Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:51 pm
Mika stood up "Hehe sorry bout that im still covered in some food" Mika said as she tried to lick her fur clean "This stuff is really hard to get out" Mika complained  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:34 pm
Craven sighed looking around the hall infront of her door. 'Better go make sure everythong is okay.' She thought running her fingers through her hair.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Xandrell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Xandrell stood up, and dusted his self "Its ok" he said, not knowing if the girl was talking to him or not. Xandrell picked up his back pack from teh floor, and flung it on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:59 pm
"DAm food" Mika muttered as she continued to try and clean her self she looked up "Dont worry i wont clean anyware to private unless im in my dorm alone" Mika said smiling  

neckroz209

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 pm
Craven sighed walking around the school campus. The scent of another new student reached her nose. 'Man they just keep coming.' She looked around to see if she could spot any of the students.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm
Mika stood "Ok well i better get going i need to do some serious cleaning" Mika said frowning before waving then running to her dorm she slid in and locked the door she stripped her clothing sat on her bed and began to clean her self of the sticky substence that now covered most of her fur  

neckroz209

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:39 pm
(Where all?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 pm
After seeing that the two were okay, Rianna went back to her dorm and took a nap on her bed. Tomorrow, she would start redecorating.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:21 pm
Trista looked at the fallen figures. My casting speed wasn't fast enough for that. Oh, well, at least they're not hurt...much.

Walking down the hallway, she thought about the magical incident that happened in her dorm room. If something happened, I don't know about it. Which is even worse than if something did appear in my room. If it's running around somewhere, I can't return it because I don't know that it exists. Others can't return it because they don't know where it came from. Of course, that's not saying I know where it came from...if it came at all.

With a pained look on her head, she decided to stop thinking about it until the need arose. It hurt her brain to think about it.

Maybe a walk outside would help clear my mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:29 pm
"Hey Zack, wait up." Craven called running up to her friend. "Hey its the full moon tonight, what do ya want to do?" Zack questioned looking up at the sky. "Dont know I dont have time for anything anymore, but I would like to get out and run around in the woods awhile." She smiled softly. "I finally got a handle on my transforming abilities. How the hell do you do it?" He laughed playfully shoving her. "Practice." She chuckled looking proud of herself.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Rianna woke up a few hours later. It was night, and a full moon was illuminating her bedroom floor. Rianna rose from her bed, and walked out onto her balcony. The wind picked up, blowing her hair around, now free from the hair ties that held it up. From her balcony, she saw a girl and a guy walking around. 'Must be other students.'

Suddenly, she bent over in pain. "Oops, I forgot about that." Rianna went to her fridge, and grabbed a pint of blood. She found a straw, went back out onto the balcony, and drank the red liquid.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:25 pm
Mika walked around "Dam full moon" Mika grummbled the full moon was her human night the only time of month Mika hated most she continued to walk around eventually walking outside "how i miss the smell of fresh air" Mika sighed "cant smell a thing cant hear a thing" Mika grummbled more she looked up angrilly at the moon "Why was i born a hanyou?" Mika wondered as she aimlessly walked around the courtyard  

neckroz209

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:15 pm
As Rianna was drinking, she heard someone talking about the moon. She looked around, and saw Mika looking up at the moon. 'Mika looks different... must be her downtime.' Rianna walked back into her dorm, locked the door, grabbed her key, jumped off of her balcony, and ran over to the girl. "Mika! Wait up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:18 pm
"AHHH!!" Mika screamed turing around seeing it was only Rianna she calmed down then turned back to the moon "I HATE YOU!!" Mika shouted shaking her fist at the full moon then turned back to Rianna with a smile "What bring you out on this acursed night?" Mika asked  

neckroz209

darky_ivy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Name:brittany
Grade: 11
Race: Half human half cat
Personality:friendly, never is alone, funny cute, intellygent.
History:meooowwww
Weapons: her claws
Appearnce: User Image
Dorm:5  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games