Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:30 pm
*hugs prinny* no more pies..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:32 pm
neutral Well, I've gotta waste these on something.

gonk Plus they're kinda stale...  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 pm
stare *starts throwing pies randomly and boredly again*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 pm
ok just i dont want another one in the face  

~Stir of echoes~

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:38 pm
^^ Understood.

stare *starts throwing Pies boredly again*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:43 pm
*pies himself in his face for the hell of it* xP I feel so lonely...I guess this is what I get for being annoying...  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:47 pm
five days ago I traveled with two of my companions to In’N’Out Burger. The drive thru ran all the way to the street and entrance of the parking lot. We settled in the parking lot to order inside as to avoid the long drive thru. As we walked through the two clear glass double doors, the aroma of freshly cut fries drowned our sense of smell. There were a variety of diverse people forming a line to the cashier each one chattering and anxiously waiting for their turn to order. The sounds of orders being announced through the P.A. system were equivalent to that of the P.A. system in my old elementary school; slightly loud, scratchy, and annoying but understandable.
The line we were in was near the bathrooms which gave out an unpleasant urinal smell, which deprived us from getting a good whiff of the fresh french-fries aroma, was most distracting. There was a group of noisy teenagers in front of us arguing and snapping on who should pay and which cheap burgers they should get out of their twenty-dollar bill they shared. Another unpleasant seen and smell was when a large man, who probably eats too well, walked out of the restrooms with some stained-brown toilet paper stuck to his left heel, unknowingly. As the large man burst though the line to get to his seat, a repulsive, familiar smell of noxious gas which comes from a human’s behind, entered the nostrils of not only me and my companions but the other customers as well, for they were holding their breaths.
When my companions and I finally reached the register, the nostalgic smell of freshly-cut fries seeped into our nostrils that made us forget the horrid smell we received from the large man who probably eats too well. Since my companions and I ordered all together I pitched in six dollars. I reached into my inside pocket of my vest. There my hand was greeted by the warmth that my body head had produced as I searched for my rough nylon wallet. As I pulled out my wallet, one of my ten-dollar bill dropped to the floor making a semi-loud and semi-soft wet flapping sound. I stooped down to claim it once more only to figure out that it had landed on some soda spill on the floor. I still claimed my soggy, wet, and sticky money off the floor and disgustedly placed it into my wallet once more. After that I fumbled six-dollars out of my wallet to the cashier, who seemed uninterested in anyone or anything else but the money in my sweaty hands. As I received the receipt for our orders I passed it down to one of my companions so that I may get a soda.
I was glad to finally be away from the restrooms but there was, yet, another line of customers trying to get a drink from the refreshment machines. The machines gave a sloshing, buzzing sound along with the clatter of ice hitting the cups of customers. The clattering ice was sort of nice to hear once it was my turn to get my refreshment. Once again the annoying sound of the P.A. interrupted me, for it was calling out our order. My companions were in a little argument and did not hear the announcement. I gave up my spot in the line for refreshments to get the receipt and grab our orders. As I was the one who got the bag first I greedily shoved my nose in the bag and took a big long whiff of our orders and the rewarding smell of burgers and fries was bliss.
Waiting in line for our turn to orders was very frustrating. The noise level in there was equal to that of a kindergarten class room. The smell varied depending where you stood. The sight of mass persons made it seem impossible to get around. But after my companions and I have received our orders, we look back on the negatives and find our ordeals worth it.

=_= I bet no one'll even read this...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:48 pm
*observes the poll* >,< Do people really hate me that much...?  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:50 pm
*lies on the floor* xP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:56 pm
I'm bored... xP  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:06 pm
was I there during that little ordeal? sounds a bit familier...but then we do go to in'n'out a lot...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:17 pm
>,< I'm bored so I'm putting this up...

Arshe grimaced as Mark held her hand and picked her up. In her head, thoughts of hate toward Mark were fierce but not quite full.
"That was a nasty fall, huh?", Mark smiled.
Arshe felt something tug at her heart at the sight of Mark's smile as her face flushed red as a rose.
"Is something wrong? Your face is all re-!"
"Sh-shut up! I ha-!", she snapped and paused.
Her knees shook nervously and her head was clouded in what were her feelings at the moment.
"Well, aren't you a sweet talker? You're a thief right?"
"N-no! I'm just a girl!"
Arshe felt naked as her job as a thief was exposed.
How did he know!? Arshe was at a loss. Mark gave a little grin and slung her over his shoulders.
Arshe screamed and kicked on Mark's shoulders, "H-hey! Let me go! Ack!"  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:19 pm
Prinniesdood
*observes the poll* >,< Do people really hate me that much...?
noo!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:22 pm
Prinniesdood
>,< I'm bored so I'm putting this up...

Arshe grimaced as Mark held her hand and picked her up. In her head, thoughts of hate toward Mark were fierce but not quite full.
"That was a nasty fall, huh?", Mark smiled.
Arshe felt something tug at her heart at the sight of Mark's smile as her face flushed red as a rose.
"Is something wrong? Your face is all re-!"
"Sh-shut up! I ha-!", she snapped and paused.
Her knees shook nervously and her head was clouded in what were her feelings at the moment.
"Well, aren't you a sweet talker? You're a thief right?"
"N-no! I'm just a girl!"
Arshe felt naked as her job as a thief was exposed.
How did he know!? Arshe was at a loss. Mark gave a little grin and slung her over his shoulders.
Arshe screamed and kicked on Mark's shoulders, "H-hey! Let me go! Ack!"
movie your dad was watching?  

Arcanas

Hunter

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:25 pm
^w^ Nah, it's not a movie. *Points at the narrative parts*  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games