn't mean I won't help someone.
You agreed to help Charlie, now help her or I'll kill you where you stand!" Yelled Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:29 pm
He stopped and fell to his knees, wraping his hands over his head. "It's not about that!" Chet gritted his teeth and waited for her to catch up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Charlie kneeled down next to him. "Stop running. Whatever problem you have, I'll help you. Please just let me help. Whatevers going on is hurting you. So how can we help if we don't know what it is?" She asked.  

Ritz_Freak

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 pm
Sophia approaches Chet and Charlie as well. She observes them for a moment before getting closer to the two.

"Sir, what is the problem? Are you feeling ill again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:37 pm
Chet closed his eyes. He wispered to her so that none of the others could hear, not noticing Sophia because his eyes are closed, "I'm just scared. I can't do this. I've got this feeling that something bad's gonna happen and it scares the crap outta me." He shook his head, angry at himself. "I can't shake this feeling!"  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:39 pm
"I can't belive I agreed to let this coward join the group." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:42 pm
Charlie then did something that she had before only did to Kimi or midnight. She gave Chet a hug. "Its okay. If you don't want to, its okay. Turn back. we'll get Kimi and then I'll call you for that bodyguard job, okay?" She said. She looked over at Brady. "Have some compassion for one second." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:49 pm
"He can't go back. If Dragon knows he was in this group, he will kill you in a few days. I want to say he can go back, but he can't." Said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:52 pm
[TwIsTed PiXeLs]
"He can't go back. If Dragon knows he was in this group, he will kill you in a few days. I want to say he can go back, but he can't. If he want's us all to die he can leave. " Said Brady.

"If his chance of survival becomes unfeasible if he leaves the group, then I cannot, because of Priority, allow you to leave." says Sophia lifelessly.

After that last comment, her eyes flash blue again. "There are people here to help you. You will be fine." says Sophia. Her eyes flash back to gray.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 pm
"How can that be?" charlie asked in disbelief.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games